Boyfriend has a small penis >.<

alixa56

I've got to add my two cents here. I once dated a man with a penis so long it scared me. I mean, "erect" it was over 12". I use quotes because it was hard, not erect - it weighed too much to get erect. I was racing for my clothes the first time we had sex and he was trying to calm me down. "Trust me, I've lived with this my whole life! I know what I'm doing! I won't hurt you!" "I could choke on that during vaginal sex!"

Fast forward many years and I was dating a doctor with a rather small penis. He was very concerned about the size. It was maybe 5" erect and not very thick at all.

Would I rather have too big or small? Too small, for sure. The size of the penis has no bearing on the size of the man.

I don't think 5 inches is a rather small penis.

That's in the average range.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I probably sound completely shallow posting this but i've been dating this guy for 3 weeks and yesterday i saw him naked for the first time while we were fooling around. His "parts" are alot smaller then what i'm used to and i feel really ashamed of myself for letting it bother me. But it really does bother me So how can i overcome this? Is it something i just have to get used to? I really like this guy alot, but i can't get over the fact of how small it is ](*,)

Depends on how important that is for you. For some ladies size may not matter at all - but that doesn't mean you should fall under that category; obviously you like what you like. For example, I'm a foot guy. I love a woman with pretty feet and if they're jacked up then it's just not going to work out. That's shallow as hell, but not bad considering how very lenient, patient and flexible I can be in other departments.

Fast forward many years and I was dating a doctor with a rather small penis. He was very concerned about the size. It was maybe 5" erect and not very thick at all.

Would I rather have too big or small? Too small, for sure. The size of the penis has no bearing on the size of the man.

Is there the slightest chance that the small guy's profession helped to allay any issues you might have had regarding his size?

• 5 months later...

Size can be a problem for many women.All my relationships including my present one have been disapointing when it comes to sex due to my lack of size.For the record I'm 3 inches and its quite thin so penetration is always a struggle once we get going and I often slip out of her.Having said that my oral skills are very good and I don't mind using sex toys on girlfreinds.

I know as self conscious as I am about my size at times, I certainly wouldn't risk it... maybe if more doctors decide to do the procedure and it's proven to be safe.

You might want to take your picture off your avatar before posting about your small penis. LOL. I love your comfortableness with the issue.

I agree with the "it's not how big it is, it's how you use it" theory to a point.

I was with a woman who had a big vag. I'm about average. But I noticed a lot less friction and I popped out more than I had with other woman. The sex wasn't as good with her. But I don't think it was the size of her parts. She just wasn't that into the sex, which could have been because she needed a larger penis'd guy.

In the end, I broke up with her. But it nothing to do with the sex or her vagina. She had really small boobs and I couldn't get past that.

I am not a lesbian and don't want to be pleased just in the way they please each other. Sexual pleasure is not just about orgasm for me, that I could get easily with different things.

I have to say.. my opinion on this (and I've been with my husband for - 4 yrs together and 2yrs married without sex before we both resolved our respective 'problems' with it) ... there is a LOT you can do and a lot of fun you can have without e penis in a vagina. That said - even for someone who sees love as a million times more important than sex.. it really does take its toll (on some people more than others, perhaps - I felt it took a greater toll on me than on him for example, but these things are hard to judge) ... and I have never been happier than this last week of sex, sex, and more sex. Just physiologically.. it completely takes the edge off. It does so far more effectively than other ways of orgasming.

And beyond that.. there's just something about it that you can feel your missing even if you were a virgin to begin with .. and as it turns out.. yeah you really are missing out on something (that has to do with an emotional bond btw two people although I can't quite articulate how it works) if you don't have it.

So.. while I wouldn't encourage staying OR leaving.. if you were in a position where you cant have that kind of sex (whether because its too small like in OPs case or whatever other reason). I genuinely don't believe anyone who doesn't feel like they are stuck in that position for life can make a call on because anyone else just.. doesn't know how depressing that can be and how hard it is to work through it in a way that doesn't negatively affect you and the relationship.

Archived