Ladies, Do you find guys with their pants hanging below their BUTT and boxers showing attractive?

lostandhurt

Is it attractive for guys to have their pants hanging below their BUTT and boxers showing?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Is it attractive for guys to have their pants hanging below their BUTT and boxers showing?

• Yes, I think it is very attractive!
    • Yes, I think it is attractive but I prefer they wear a thong instead of boxers!
    • Yes, as long as the pants are off the hip a little it is okay but no more than that.
    • No, I think it is ridiculous! Not attractive at all!
    • I'm a guy and voting anyways! No!
    • I'm a guy and voting anyways! Yes!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a young guy a little while ago and thought "who started this" "did some girl tell her bf to wear them that way.

No, i just think 'youngster' when i see it. Yea i know that makes me sound old. LOL I am pretty open minded about fashion and it really doesn't annoy me when i see guys do this...i just realize that there is a generation gap and every generation will dress very different than the one before it. It doesn't alarm or bother me. So the only thing i think when i see it is that this is a young person.

If the guy is over 25, however, i think 'this is a sad person'.

That said, i don't think tight jeans on a guy look that great either. Looks too much like the 80s. I think a relaxed fit - maybe even SLIGHTLY baggy - is the best look on a man.

Okay so what I am seeing is that it should STOP! I will call my congressman right away LOL.

If almost all women don't like it and assuming these guys are trying to attract a female then ???????????

thanks everyone

lost

Some places in the U.S. have actually tried to ban this. It was a big deal a couple of years back. I'm not sure what the outcome was. Maybe they were the ones who tried to make skinny jeans fashionable.

link removed

Is it just me or have we not also noticed that some women wear their jeans (skinny or not) down on their hips and their thongs remain seemingly stuck to their love handles. Either that or they seem to want them on show

Any one else also think that this is completely icky?

Catie x

I haven't seen that for a couple of years now. I thought that fad had died and been buried?

Sounds disgusting though.

I think the whole pants hanging down boxers showing thing is more common in young people and teenagers. It originated from rappers, who were trying to imitate prison inmates - when you go to jail you get your belt confiscated off you and so your pants hang down. Personally, I think it's silly and unpractical!

I accidentally put "Yes, I think it is attractive but I prefer they wear a thong instead of boxers!"

I meant to say no.

lol I was wondering who put that, I was like "wth."

I sag a little if I'm wearing loose jeans. Some guys get pretty ridiculous with it, though. Like pants around the knees, how can you sit down, let alone walk?

Weird this thread came up..I just had a convo with my younger cousin yesterday about this. "Please don't ever wear your pants like that..." He goes "bruh...do you know what that means in jail?!" haha, he gave me some relief.

No, it is not cool. Not even in Australia.

Apparently it is. New kid i'm training at work wears his pants like this. Funny part is, it's physical work, pulling pallet jacks around and moving a lot of stock. not that it's not rather funny watching him trying to pull a pallet around with his pants virtually falling down,

i'm counting down the days until one of the bosses see's how hes dressed for work and tells him off. Not in my job description to teach kids how to put their pants on properly

I hate it. I hate the look, I hate what it represents, I hate the gangsta thing, all of it. And I date back to the whole Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch underwear thing when I was in college (I actually saw them in concert since they played the club I worked at).

Archived