THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

DAY 1

I am on day 1 of no contact with my ex girlfriend. I think this is a great idea and I hope it works out for the best. She blocked me on facebook so that's one less way of contacting her. I'll update as much as possible!

Three WHOLE weeks since we last spoke... well since i last was a clingy baby... and begged to see you...

You simply said, "No..."

I realize... I didn't like the woman I was becoming, beside I did that with my ex ex. So, why did I thought you would be any different?

Blah. I wish I could take back my offer, but I can't.

I miss you... lol. God. I say that a lot.

But I mean it. I fall so deep in love with you.

Now I gotta fall out of love with you. It's so hard.

I don't see your face. I don't stalk any of your pages.(ok google plus, but it was for a second!) I don't have any photos of us. I don't read your love e-mails.

I dont have anything to remind me of you, yet... you are always, always, always, on my mind.

Maybe you're meant to be there?

I miss you Jonathan. I love you still.

Good bye ENA! I will miss you guys! Good luck!

Good bye ENA! I will miss you guys! Good luck!

Hey what's going on, are you signing off? You still need to make it to the 30 days ;-)

Well, for me it's day so and so, I lost count. I dreamt about my ex yet again, and usually don't get more than 5 hours of sleep these days because of those dreams. This time round I had a conversation with my first girlfriend about why we broke up, and she told me I probably got nervous and started being clingy. Which is what happened anyway...my head's going round in circles trying to find a solution to an unsolvable problem: it's over, and there's absolutely nothing I can do to change that. Except for finally controlling my actions through the last thing I can 'do': leave her alone.

Day 37

I meant to post when I reached the 30 day mark but am just getting around to it now. I really struggled, but due to events right around the 30 day mark, mainly bumping into him on accident, I feel like I'm really moving on now and that reconciliation is something I could say no to if it weren't on the right terms. I am recently disgusted by my exes behavior in his rebound relationship as heard through mutual friends. He has completely lost his identity in this new relationship and I just don't see the person I fell in love with anymore. For the past week I am finally able to go extended periods of time without thinking about him and I'm glad. Maybe my hair will start growing back now, lol.

Day 6 NC

I feel better today than i did yesterday. Its officially the longest i have been without speaking to you since the day i met you. For some strange reason i am looking forward to being past 14 days. 6 days is soooo lame, ha. at least i am not crying today. I don't feel happy bit i don't feel depressed either.

Day 30

It's day 30 & I've made a ton of progress....but I'm going to keep going. Technically, it isn't day 30 since my ex started initiating contact literally the day I started this challenge ( Ironic....) Plus I've been doing really good with NC. In the beginning I would always check their FB/Twitter pages but now that I have them both blocked I have absolutely NO urges.

I'm definitely not over him; but I am on my way to being completely indifferent. Since I'm not coming back to this university I know I will since I'll never see him again.

I'm sad and surprised she hasn't contacted me yet. She broke up with me because she wanted space. Well, I guess she's getting it! Haha. I want to contact her in a few days.

Hey, I could have written those exact words! She felt I was suffocating her, needed the space. Well, I figure she's getting it now! The urge to contact her is sometimes overwhelming, but I don't think it's going to make any difference contacting her. What do you hope the result will be, Dave? If I may ask, you might convince me. I don't think there's a point, you see. Usually the words 'need space' is just their way of saying they don't dig us anymore.. I'm holding off calling, and then if she calls (and pigs may fly) it's another story.. Well good luck with your decision!

Day 27, why do I keep feeling like I should contact? Since said she wanted to just be friends I went 2 weeks NC, met up for a coffee, then a drink and asked her to come back. She said let's we friends. Another 3.5 weeks nc, met up again for a coffee then a couple of days later for a chat and she still wants to just stay friends. Want to contact again and see what happens, but I can already guess the result. I don't understand why I'm struggling so much.

I should point out that she's been seeing someone else from about 2.5 weeks after we split, so I guess that's the reason.....

Day 4. NC from BFF.

There are a thousand things I see, hear and feel in a day that make me want to contact my ex BFF - to send a picture, tell a funny story, or tease just to be a brat. Instead, I've been doing that with my fiance, my brothers, my family and my amazing friends. I'm lucky to have them all. I try to count my blessings but it doesn't change the fact that BFF is still gone.

Next week Tuesday will be a month that we haven't spoken, seen each other, e-mail, text, nothing.

So what have i learn in this month of NC?

That I miss you dearly.

But I do... feel better.

Being with you was bad...

Our last month. I would always ask, "Are you together?"

You would never pick up my calls, or answer my text.

Gosh. My text messages. So long... full of passion... yet you would always delete them.(he told me)

Yes, I was emotional, but I did not want to lose you. God. I love you still so much, and I still do not want to lose you.

But things happen for a reason.

I do not regret looking at your google plus. I guess that's breaking NC, but not directly. Whatever. It's still been a month, since we had a conversation! Since I told you... how much I love you.

At least I stop. I am happy for that. You must be relived as well. I finally let go... you told me several times how you wanting me to let go.. how you had enough of my heart and love...

I still think about your cruel words... and i think about mine.

We was so toxic for one another, why can't I stop missing you?

Why are you always on my mind?

I need you.... babe.

Hey, I could have written those exact words! She felt I was suffocating her, needed the space. Well, I figure she's getting it now! The urge to contact her is sometimes overwhelming, but I don't think it's going to make any difference contacting her. What do you hope the result will be, Dave? If I may ask, you might convince me. I don't think there's a point, you see. Usually the words 'need space' is just their way of saying they don't dig us anymore.. I'm holding off calling, and then if she calls (and pigs may fly) it's another story.. Well good luck with your decision!

I'll let you know how it goes when I contact her. My smarter half is telling me that I will regret it, but maybe it's something I have to learn on my own!

broke NC to exchange the last of our belongings yesterday. I was in a very good mood when I saw him, and we had a pleasant conversation. I'm not mad at him anymore. I understand why this needed to happen.

I will not be contacting him again - I'm going to leave that up to him. I know it shouldn't matter, but it makes me feel good that he saw me in a better way than I was (crying, walled-off or just plain exhausted) during our breakup. I felt very unattractive, physically and in personality, when he broke up with me. I feel a whole lot better about myself these days.

I'll let you know how it goes when I contact her. My smarter half is telling me that I will regret it, but maybe it's something I have to learn on my own!

Well, I wish you lots of luck! I do hope it will work out...if you are willing to share the results that would be great, we might learn something too! Good luck again.

I miss him as usual but I'm trying to stay positive and have had a pretty good day so far

Of course I keep wondering what he's thinking and if I ever cross his mind.

I feel as though I more clearly understand myself and who I want to be since the break up. I'm just saddened that I didn't see that until now, because if I saw it sooner then this would not have happened. But lesson learned. I will continue changing and growing as a person and if it's meant to be God will let our paths cross when the time is right.

NC day 5, I think? I don't care anymore. I've gone from sadness to near indifference. That was quick.

Life... my life... is good. I'm healthy, I'm blessed and I'm privileged. There are bigger problems in the world than this foolishness so its time to put this week of nonsense behind me and go back to having gratitude for what I've been given. Still gonna miss him, just gonna smile while I'm doing it.

Day 28 NC and NIC.

Not heard a peep from her, but I don't expect to, she's still wrapped up in limerace with her new squeeze, even if when I last spoke with her she didn't seem very happy.

Had a far better day today than the rough patch I was having. May well be because I'm keeping myself busy over the next few days and have lots to look forward to.

NC 2 days since item exchange, but I'm probably not gonna bother counting anymore. Been working out, working hard on deadlines, feeling good about myself lately. I get looks from people in public, I've reunited with old friends and new ones, it's a great feeling.

He's starting to seem less appealing to me. The things I overlooked when I loved him now seem more apparent. He's got nothing in his life figured out and I feel like more of an adult without him.

5 day's of NC since I wished him a happy birthday. He had the nerve to invite me to his b-day party while we were on the phone. How convienient. I don't miss him like I use to. What could I have possible think I was doing with him for so long. I pray and pray that the God takes the love that I had for you away. I believe it's working.

DAY 5 - I think this time I'm in it for the long haul...was kind of waiting till my birthday to do true nc I admit....I almost certain I won't hear from him any time soon though. I don't know why I'm still dreaming about him. I think it's because I'm under a lot of pressure right now. It's not really about him it's about all my work but somehow he symbolises it in my dreams...weird...at least that's my take on it anyway. I don't really know him any more.