Boyfriend has a small penis >.<

alixa56

why does she have to do kegel exercises for a guy she has only been dating for 3 weeks? I honestly would move on unless I really really liked him.

Which is why so many people never find happiness. What if he turns out to be the love of her life? So shallow.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which is why so many people never find happiness. What if he turns out to be the love of her life? So shallow.

If he can be the love of his life, she probably would get the feelings early on and be interested enough to stay. Personally I don't see a reason to stay with a guy who I am not very interested in and I have to try hard for pleasing myself and him.

This is why it's good not to have sex early on. Then if you know each other well, you may be able to look past physical imperfections.

If he can be the love of his life, she probably would get the feelings early on and be interested enough to stay. Personally I don't see a reason to stay with a guy who I am not very interested in and I have to try hard for pleasing myself and him.

This is why it's good not to have sex early on. Then if you know each other well, you may be able to look past physical imperfections.

Well, there are a few givens discussed. The original scenario is the girl has been seeing the guy for about a month, and got to like him a lot. Then she saw him naked and saw he's smaller than she would've liked.

So, she likes the guy, wonderful person, treats her well, etc. And he has a small phallus.

If you'd still cross him off your list even with details like that, then yeah, that's shallow.

Well, there are a few givens discussed. The original scenario is the girl has been seeing the guy for about a month, and got to like him a lot. Then she saw him naked and saw he's smaller than she would've liked.

So, she likes the guy, wonderful person, treats her well, etc. And he has a small phallus.

If you'd still cross him off your list even with details like that, then yeah, that's shallow.

It depends how small we are talking about too. No matter how wonderful the guy is I am not gonna go out with a 3 incher. Maybe it is shallow but I could not have a fulfilling sex life with the guy but I could be good friends with him.

If you want to judge me on that, I can give you many examples of a woman appearance that you might not be able to accept. I am not perfect either. I am sure many guys would reject me due to their own preferences too. Then they are just not the right guys for me.

It depends how small we are talking about too. No matter how wonderful the guy is I am not gonna go out with a 3 incher. Maybe it is shallow but I could not have a fulfilling sex life with the guy but I could be good friends with him.

If you want to judge me on that, I can give you many examples of a woman appearance that you might not be able to accept. I am not perfect either. I am sure many guys would reject me due to their own preferences too. Then they are just not the right guys for me.

I'm pretty flexible, though. I've said before I prefer thinner girls, but I've gotten aroused from seeing thicker girls and my first girlfriend (who I've had great sex and fun with) was a little on the bigger side.

Also, I'm forced to assume you and your 3 inch partner (figuratively speaking) only do it missionary style. What about oral? What if he moved around more (I like going in circles sometimes, or having one leg over and one under to get a sideways effect)? What if he fingered your clit while riding you?

If you still won't work with a guy after all that, then yeah, I have to call you shallow. I'm pretty flexible on a lot of things, but I have to have my standards and limits, and this is one of them. I mean, as I understand it, the really sensitive nerves of the vagina are near the front anyway, so in theory even a 2 inch guy should be able to get the job done.

• 9 months later...

No offence, but...

Suppose a firefighter ran into your burning house to save your life, and he happened to have a small penis? Should he die alone because of the way he was born? Suppose you have a sun with a very small penis, would you want him to never find a woman who will accept him because of the way he was born?

See, the difference between being poor and having a small penis is that if your poor, the government helps you, and people feel bad for you. if you have a small penis, theres nothing to come to your aid, and people laugh at you.

If you still won't work with a guy after all that, then yeah, I have to call you shallow. I'm pretty flexible on a lot of things, but I have to have my standards and limits, and this is one of them. I mean, as I understand it, the really sensitive nerves of the vagina are near the front anyway, so in theory even a 2 inch guy should be able to get the job done.

it's not just about getting the job done! It's the quality that matters. Average/bigger penises are way more visually pleasing and feel better, for me. unlike many other women, I'm a very visual person and I would rather to like what I see.

No offence, but...

Suppose a firefighter ran into your burning house to save your life, and he happened to have a small penis? Should he die alone because of the way he was born? Suppose you have a sun with a very small penis, would you want him to never find a woman who will accept him because of the way he was born?

See, the difference between being poor and having a small penis is that if your poor, the government helps you, and people feel bad for you. if you have a small penis, theres nothing to come to your aid, and people laugh at you.

What?! he will obviously find a a woman who loves him the way he is, there are many women who don't care and some that do. Should I go die alone if there are guys who like tall skinny blondes? and I won't laugh at someone who has a small penis or any other imperfection, like I said, I'm not perfect either!

I think size is important to an EXTENT.

And some guys don't really care about the size of a girl's boobs, but you don't really have "sex" with them.

The other way around you do.

I've only been with 2 guys sexually. The first one was about 9 and very thin. The current one is 7-8 around there, and very thick. I enjoy that MUCH more!

As far as other things I've done, (oral/2nd base)

The smallest I have encountered was about 5.

I think I would be okay with that as long as they were to make up for it in other areas!

Looks arn't the ONLY thing that matters, certaintly! And I am not shallow. But I'm a very sexual person so if it was REALLY small, I don't know if I could do it, or I'd just have a very bad sex life if I truly loved the guy.

I've been with small, big and everything in between. Bigger is better from a visual point of view, but it means nothing unless it's attached to someone you actually love. Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better in bed either. My partner is a little bigger than average and he is a FAR better lover than any other I've been with.

When it comes down to it, I would be willing to put up with any size penis for the right character traits.

Placing an insane amount of value on a guy's thing, is the equivalence of a guy placing too much value on the size of a woman's chest, and I know the majority of women wouldn't take too kindly to being dumped over their chest size. Obviously, size does matter going by quite a few of the responses in this thread.

Here's the deal. If a guy doesn't measure up for a gal, there's nothing wrong in dropping out of the relationship. Since we all (both men and women) offer up more than a few reasons to not be compatible, there's little reason in telling them that their genital size is the reason for doing so. Rest assured that just as penises come in various sizes and descriptions, vaginas do as well. So, gals, if things aren't "good for you", they aren't all that great for the guy you feel is the sole reason for it, either.

Guys who are at the low end of the average scale or an in or so below can be assured that there are women who will match up very nicely with you. This is true even after they have born one or more children.

The place they draw the line isn't at the size of what you are packing. It's the way you treat them and wether or not you are willing to find a way to provide for yourself and your family.

Size should never matter, its how its used that should matter. There are guys out there that have a huge penis and dont know how to use it and there are guys out there that have smaller penis and know how to use it.

Remember the only time that size does matter is with duct work (HVAC)

Why can't everyone realize, everyone has a different opinion? Play nice children. If you like a big penis and will break up with a great guy just because he is smaller than you like, good for you!

But realize, not everyone is going to agree with that or feel that way. If you like having your insides gouged out each time he thrusts in you, then be my guest.

yes, I do, tyvm...lol likes what they like...doesn't make someone a bad person

It shouldn't be big vs. small, it should just be preference. You've been dating him...3 weeks? It's not like you love the guy and you're breaking up with your soulmate over something petty. It's casual.

If you don't like small penises and you're not attracted to him when he's naked, then I think there's NOTHING WRONG with dumping him for that.

You like what you like...

It shouldn't be big vs. small, it should just be preference. You've been dating him...3 weeks? It's not like you love the guy and you're breaking up with your soulmate over something petty. It's casual.

If you don't like small penises and you're not attracted to him when he's naked, then I think there's NOTHING WRONG with dumping him for that.

You like what you like...

All I can say is this is an old thread. If somehow the OP is still dating this guy, it's been a few months.

To all the men who question their penis size: While it is true that we find well hung penises to be visually pleasing, size really matters less when it comes to sex. I My experience has been that extremely well hung men just want to "jam it in" for their own pleasure.

To all the men who question their penis size: While it is true that we find well hung penises to be visually pleasing, size really matters less when it comes to sex. I My experience has been that extremely well hung men just want to "jam it in" for their own pleasure.

It's funny you should say that. There are some very big guys out there that think their oversized member is all that matters. They're unwilling to do anything in bed that doesn't involve their long schlong. Consequently, they can be selfish and terrible in bed.

my bf is small. i was worried at first. but now we have the most fantastic sex because there is passion and desire. and all i have to do is stick a pillow under my lower back and he´s able to go so much deeper.

you work with what you´re given. now i wouldn´t change him for anything, because i never yell out in pain. that´s the worst, when you feel like you´ve just been stabbed by a ginormous jaja

I've got to add my two cents here. I once dated a man with a penis so long it scared me. I mean, "erect" it was over 12". I use quotes because it was hard, not erect - it weighed too much to get erect. I was racing for my clothes the first time we had sex and he was trying to calm me down. "Trust me, I've lived with this my whole life! I know what I'm doing! I won't hurt you!" "I could choke on that during vaginal sex!"

Fast forward many years and I was dating a doctor with a rather small penis. He was very concerned about the size. It was maybe 5" erect and not very thick at all.

Would I rather have too big or small? Too small, for sure. The size of the penis has no bearing on the size of the man.

Archived