My boyfriend and me got into a fight and he punched a hole in the wall :(

SC1607308020

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he broke up with you then you should be happy, at least he did you a favor big time now you don't have to be worrying about him lashing out at you again. Now what you need to do is focus on yourself, on your life only and not on him.

It just hurts to think he walked about away. He is probably talking about how crazy and mean I am to him to others. Tonight is going to be hard.l

It just hurts to think he walked about away. He is probably talking about how crazy and mean I am to him to others. Tonight is going to be hard.l

So let him, you are not responsible for his actions. Don't call him (unless you got low self-esteem) and keep it on NC.

How are you, honey? You broke my heart when you tried to make this a racial issue. Remember, I went through this same thing and I am whiter than white, and so was my ex. This has to do with how he responds to pressure, not how rotten you are (you're not!) Please seek help. I just see a beautiful young (yes, young. I was 33 when I left my abuser) woman who needs to see just how precious she truly is! I know tonight will be painful, but you have you, and that is worth more than some man who threatens you. Picture yourself five years from now with a WONDERFUL guy by your side. One who never hits,throws, or yells. You will get there, truly you will. Never give up and never let anyone (especially you) tell you you are not an intelligent, beautiful person of great worth!

I'm okay, just lonely and I cant sleep worrying about money. I'm scared to death about how I will pay rent on the first, let alone all of the other bills I have. I want to keep my apartment. I have to have my unemployment stretch some how. I made an appointment with the court reporting school to have a look around at the place and see about financial aide on Thursday. I don't even know if I really will go, should I? ITS JUST that I want to do something good for myself because right now I really just want to give up and crawl into a ball. He hasn't called me and I miss him so much. Thanks for asking.

I know you miss him right now, but do you really like the person you are and the person he is when you are together? I know you two used to be happy together, but things have obviously changed, and they aren't going to get any better between you two. It will only get worse if you continue to call him.

Take responsibility for yourself, remove yourself from his life completely so that you can focus on your own anger issues and insecurities. Being with him is not good for you. You do not need him to look after you, because clearly he hasn't been doing a very good job of it. You need to start looking after yourself.

I know you want to keep the apartment, but if you can't afford it, are there other places that you could move to that would be more affordable on your own? Maybe with roommates or friends?

Don't give up on yourself. You have the strength to do this without him.

I'm so sorry..but what everyone is saying is right... you deserve 38574832x better than him. He is scum. Anyone who would treat you that way is a disgrace to humanity. I know you're hurting, confused, lost...I know you don't want to get out of bed, but you have to make yourself. I'm not telling you not to grieve, but you need to make yourself get out of bed. Be strong through all of this. Remember, you don't need him. You're your own person.

Each day will get a little bit easier...baby steps...Even if it's just one smile, one laugh a day...it's progress and things will continue to progress until you get your sense of self worth back.

And whatever you do, do not go back to him. Please.

Be strong.

I feel like I painted this picture to you guys that he is a horrible person that beats me and controls me. I can honestly say he won't be coming back to "gain control" He's gone and I know he won't be back and thats why its hurting so bad. I don't have any friends I can move in with and I don't feel safe with roommates. I need to figure out how to keep my apartment somehow. I just have to.

I also don't want you guys to think I'm not listening to you, because I am. I appreciate your help. You are the only people helping me besides my mom and my older sister.

then whats all this about you not having friends? seems like you do.

you may be limiting yourself on purpose to make it seem hopeless.

people do that from time to time.

I think as my family as my family. I don't have friends to go hang out with and do things with at all. My older sister is 7 years older with children and a husband to attend to, she can't just be around helping me, she doesn't live close either. My mom lives in another city and works all the time. I am alone 99% of the time. So thats why I said I don't have friends. I'm not trying to play the victim or anything, Im just feeling bad today I guess.

I've been blowing up his phone and he won't answer me, he blocked my text messages. I feel so hurt and he hates me. How can he just leave me like that. I feel bad for the argument I shouldn't have gotten so loud and started to yell. He would still be here. He was trying to help me and all I did was treat him bad. Why do I have to ruin everything? Whats wrong with me? Has anyone ever done something they really regret over and over. I don't know why I'm like this.

Archived