Ladies, Do you find guys with their pants hanging below their BUTT and boxers showing attractive?

lostandhurt

Is it attractive for guys to have their pants hanging below their BUTT and boxers showing?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Is it attractive for guys to have their pants hanging below their BUTT and boxers showing?

• Yes, I think it is very attractive!
    • Yes, I think it is attractive but I prefer they wear a thong instead of boxers!
    • Yes, as long as the pants are off the hip a little it is okay but no more than that.
    • No, I think it is ridiculous! Not attractive at all!
    • I'm a guy and voting anyways! No!
    • I'm a guy and voting anyways! Yes!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gahhhh.....no way.

I see a lot of guys like this, and they're not just boys. There are actually adult men walking around with their pants hanging down and their undies hanging out.

I admit, though, it's kind of a hoot when the pants are sagging so low that the guy has to walk like a penguin, clutching his belt with one hand. When I see a guy like that that, I always wonder what he'd do if he had to suddenly run -- like if he was being chased or was about to miss his bus. Would he risk tripping and falling? Or, would he think "Ah, the hell with it," let his pants go, and run down the street in his underwear?

One of the silliest (and possibly the most dangerous) "fashion statements" ever!

*raises hand* I have to admit, I like it, sometimes.......sorry. Like Lil Wayne... not completely below the butt, but maybe the boxers peeking out just a little....

Boxers peeking out can be cute.

I always snap the elastic on my bf's boxers if they stick out. I just sort of think to myself 'oh, he's wearing the red pair today

it is apparently prison culture, you are not allowed belts in prison because of the possibilty of hanging yourself or using them as some type of weapon, so resulting in the ill fitting pants/trousers hanging down around your butt!

so some people find it cool to wear them low to show they have been or suggestive of being in prison.

i find it repulsive to say the least. but each to their own

Signs of gangsta wannabes. And very 90s....

The worst is the ones who do that with their jeans but the jeans aren't "cut" that way. ie" they aren't baggy.

Since we are on the fashion critique thread here, here is a fashion tip for girls

Do not wear skinny jeans IF YOU ARE NOT SKINNY!!!!!!!

Don't wear girl jeans if you are not a girl! I see this so common with boys.

Boxers peeking out can be cute.

I always snap the elastic on my bf's boxers if they stick out. I just sort of think to myself 'oh, he's wearing the red pair today

Yeah...getting a glimpse of the boxers is hot but just a TINY bit!

Heidi Klum looked fat in skinny jeans in an episode of project runway. I was terrified for the rest of us.

But skater emo boys wearing Xmas tree boxers, a sideways hat, black SKIN tight emo band shirt, studded belt, HUGE skateboard shoes and skinnnny jeans down to their butt cheeks makes me wretch.

The worst is the ones who do that with their jeans but the jeans aren't "cut" that way. ie" they aren't baggy.

Since we are on the fashion critique thread here, here is a fashion tip for girls

Thank you so much. Skinny jeans are for skinny people.

I think skinny jeans look best on average sized girls (not overweight and not too skinny) cause if you're too skinny they'll accentuate the thinness even more!

Archived