Prostitution as a solution for the overly shy male virgin

diabolik

Given the importance men put on their penises, it's naive to assume that penis size and shyness/social anxiety in men are totally unrelated, particularly amongst those who are considerably smaller than average - let's say the bottom 20 percentile.

Well I'm perfectly comfortable with my penis, thank you very much. It has nothing to do with why I'm a virgin.

I swear, man, you're all over the place. Maybe if you took a step back and realized that everyone isn't a manwhore, you'd realize that there are many reasons for a guy being a virgin. There are also millions of guys with Social Anxiety...do they all have small penises?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm perfectly comfortable with my penis, thank you very much. It has nothing to do with why I'm a virgin.

I swear, man, you're all over the place. Maybe if you took a step back and realized that everyone isn't a manwhore, you'd realize that there are many reasons for a guy being a virgin. There are also millions of guys with Social Anxiety...do they all have small penises?

Read what I wrote again. Notice that I am referring to the average. A tendency is just that - a tendency. It does not mean it applies to everyone.

If I said that Chinese men are shorter, on average, than Swedish men, that would be true. But it wouldn't preclude a Yao Ming.

Given the importance men put on their penises, it's naive to assume that penis size and shyness/social anxiety in men are totally unrelated, particularly amongst those who are considerably smaller than average - let's say the bottom 20 percentile.

No, I call B.S. See, whether or not someone is well-endowed has nothing to do with whether or not they're sociable people. People are shy because of their interests, maybe their physical appearance while growing up, and a variety of other reasons. They most likely had an awkward time in high school and didn't get the experience of dating girls other guys got, and they go through life a step behind, more or less.

I lost my virginity when I was 24, which some consider late in the game. And I lost it because I posted an ad on Craigslist going for broke. I was incredibly depressed about my virginity up until I lost it.

And you know what? I'm above average. I suppose since this forum is anonymous, I can admit my size: I'm about 7" when fully erect.

Given your reasoning, I should've lost mine at 16 or so.

It definitely isn't a reason for me, and I also reckon not a factor either for most. The common theme is the urge for a genuine relationship, and on average, relevantly, aren't the sort to have sex on the first date.

So whilst I am concerned about mine a little, it definitely has no influence for my situation. I don't think many guys in this situation are worried about their penis when trying to get a date

• 2 weeks later...

Archived