Prostitution as a solution for the overly shy male virgin

diabolik

the mechanics of sex are simple enough, that after a couple of tries with a cooperative partner, it won't be much of an issue,

For a virgin you are uncommonly knowledgable.

Exactly right. Sex is a very natural act and not one that is particularly hard to get good at....you are not looking to win the US Masters here.....you don't need hours and hours on the practice green.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I would much rather be with a virgin than a guy who'd slept with a prostitute. I mean a man who was so desperate that he'd buy a woman like she was an expensive sex toy seems pretty degrading. Also I would not like to think of any guy I was with being with a prostitute. I have a hard enough time with their regular exes If a guy is a virgin I'd just giove him the benifit of the doubt if he made the odd slip up. I mean people's prefrences when it comes to sex vary so much anyway. I had to instruct my current boyfriend with som stuff because sexually I am very different to his ex. Did it turn me off? No. I also needed to alter a couple things because I'd never been with an uncircumsised guy before but it was no big deal. Virginity is something manageable when you're with someone, a prostitute on the record for me is not.

It seems to me (I might be woefully off on this) but the mechanics of sex are simple enough, that after a couple of tries with a cooperative partner, it won't be much of an issue, especially if one possess those attributes.

*Ding*!

And, you are correct, Dunwich. As a virgin. So see? See how correct you will be when the right time comes?

*reps to Bruges I could not give you!*

then I suppose all I have to say is good luck to you, sirs, in finding someone that patient and forgiving. I don't see women like that anywhere, but I hope you will.

Have you ever had sex?

Then you will know that, no matter how much experience, it generally takes a couple a while to "get it right" ...to find out about each other. I've never met a woman who has feelings for a man that would not give the man time to find his way in her bed. Unless he was a complete gross out in her bed and farted in her face or some such, most women are very patient with lovers they love.

Have you ever had sex?

Then you will know that, no matter how much experience, it generally takes a couple a while to "get it right" ...to find out about each other. I've never met a woman who has feelings for a man that would not give the man time to find his way in her bed. Unless he was a complete gross out in her bed and farted in her face or some such, most women are very patient with lovers they love.

Yes, but only with 1 woman.

She might not have loved me, though, so I guess the whole love dynamic is something a little beyond me.

I'd have to pay for it right now, though, lol.

I am irreparably jaded because of how many times I've been dismissed for less, so everything I say should probably be considered in that context. I am incredibly biased and have never really had a great male/female relationship in my life, so I guess I have only bad things to say...lol. I forget that other "struggling" guys might see things differently at times.

I am irreparably jaded because of how many times I've been dismissed for less, so everything I say should probably be considered in that context. I am incredibly biased and have never really had a great male/female relationship in my life, so I guess I have only bad things to say...lol. I forget that other "struggling" guys might see things differently at times.

Well we are all a product of our own personal experiences. But do try to be open to other possibilities. You are too young to be jaded.

I think is an issue of like attracting like. I mean, I'm pretty sure that those club rat girls who are incredibly attracted to guidos aren't going to be attracted to me, and I'm not that particularly attracted to them either, but on the off chance that I find one willing to have sex with me, for whatever reason, I believe she won't be particularly enthused with my virginity. She may be thinking "this guy is not my bag, and on top of that is a virgin...f that". And, I'm OK with that because I realize that I don't attract those girls.

And, if I'll ever find a woman who is hesitant because of the inexperience, when the moment approaches, well, one could always sweet talk her into shedding those thoughts, because if you get to a point where sex is a strong possibility on a woman's mind, then closing the deal shouldn't be too hard, unless you are a slob, like someone else said.

Based on the parameters in the first post, this suggestion doesn't really apply to people like DunwichChild or silentwisdom. And I agree with lowconfidence that another parameter to consider is age.

I'll edit the first post to add 25+ as an age parameter.

Due to the highly addictive nature of going with a prostitute, and it's potential of making someone lazy with real women, I think that this should just be the last resort if all other resorts have failed.

In my life, it just has never come to that - and I would likely never entertain that notion since it's just anethema.

I think a person can only be emasculated so many times before it just sort of happens. I'm sure one of these dudes has what it takes. I know Dunwich enough that I'd bet on him.

Oh, a vote of confidence, I'm feeling the pressure now....nope, I can't do it, i'm a big wuss :splat:

Besides, I bet you have sex again before I have sex the first time.

Have you and his other friends considered hiring a woman to seduce him?

Although he's a friend I wouldn't pay money for a hooker to have sex with him. First of all I'm not rich. Second he might not enjoy it and go through with it. Third it's really up to him. But I'm all for it if he goes and sees a prostitute. Trust me, he's really a social failure.

Oh, a vote of confidence, I'm feeling the pressure now....nope, I can't do it, i'm a big wuss

Besides, I bet you have sex again before I have sex the first time.

Dunwich: You have only the vaguest of notions how singular, how golden, how unbelievably rare and ringing the endorsement you have just received.

You will not fail, having had that one. You CAN not.

Go, Dunwich, GO!!!!

heheheheheh....

Dunwich: You have only the vaguest of notions how singular, how golden, how unbelievably rare and ringing the endorsement you have just received.

You will not fail, having had that one. You CAN not.

Go, Dunwich, GO!!!!

heheheheheh....

OK, OK, I'll give it an honest try, jeez, even my doctor thinks I need to get laid.

A few recent threads about male virgins, guys who can't talk to girls, and a guy who can't even make eye contact with a girl, got me thinking . . .

For those virgins who are

1. not virgins by choice, and

2. are generally terrified of women, and

3. don't particularly care about the first time being with someone special

4. over 25 years of age (the specific age is a little arbitrary, but if you're a 21 y/o virgin, that really isn't so odd that it should be affecting your self-esteem; if, on the other hand, you're 28, I can see how it would)

Why not hire a prostitute and get it over with? You lose your virginity, which has become a source of shame for many of you, you get to see what all the fuss is about, and maybe it will even make you a tiny bit more confident around women in general.

I don't think hiring a prostitute is going to solve a thing, unless sex is the only thing that person cares about.

I don't think the virginity aspect is really the problem, it's just something that results from the problem of shyness or a lack of social skills. Virginity might be something that someone dwells on, but it isn't the real issue.

For me at least, I think that the prostitute idea would be a waste. What does it solve? It means that in order to be with a woman, I had to pay for it. It wasn't the result of improving my social skills or overcoming my shyness. It was just meaningless sex. After that night, it would just be back to being single and lonely.

Archived