I feel like I still need to tone up. Should I?

Rose21

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hersmudders, I don't think your legs are bad. I think they are average. Not bad though. You'd probably look good with some heels (give the illusion of longer legs).

And I mean that 100%. I refuse to sugarcoat.

I've always thought htey were average too, but others dont.

I look awesome in slacks and heels. Especially ones that accentuate the junk in the trunk.

I have never had a flat stomach or a perfect figure, and to be honest I've never wanted one. I liked having abs, a nice round butt, and a stomach with some shape to it, but I was still decently slim. like 135 pounds. So weighing myself to see I've put on 30 pounds, that was a shock.

And imagining what it'd be like to see a scale say 120, that'd be like freakin' heaven! So I just get very sensitive when I'm sitting here daily struggling with my body image, when my own family and friends have told me that I've put on weight, and then there are people who fight to the last word to CONVINCE others that they need to change their figures. You know it's true when someone else tells you, not when they tell you you're just fine how you are.

let's play the picture game some more...please don't quote.

THIS is why you shouldn't complain to the "fatties"

Goodddddddd the stomach

Jenn, I think girls your size who know how to carry it are gorgeous. I'm not just ssaying that b/c you are my friend, but I really do think "larger" girls who know how to carry their weight are more beautiful than stick girls who think they are fat. You shoudl be proud of how you look. I mean that from the bottom of my very fat heart.

it has to do sth with it! usually at some point in your twenties you come out of the teenage figure and become different(usually not in a good way).

I disagree.

I find older women (late 20's, early 30's. And, I don't mean OLD, I mean, older than myself) to be at the most attractive.

I have changed a lot physically since high school. I've gained about 15 pounds and have gone through a sort of second puberty.

I think teenagers spend a majority of their time trying to look like older women. And for good reason too.

Sunshine, you should take this so seriously.

I didn't mean for it to come out that way, and I don't feel the need to critisize anyone.

I feel like I have no right to call anyone fat other then myself.

Expec people that I've come to know and like at this forum.

Archived