Boyfriend has a small penis >.<

alixa56

That's true, I didn't really say it in terms of emotions though. I said it in terms of physical pleasure. I really don't think it's fair for someone to have to stay in a relationship that they aren't physically satisfied in just to avoid being shallow. Anyone who says that sex isn't an important part of most relationships is lying. Everyone is entitled to like what they like and it's okay to be truthful about it.

No one said sex isn't an important part of their relationship.

However, I don't think size determines the greatness of the sex.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
totally false, i dated a guy who was about 4inch at the most and the only 2 positions where he could penetrate was doggy and missionary even then he kept slipping out, which sucked when your getting into the "rhythm" of things, to have to start all over again. in cases like this oral is a guys best bet.

to me size matters to a certain extent along with girth, if its to small you will wind up with the experience that i had, if its too big your cervix will taking a beating.. had that experience as well.

something in the middle is perfect 6-7 maybe 8, bf is 7 and its just right.

I totally agree. It's not that it's "unattractive" or a "turn-off", but it can be a problem in certain positions.

I probably sound completely shallow posting this but i've been dating this guy for 3 weeks and yesterday i saw him naked for the first time while we were fooling around. His "parts" are alot smaller then what i'm used to and i feel really ashamed of myself for letting it bother me. But it really does bother me So how can i overcome this? Is it something i just have to get used to? I really like this guy alot, but i can't get over the fact of how small it is ](*,)

Since you guys haven't had sex yet you don't really know if his size will be a problem. If he's closer to small average and doesn't have micro penis or something he'll probably be fine. If you really like him just wait and see how he is when you guys decide to have intercourse. I think what really matters is if he can satisfy you sexually and is willing to work at it if he can't. Nothing is worse that being with someone who doesn't care about satisfying you sexually.

Since you guys haven't had sex yet you don't really know if his size will be a problem. If he's closer to small average and doesn't have micro penis or something he'll probably be fine. If you really like him just wait and see how he is when you guys decide to have intercourse. I think what really matters is if he can satisfy you sexually and is willing to work at it if he can't. Nothing is worse that being with someone who doesn't care about satisfying you sexually.

This is a good post.

Well as stated here there will be women that judge about physical appearances. Just as there are men that judge women as well.

Not all women are into sex. Some seriously could care less. They are more into the act of sex as a means to be intimate with their partner. Some women don't even expect to experience orgasms with their partner. This is just reality. Some women are simply bad lovers. Many are considered frigid, quiet or unresponsive... no matter what the guy is shaped like.

There are also men that simply aren't very good at sex. They either ejaculate too quickly, non-responsive to other intimate activities, or have other qualities that make them a bad lover. Both sides can be considered a bad lover without even getting into the "physical" aspects of sexuality.

You could sit here and play the % game. 60% women report this... 30% report this... XX% say this... it really doesn't matter. A partnership is based on two people communicating and adapting to each other. Understanding their needs and desires and figuring out how to make it work. As long as both people are seriously committed to each other... they will find solutions to overcome any "deficiency" with regards to intimacy and sexuality.

What I do think is funny is the comments about not being able to sexually satisfy them because of a smaller member. There are men in this world that are paralyzed or suffer from other disabilities. They can and still do provide a great level of intimacy and sexuality. I remember the Christopher Reeve interview with Barbara Walters. His wife and him stated matter of factly that they enjoy a very satisfying sexual relationship that is based on intimacy. This is from a parapalegic.

Do I consider someone "shallow" for even considering the affect of dating someone simply due to their member size. Yes. The reality is they are. Not sure how you can say they aren't. Now can you justify this? Sure. You can justify any behavior you like. But the reality is that they obviously cared enough about someone to consider getting naked and performing sexual acts together... and then they decide that based on a physical characteristic they are going to terminate that relationship. How is that not shallow? Honest sure, but still shallow.

To me the guy is better off without her. Let him find someone who will appreciate all aspects of what he brings to the table and not the one measured criteria that is unrealistic to believe will determine adequacy of sexual performance. Good luck to you in the future. May you find the hot stud, with the long slong that will bring you to mind blowing orgasms with every single sexual episode taken. I am sure they will stand by you through any life challenges, take care of you in sickness and health, wash the dishes, clean the house, be a great father, be a financial genuius, hard worker, committed partner that you expect.

When picking a partner in life, you must look beneath the zipper to make sure they will be adequate.

Good luck.

Well as stated here there will be women that judge about physical appearances. Just as there are men that judge women as well. .....

Good luck.

You know what I thought about reading this? More people have sex nowadays before they fall in love with a person, so:

Say you're dating someone and two weeks in you start fooling around or having sex. It may be easier for a person in this case to break it off over inadequate sexual prowess because they haven't even considered "love" or finding a deeper meaning to the relationship.

People who wait longer to start being sexually active with their SO might find it apalling that someone would break up over penis size because they create a bond with a person emotionally before sex.

Maybe those who consider penis size or sexual prowess make or break simply feel sex is less about emotion/love and more about physical connections.

What do you think, Blue?

you know what i thought about reading this? More people have sex nowadays before they fall in love with a person, so:

Say you're dating someone and two weeks in you start fooling around or having sex. It may be easier for a person in this case to break it off over inadequate sexual prowess because they haven't even considered "love" or finding a deeper meaning to the relationship.

People who wait longer to start being sexually active with their so might find it apalling that someone would break up over penis size because they create a bond with a person emotionally before sex.

Maybe those who consider penis size or sexual prowess make or break simply feel sex is less about emotion/love and more about physical connections.

What do you think, blue?

very well stated!

Bravo... very well said.

And kudos to Debaser_Wolf for standing up and staying true to her beliefs. I agree with you that a wonderful sexual experience has very little to do with physical attributes when you're really emotionally connected with your partner, which is how it should be. For those men and women that have to have a certain size whatever to be physically happy... Blue69 is right... justify it however you want, but it IS shallow.

To the OP... I suggest you continue to enjoy your relationship with this new guy and see what develops. Don't make any judgments yet, as he might very well turn out to be a fantastic lover. Honestly, every time you think about his size, turn the question back on yourself and ask: What if he felt this way about my breasts/vagina/butt, etc?

I probably sound completely shallow posting this but i've been dating this guy for 3 weeks and yesterday i saw him naked for the first time while we were fooling around. His "parts" are alot smaller then what i'm used to and i feel really ashamed of myself for letting it bother me. But it really does bother me So how can i overcome this? Is it something i just have to get used to? I really like this guy alot, but i can't get over the fact of how small it is ](*,)

how small is too small? can u still work with it or doubtful?

What I do think is funny is the comments about not being able to sexually satisfy them because of a smaller member. There are men in this world that are paralyzed or suffer from other disabilities. They can and still do provide a great level of intimacy and sexuality. I remember the Christopher Reeve interview with Barbara Walters. His wife and him stated matter of factly that they enjoy a very satisfying sexual relationship that is based on intimacy. This is from a parapalegic.

what i think is funny is how everytime a penis size thread comes up the "size doesnt matter crowd" goes on the attack when anyone says otherwise lol. get over it, not everyone wants a 2inch penis, if some women could pick a bigger size they would and that is just fact, notice how i said SOME women? so dont jump on me with a response that not 'all' women feel this way, im quite aware of that..

i dont know what christopher reeve has to do with this unless he couldnt get an erection, i even stated there are other ways to please a woman here, but penetration would be a bonus as well..to actually feel it, with no slip outs, without limiting positions, is godsend lol. if that makes me shallow, hateful, immature and every other attack thats been listed in this thread so be iT!

what i think is funny is how everytime a penis size thread comes up the "size does matter crowd" goes on the attack when anyone says otherwise lol. get over it, not everyone wants a 2inch penis, if some women could pick a bigger size they would and that is just fact, notice how i said SOME women? so dont jump on me with a response that not 'all' women feel this way, im quite aware of that..

My apologies but are you agreeing or disagreeing/mocking blue69? The meaning of your first sentence is agreeing with him yet the rest of your post is in disagreement. Probably just grammar errors but it does make it look like you are very self-conflicting.

My apologies but are you agreeing or disagreeing/mocking blue69? The meaning of your first sentence is agreeing with him yet the rest of your post is in disagreement. Probably just grammar errors but it does make it look like you are very self-conflicting.

it shouldve said "size doesn't matter" crowd, u caught it before i could edit that first sentence.

Archived