I feel like I still need to tone up. Should I?

Rose21

Rose, I've kept out of this for 14 pages, but I have to say this.

You are creating insecurities in others. You are posting your measurements, posting pictures of yourself in your bikini, talking about how you need to lose weight.

I have to wonder, if I posted a picture of myself in a bikini, what would you say? Would you still find yourself needing to lose weight? Or would you be able to look at me and be grateful that at least you don't look like THAT?

We all have insecurities. That much is a given b/c we are human. But please just appreciate what you have. At least you don't look like some other real fat people.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoever mentioned the journaling thing earlier was right. rose i think you should journal your thoughts and emotions. sometimes i do it, because it does the job of getting it out while not bothering my friends and family. there really isn't a consistent point to your threads, like i said once before your story always changes. if your thoughts are jumbled, then keep it to a journal. it's healthy to do so.

at 112 pounds you are ALREADY underweight and SHOULD NOT lose any more.

UGh okay guys.

Jeckyl what do you mean glossy lotion? The first one was a little more musculer then what I was going for.

link removed

These are really nice, but she looks REALLY tall.

Sadly, I think I've reached my limit for heighth.:sad:

UGh okay guys.

Jeckyl what do you mean glossy lotion? The first one was a little more musculer then what I was going for.

link removed

These are really nice, but she looks REALLY tall.

Sadly, I think I've reached my limit for heighth.

those are chicken legs. mine are the same and they are NOT attractive. legs should have some meat and shape to them. LIKE YOURS.

Well...How do we know what they really look like then?

do they ever post pictures that ARNT photo shopped?

what about just being happy with what you have?

i'm gonna go take a picture of my legs, not photoshopped, and you can tell me if you still think your legs need work.

I should do the same, I have not worn a pair of shorts in 15 years because I have the most god awful varicose veins.Not to mention I am fat.

Same here, I haven't wore shorts since I was maybe 15-16 because my legs are horrible. I have always had big legs, even when I was skinny and as I got bigger so did my legs. Then when I got pregnant and gained a lot of weight I got stretch marks on my thighs and back of my legs. It's horrible

Suprisingly Victoria, I seem to stray away from shorts too.

I don't look bad in them, but I think I stick with jeans and capris. Shorts only with swim suit.

I'm so PALE it's crazy. Even if I try to tan it doesn't really help much, I use this tanning moistirizer but I don't want to turn orange with the spray on and I refuse to waste my money in a tanning bed and get cancer.

Sometimes I need sunglasses when I look at my legs

Same here, I haven't wore shorts since I was maybe 15-16 because my legs are horrible. I have always had big legs, even when I was skinny and as I got bigger so did my legs. Then when I got pregnant and gained a lot of weight I got stretch marks on my thighs and back of my legs. It's horrible

stretch marks are sexy they are like tiger stripes

Archived