I feel like I still need to tone up. Should I?

Rose21

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea' date=' just like beyonce and tyra banks! but they're freakin gorgeous. every guy i know likes thighs which are thicker.[/quote']

I love how Tyra Banks was getting hated on because she gained weight and was "fat" to me she looked so much better with more weight on her and I have always loved her because she never wanted to follow the trends of being the rail thin model.

And the thing is, I TRY To be a happy person. I'm not always happy and go lucky all the time. Sure I have my moments, but there are other times where I come home just wanting to cry, feeling so depressed.

There are times where I have thought about dying before, or if I jumped out in front of a car, if anyone would miss me, or how many people would truly care for me.

That's why I started the Lexapro.

Because truth be told, sometimes I just feel right down WORTHLESS>

And the thing is, I TRY To be a happy person. I'm not always happy and go lucky all the time. Sure I have my moments, but there are other times where I come home just wanting to cry, feeling so depressed.

There are times where I have thought about dying before, or if I jumped out in front of a car, if anyone would miss me, or how many people would truly care for me.

That's why I started the Lexapro.

Because truth be told, sometimes I just feel right down WORTHLESS>

we all do. It's called being human.

I went to a bookstore tonight to read magazines. I feel pathetic saying this, but I dressed up to go. Put on a nice turtleneck, slacks, and a necklace. I thought I looked too conservative, but I thought maybe it'd make me feel happy.

I came home feeling lonely and depressed and ugly. I guess I just felt like having dressed up a little, someone would at least glance my way. And no one did.

Tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel different. I know I'll be sad again one day.

we all do. It's called being human.

I went to a bookstore tonight to read magazines. I feel pathetic saying this, but I dressed up to go. Put on a nice turtleneck, slacks, and a necklace. I thought I looked too conservative, but I thought maybe it'd make me feel happy.

I came home feeling lonely and depressed and ugly. I guess I just felt like having dressed up a little, someone would at least glance my way. And no one did.

Tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel different. I know I'll be sad again one day.

Those feelings are a part of life especially at 19.

I have read this entire thread and while I understand how others may be sensitive about certain issues and they have every right to their feelings, this is Rose's thread, started by her, and people are upset that it's about her and her feelings...but it's her thread. I guess I just see it as Rose starting it talking about things she's not happy about with her own body (maybe there are body image issues there she may need some help for) and then a bunch of people who also have things they are unhappy about with their bodies chiming in.

I don't know...I don't think it really helps anyone to tell Rose that she is making other people feel bad about themselves because she has body issues and happens to be very slim. I also don't think it helps the other people because their issues don't get full attention and consideration because it isn't their thread.

Not bashing anyone here. Just observing what I think is going on and I'm not sure it's productive for anyone.

What is it with some people who feel they have the right to flame just because they don't like someone here? Especially when it is with members who have already been warned about this, know better, and yet do it anyway?

Just as before when this happened, I'm putting this thread back up to set an example and show there are consequences for these actions. There are now members that have permanently lost their accounts over this. Others have been put on notice that they are now in danger of the same thing.

We do not tolerate ganging up to flame other members. Period.

Archived