THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 2 of the Challenge

Lucky i blocked him from facebook cos last night i was feeling the itch and wanted to find out what hes up to. Lucky the block saved me cos I couldnt check lol. I think it would hurt me more if I got access to him. He would probably purposely hurt me. I always check my phone though and although I dont want to hear from him I actually get disappointed when I dont hear from him.

I woke up today feeling empty and sorta wanna cry but Im not. I will not break this NC. Its time for my healing and time for him to change. I truly hope that i mean so much to him that he will change. Ive changed so I know he can too. Short term discomfort for long term gain

28 days to go...

Day 8

Woke up feeling a little rough but i quickly got over it again. I'm pretty sure she is NC me as i've been thinking about the past; i kind of broke things off with her before anything really got started and she tried cutting me out of her life then. I'm pretty sure that if we saw each other face-to-face that things would be fine but there's no chance that can happen...

I was doing so good, yesterday was Day 6. I was beginning to see the light. Then he called and I answered like an idiot. I felt like I should because my mum was in a car accident and I knew he was calling to see if she was ok. My deluded self convinced me it was a necessary communication. It was brief, it seemed innocuous but now I'm reeling. I can't believe how much I miss him and I want to see him so bad. I was doing so good before! I missed him but there was never a real risk that I would call him or anything. Now I'm a wreck, I want to call him so bad. Soooo Day 1.

Day 7

Still thinking about him way too much. Finally managed to get some things done for me- my budget, answered some old emails, worked on a side project I have going with a friend. Every day really drags by when you focus too much on one thing. I wish I knew how to let it go so the days could fly by like they did the first time around This second round of NC feels much bumpier, and a lot slower, too.

Day 15

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks now. A week ahead to see him in college and I just can't seem to figure out what's going to be next.

Even though I miss him like hell and still want him like hell, but I REALLY needed this space to hold my ground and get rid of those desperate thoughts and feelings that blinded me from taking the right actions back then.

I've been able to understand what went wrong, what were my mistakes, and what I should have done before. No time to regret but to learn from the past, apply it to the present, and for a better future.

What I'm strongly working on right now is to erase this idea of getting him back and just focus on ME and only ME! It's so hard to stop thinking about winning him again, almost impossible for me right now because I still have this little hope inside (which I can't turn off), and I have this strong will in working things out again as I believe it's worth fighting for. Though, the hardest part is getting him to see those things I've realized on my own, and how to let him understand that we loved each other, we wanted each other, we shouldn't leave each other just because it gets harder. This this how we value our relationship.

I could have done something better or maybe saved us unless I was desperate, clueless, and lacking knowledge about relationships and how to deal with them. I still believe he didn't help at all though, but I feel I can handle it now, I can do something. The difference is that, if it didn't work this time I won't be desperate 'cause I'm stronger now

I hope one day he wakes up reaching out for me. *sighs*

Day 1 again....

Well.... after I ignored his text yesterday (where he said how he had come to appreciate how special, happy and caring I was), I emailed him some info on benefits which I maybe entitled to that would allow him to stop paying half of the bills so he could get a permanent home. I also emailed that his pay slip had arrived and asked if he needed any info from it. Very to the point. He asked me to open it and let him know how much he was being paid, and that was it. He didn't even use it as an excuse to ask me something random or talk about a TV show we liked (like he would have a couple of weeks ago).

He seems to be getting less needy and also reaching out to his old friends on facebook. And it is amazing how I feel drawn to him like a magnet now that he doesn't appear to need me!! Being strong though...

Back to Day 1

Some of you may have read my thread. I responded to my ex last night via instant messaging. She wanted to know if I hated her or not. I replied saying I didn't hate her and that I needed space. I almost regretted it immediately. But I'm hearing mixed responses from ppl saying if it was the right move or not. Last night I could care less. I felt great! These days, I feel great in the evenings. I'm not going to lie. I was hoping for her to contact me last night. However today, I am back to missing her. I wouldn't say I took a step back. I am making ground. But the feelings are still there and I miss her. Even when I think I'm moving on and I'm not living on the hope that she will return, I later find myself sad and thinking that she wont come back. I wish I could read her mind at times.

Day 9

Another pretty easy day. I would still love to get back with her but i'm starting to realize how much of a d**k she was to me during the breakup. The only time she's ever been a * * * * to me aswell so... I really think she is NC me for her benefit which i find bizarre, It was never my idea to break up so if she feels the need to do that then why are we separated?!

@)#(*(#!!!!

For some reason, even after going MONTHS of no contact the first time around, I cannot make it past the 7 day mark. This is the third Friday in a row that I've broken NC. I don't know why I did it. I'm scared after our last email exchanges that he really might be over me and moving on, and I had this urge to remind him of my existence today.

This is the worst feeling ever. Why can't I let this go? Obviously he has.

Day 0

After several days of it being easy, im sitting here waiting to go out when my friends are done with work, I start speaking to an old frined. He's quite close to her and told me why she broke up with me, its just as i thought... It really was because i was such a neglectful * * * * . I felt the need to send a message and apologize because i never want to treat the one's i love like that. there's not many people on this planet who i truly love (even family), so i felt the need to send an apology. Felt like a weight was lifted tbh