THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Haven't spoken since that short call on the 18th, haven't wanted to, assume I'll see him in the Spring, or not, I've got a life to live and I am living it well and maybe better without him in it. If he asked me out now, properly? Yes. If he didn't have a plan etc., then okay I'll have your company, but I won't presume it's a date.

That last call was perfect. Somehow closed him up for me so I can put him in a box and forget about him.

That's Awesome! Congratulations! Soon you will see that he hasn't popped into your head until you realize that the only reason he popped into your head was because you realize that you haven't been thinking about him lol..if that makes sense...I am on day 48 and although I still think of him, I can actually be in the moment with my friends instead of longing to be with him and feeling lonely in spite of having people around me. It does get better keep it up!

day 109.

its nearing four months now and its reaching the point where i have to now count the days since the break up to see how far along i have come. i still haven't heard a peep, but i am starting to realise that i probably won't after the way things had ended, with me blocking and deleting him off everything. i expect that he's waiting for me to make an apology, but i feel like i don't have to apologise for anything. i was mad and upset about how things dwindled out towards the end. still, i am moving on now. i'll give it a couple more months and maybe re-evaluate if i actually want to be 'friends' with him, as i do miss his presence in my life.

That's Awesome! Congratulations! Soon you will see that he hasn't popped into your head until you realize that the only reason he popped into your head was because you realize that you haven't been thinking about him lol..if that makes sense...I am on day 48 and although I still think of him, I can actually be in the moment with my friends instead of longing to be with him and feeling lonely in spite of having people around me. It does get better keep it up!

Thank you !

I thought that I might contact him in the next few days, and then I realized I really didn't want to. On my way to your fun city in a bit, and that will be plenty distraction enough.

Holidays are so weird. NC is the right plan.

So I think I was at day 20? then he texted me because he remembered it was my B-day this month. Asked how I was and when was my bday exactly....

I told him it was 11/25 and he said that he missed me and I told him I missed him too and wanted to see him for my bday. I said "when it comes to you I have no self restraint...LOL!!?" (Which unfortunately is true) He replied "Lol!! You are pretty irresistible yourself" but of course he moved 200 miles away so we wont be able to see each other. =( This is the reason why I broke it off to start out because we hardly saw each other even when he lived in the area.

He travels for business a lot so that was the excuse but you know that if someone wants to see you they will make time for you. Right before I broke it of (27 days ago and started NC again) he had said he would be in this area for work anyway but now he is not sure if he can see me this month either. It sounds so stupid when I write about it, obviously he doesn't care enough to make time for me. He texted me for my birthday and will probably text me tomorrow and for what exactly?? I have no clue.

All I know is that I tried dating other guys and it just doesn't work I'm in love with him....

I'm not even sure if I should start counting again since I know he'll text me for the Holiday's and my heart will skip a beat and I'll be all happy for no reason.

So hoping we can see each other some day I'll text him back like an idiot. Maybe I just need to wait and start again after the 1st of the year....LOL!! ?

I haven't contacted him since Sunday night but I kept looking up his profiles which hurts as F###. It is good that I don't have an urge to contact him anymore (knowing he will ignore me completely) but it is time to stop looking him up online. In two weeks I'm going home and I need to work hard on my uni work. So today will be day one of FULL NC. I know I'm strong and can do it. For some reason I keep picturing myself contacting you after a year or two? Will you respond at least then? What do you think people? OK day 1, gooo!

I now what you feel.

and this is true as hell:

that was the excuse but you know that if someone wants to see you they will make time for you.

When you start daiting the others after a break up, you compare the new one with your ex.... But everyone has something speciall.

So I think I was at day 20? then he texted me because he remembered it was my B-day this month. Asked how I was and when was my bday exactly....

I told him it was 11/25 and he said that he missed me and I told him I missed him too and wanted to see him for my bday. I said "when it comes to you I have no self restraint...LOL!!?" (Which unfortunately is true) He replied "Lol!! You are pretty irresistible yourself" but of course he moved 200 miles away so we wont be able to see each other. =( This is the reason why I broke it off to start out because we hardly saw each other even when he lived in the area.

He travels for business a lot so that was the excuse but you know that if someone wants to see you they will make time for you. Right before I broke it of (27 days ago and started NC again) he had said he would be in this area for work anyway but now he is not sure if he can see me this month either. It sounds so stupid when I write about it, obviously he doesn't care enough to make time for me. He texted me for my birthday and will probably text me tomorrow and for what exactly?? I have no clue.

All I know is that I tried dating other guys and it just doesn't work I'm in love with him....

I'm not even sure if I should start counting again since I know he'll text me for the Holiday's and my heart will skip a beat and I'll be all happy for no reason.

So hoping we can see each other some day I'll text him back like an idiot. Maybe I just need to wait and start again after the 1st of the year....LOL!! ?

36/25/11

I am grateful for what you taught me.

I am grateful that I own it without your reinforcements.

I am grateful that you are away, so that I can see myself.

I am disappointed that you haven't shown yourself.

I am on guard that you will.

I do not trust you, nor you me. Yet, we could, we could trust one another. Slow, my friend, slow. Show yourself, and learn how it is done.

Mmm... Ruined my no contact. I was at... 30-some days. It's very easy to do when you expect to GET no contact. It's significantly harder when there actually IS contact. He messaged asking if I still wanted to talk, yesterday morning. I left it alone for a long time... But curiosity got the best of me, and I asked what he thought I wanted to talk about... It spiraled out from there, basically him saying he was talking to me because people were telling him he should, and he felt guilty for how he treated me, I guess. I told him I didn't really think that there was much to talk about... Maybe I could have articulated myself better, but it is what it is. Back to NC now... I really wish he hadn't decided to text me right before my birthday. Hopefully I can shake the blues in time for tomorrow.

I didnt make it day one. I looked you up. I know you are going to London tomorrow, seems you are doing well. Why can't I be happy for you, dear? You seem to be doing fine, shouldn't I be happy? I should let you go my love, looking you up is a way of trying to control you and it is not good. It hurts that you dont care at all, you would have called if you cared. I wish things were not like this. I love you so much. I should let you go. If I mean anything to you, we will be able to see each other in the future. I should let you go, be patient and live my life. Then one day will talk. Please wish me strength. I become too weak when I look you up, it hurts I feel I am drowning. I hope you doing well, sending you all my warmth

Waiting for the bus at 1am alone. It is really cold. I can see the stars in the sky, it is weird because it is always foggy in England at this time of the year. I didnt do much work though I spent whole day at the uni. I'm going home early for the first time in several days so I can sleep not at 5 am. Tomorrow is a new day and I dont want to spend it like today. I want to appreciate each hour and fill each minute with my work. I know I can do this. Just need to get up early and get to uni early. I can't wallow in this misery and get bad grades. I have a choice and I need to choose what is good for me.I need to focus on myself not you. I can do this, I have great family and friends. I will get through this.

17 days NC

Im just waiting for you to contact me about getting your stuff back. I wonder when you'll get back home. Or maybe you're already here and just want me to contact you first? As if!

I dont want you back anymore. I regret begging you to take me back!

Im really happy now. Just dont tell me about your lovelife. I wish you contact me soon to get your stuff back. I just want this to over! I dont want to have any connection with you. Altho i will miss using your ipad. Heh!

I now what you feel.

and this is true as hell:

When you start daiting the others after a break up, you compare the new one with your ex.... But everyone has something speciall.

Thank you MMT for your kind words and feedback...

So as I predicted he wished me a "Happy Thanksgiving" (I had started thinking he wouldn't because it was nearly 10pm).

It was so late that a I had told myself if he didn't I would never contact him again.

Since he did, I wished that back to him "Happy Thanksgiving to you to honey with a kiss emoticon" he replied with "Muah"

That was Thursday, yesterday it was so nice out and my friend took a cute pic of me at the beach. I forwarded it to him telling him how much I still wanted him and missed him. I was about 5pm yesterday and I never heard a thing back.

So this is day 1 of NC for me yet again....

He can't just ignore a text like that, never has before, so now he can go f--k himself.

It really hurts my feelings that he would do that. I want so badly to text him today and tell him off.

If he had just not texted me for the Holiday then I would have understood that he no longer wanted anything to do with me.

The fact that he did told me that he at least thought of me? Now I see that it didn't mean a thing. =(

I begin again. Today is my birthday, and I both hope and fear hearing from him. It would be so much easier if things slipped back into the silence we had for 2 months, but I still long to hear from him, to at least know I've been on his mind in some capacity... But I don't want him to contact me because his friends have been making him feel guilty. I want him to contact me because he truly misses me, or whatever. I don't know... But it would be easier if things just went back to radio silent.

also, I'm so tempted to unblock him on facebook, but so far I'm resisting. Hopefully that lasts.

I dont know how to let anyone else in. Maybe coz im not ready yet? But im scared it will take me years again to be in a relationship. I dont fall in love easily. I force myself to reply to other guys' text just to give myself a chance of falling for them. But i hate it. I dont like them. Im desperate. I want to fall inlove again. I have so much love to give. Before you i was almost 4 yrs single. Im now 27, im getting cynical, jaded.

38/27/13

Had a date. Got my kiss. And it was good. He has earned every bit of whatever I choose to offer.

My girls still think M is my "soul mate" (C said so yesterday). And maybe he is. But he is not here, is not available, and may be an ever-adolescent. He would need to date me first, just to build the trust. I feel it in my bones, that he will present himself after I have let J in. And I will want to be fair to J and to me.

Maybe at some point I will need to ask M some interview questions. Get in front of the problem. Right now, i have no desire to contact him at all.

38/27/13

Had a date. Got my kiss. And it was good. He has earned every bit of whatever I choose to offer.

My girls still think M is my "soul mate" (C said so yesterday). And maybe he is. But he is not here, is not available, and may be an ever-adolescent. He would need to date me first, just to build the trust. I feel it in my bones, that he will present himself after I have let J in. And I will want to be fair to J and to me.

Maybe at some point I will need to ask M some interview questions. Get in front of the problem. Right now, i have no desire to contact him at all.

Impulse to send M a message "greetings from flight..." but no, didn't. Why bother.

His decision to distance himself was shortsighted. He should not let it go on this long, but then again, my sister's bf bounced in and out in 3 m intervals at the beginning. Who knows what's right, but for me, I am not chasing. He knows where I am.

I begin again. Today is my birthday, and I both hope and fear hearing from him. It would be so much easier if things slipped back into the silence we had for 2 months, but I still long to hear from him, to at least know I've been on his mind in some capacity... But I don't want him to contact me because his friends have been making him feel guilty. I want him to contact me because he truly misses me, or whatever. I don't know... But it would be easier if things just went back to radio silent.

also, I'm so tempted to unblock him on facebook, but so far I'm resisting. Hopefully that lasts.

Happy Birthday!!

I hope he textes you regardless of why. It would be a friendly gesture =)

My B-Day was last Monday and he texted me about it....

Still miss him also and wish there was more but since then things have already gone downhill.

Either way it is Day 2 for me, lets try to do it together, I have tried too many times and had to restart. It sucks...