THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Tomorrow, will be a whole month of NC.

I did "break" it. I guess when I visit your google plus, but it was only one time. I realize I was an idiot for doing so...

I mean if I would have seen a picture of you and another girl. My heart would have been broken.

As in talking, seeing one another, or whatever. A whole month of no contact.

Each day, I have gotta a lot better. Maybe because I am doing fun things, but... I WANT to do the fun things. Before... when I was sad, and pissy about you. I would lay in my bed. But... you're slowly leaving me. I still think about you, and want to break NC. What would I gain? nothing.

Day 6

Rainy day today. Busy at work and with school. I hope he's going to have a good day. Miss sharing things with him. I feel like a lot has happened. His birthday is in a couple of days I had his present all planned for him. I'm sad that I can't get it for him anymore. He would have loved it.

Lots of thoughts going through my head. As usual....

NC Day 3 would have been Day 9 but he contacted me.

It's his birthday tomorrow, I miss him so much. I think of when we went away for my birthday only a few weeks before we broke up and it makes me sad. I'm sad I wont be seeing him on his birthday even though he's happier without me. He's the only person I've every loved. Having to see him at work isn't helping I want to go back to a year ago when we were happy and saw each other more. I just hope his ex gf isn't with him on his bday. As if my heart couldn't be broken any more

Day 6 NC, going well. I blocked him on every social network when I was at my lowest, and it has really helped. No longer wishing for him to call. I have a date on Friday with someone I met recently. I have no real expectations for how it'll go but it's taking my mind off the ex a whole lot.

Day 35

Saw a friend of mine yesterday and he told me some things about my ex. Apparently the girl he left me for was cheating on him. He caught her out with another guy and they broke up at the end of March. He also got fired from his job As sad as this may sound, I don't feel sorry for him. Actually, it kind of made me happy those bad things happened to him after what he did to me. Not sure if that's normal, but it's how I feel.

Day 33!

I completed the challenge! All in all it's been 4,5 months since the initial BU and I can truly say that I feel much better now. I still think of him, I still miss him occasionally, but he is no longer a part of my life and I feel that our relationship is a thing of the past. I'm so grateful for our time together and the love we shared, and for all the things he did for me and helped me with. Without him I would not be the person I am today, and I thank him for that. I don't regret any minute of our shared history, and I will always love and respect him.

Now I'm ready to meet the next man in my life, whenever that may be. I'm not in any hurry, but I'm beginning to open up for the possibility and I'm admittedly excited about all the undiscovered loves and fates out there!

Christian, I loved you with all my heart for 2,5 years. You and I will no longer be, but you will always and forever hold a very special place in my heart.

Day whatever. It's almost three months since you broke up with me. Once again I wake up at six thirty after dreaming about you, that we're a couple again, doing things together..the dreams are so vivid, and make me realize how much in love I still am with you. I'm continuing my life, I'm in good health, I've been picking up the pieces. But moving on? The next girl, whoever she is, will have the impossible task of making me forget you, so you've just ruined it for the competition - and I've just ruined it period.

I have a situation here, I performed NC by telling him friendship is not an option and only contact me when he wants to give us another try. However, He replied me saying "then you couldn't have liked me that much. Have a nice life". It hurts so much, because clearly I've been fighting for this relationship and trying to persuade him we could work things together. Can't he actually feel that?

Not really loving you today. Missing you, waking up to you and you there by my side. I know you can't be lonely and part of me doesn't blame you, but couldn't you have some dignity and at least waited a little while longer before you started seeing someone again. I know she is nothing like me, she won't do that same things that I did for you and she won't even compare. But besides the point, I wonder are you going to take her to the same places that we share so many times and memories. Oh, that would suck. Anywho, I hope in the next few months, I will able to be open to making new memories with somebody else. I will be the best thing that ever happened to someone else. You weren't right for me anyways!

Day 7.

His birthday is tomorrow. I set aside some money to buy him an iPad 3. Since that's no longer applicable I used the money to buy myself some clothes and a new purse and wallet. I know most advise against this but I will wish him a happy birthday tomorrow. Not expecting anything back, but it's te right thing to do.

Hoping that today will be a good day. I'm in the mood to write and may do that after work...

Day whatever. It's almost three months since you broke up with me. Once again I wake up at six thirty after dreaming about you, that we're a couple again, doing things together..the dreams are so vivid, and make me realize how much in love I still am with you. I'm continuing my life, I'm in good health, I've been picking up the pieces. But moving on? The next girl, whoever she is, will have the impossible task of making me forget you, so you've just ruined it for the competition - and I've just ruined it period.

This is how I feel too. I'm on day 38 though.

Day 7 NC, it's getting tough again. I keep wanting to believe he's regretting the breakup and will contact me soon. I fully understand I can't try to interfere with his life though, and having a full schedule of social and work time makes it easier not to act on that impulse.

This is how I feel too. I'm on day 38 though.

Yeah, well, I think I'm going to take a couple of years break from girls. Seriously, can even do without the sex. Just the thought of being with someone else doesn't appeal at all, and sex with all it's virtues, just doesn't interest me either...I'm going to take my sweet time over this one, just work on myself, and to hell with all of them.