Boyfriend has a small penis >.<

alixa56

Just wait until you see my beer analogy.

The entire world comes down to one big Bud Light.

LOL......funny

I was "dumped" because the guy I saw told me I was too sexy. Swear to GOD, He said he doesn't want anyone prettier than him

I say BS. I think it was because I was just smarter than him ;-)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is why you should never ever say to that person if you are breaking up because of these reasons. I am not perfect either. I think is someone breaks up with me because of my imperfections that would be really really sad but I think I move on one day cause there is always someone who accepts you the way you are.

wouldn't a person be intelligent enough to put 2 and 2 together?

I mean things are going well... perhaps even very well... you have sex once maybe twice and then things are suddenly broken off.

Seems like it would be pretty obvious to the other person.

Ok, lets turn this around for a second. It's okay for a female to break up with a guy only because his penis is too small. However, switch it around for a minute and the guy breaks up with the girl because she isn't tight enough. He'd quickly be called a jerk and undeserving would he not?

Yes, he would and he would be deserving of that title.

Women shouldn't be any different.

Good point.

Ok, lets turn this around for a second. It's okay for a female to break up with a guy only because his penis is too small. However, switch it around for a minute and the guy breaks up with the girl because she isn't tight enough. He'd quickly be called a jerk and undeserving would he not?

nope! he would not at least by me! exactly the same as penis size for me.

nope! he would not at least by me! exactly the same as penis size for me.

Yes, maybe not by you however many of the ones on here saying how it is ok for a female to do this wouldn't feel the same. I have actually seen quite a few posts on here regarding this and the guy was classified as a complete jerk and everyone had to make it seem how wrong it was. Yet it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of how it's ok to break up with a guy just because he has a small penis. Double standards at it's best.

Yes, maybe not by you however many of the ones on here saying how it is ok for a female to do this wouldn't feel the same. I have actually seen quite a few posts on here regarding this and the guy was classified as a complete jerk and everyone had to make it seem how wrong it was. Yet it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of how it's ok to break up with a guy just because he has a small penis. Double standards at it's best.

I'm glad you brought this up because it greatly angers me.

There seems to be this notion going around that it is "feminist" for a woman to use a man and treat him like an object. They are applauded by being "strong, female figures".

Yet, men have been doing this (some men, mind you) for years and they are viewed as pigs, abusers, and womanizers.

This is just another example of that.

i always thought i was a sizist but my SO is the smallest i have ever been with and it is the best sex I have EVER had...he can go soo much harder and deeper and all the good things...yea it slips out every now and again soo what...you learn ways to make it feel the best possible it can and you go with it...

don't judge it before you have felt it...

i always thought i was a sizist but my SO is the smallest i have ever been with and it is the best sex I have EVER had...he can go soo much harder and deeper and all the good things...yea it slips out every now and again soo what...you learn ways to make it feel the best possible it can and you go with it...

don't judge it before you have felt it...

this is why I said definitly give him a chance to have sex and then decide.

I'd give him more than one chance. Great sex on the first try is just plain unrealistic. Sex is something you can learn from each other as every person has different needs during sex.

Good point debaser. I remember my first time (it being her first time as well)...was INCREDIBLY AWKWARD. But eventually we were able to learn from each other as debaser pointed out, and sex became GREAT. Don't judge sex by the first time with a guy. Ok so he may be a little small, but realistically you don't need a billion inches of penetration for sex to be effective. The most sensitive area of the vagina is what like 1.5-2 inches inside on the naval side? Tell him what you like and let him do it. Just find something that works for the both of you and that makes both of you feel good. Sex is an important part of any relationship, but I don't think its "fair" to judge someone based on the size of their package.

I need to stop agreeing with posters here, I'll lose my reputation....

Just stop agreeing with me. I am your nemesis. LOL

To this OP on this thread, all i can advise is ask yourself how you would feel if he looked at one of your body parts and felt the same way.

And behave the way you would want him to behave. There is your answer.

I'm not really seeing it as the same thing when people compare a girl judging penis size and a guy judging breast size. During sex, a girl's breasts don't impact the guy's pleasure. Maybe they should try comparing it to a girl who is really, really loose. Most guys wouldn't appreciate that too much.

I'm not really seeing it as the same thing when people compare a girl judging penis size and a guy judging breast size. During sex, a girl's breasts don't impact the guy's pleasure. Maybe they should try comparing it to a girl who is really, really loose. Most guys wouldn't appreciate that too much.

Umm, to the guy it FEELS like the same thing. It feels like he is being judged by what God (or nature, whatever you wanna call it) gave him.

A 'loose women' is not a fair analogy as life makes her loose as in childbirth and maybe a lot of sex partners over time, and she can get surgery to make it tighter if she so wanted. Or do kegals or get some extra stiches after a baby. there MIGHT be surgery to enlarge a guy, but it is not mainstream and not a simple procedure that is for sure.

yea, to a guy who is not large and is judged by a woman when she sees him with his pants off it FEELS exactly the same as a woman who takes off her top in front of the man she loves and her boobs are small. It may not feel the same in sex but it FEELS the same as in someone's emotions and reactions to it.

Great post.

As for the surgery issue.. there are doctors who 'claim' to be able to enlarge the penis, but there's a lot of people.. including many experts who don't believe these claims.

It's also not cheap for what amounts to more or less experimental surgery and even the doctors who claim to be able to enlarge the penis admit to potentially serious side effects.. one not being able to get fully erect and another one involving the penis being more 'spongy' for lack of a better word following surgery.

I know as self conscious as I am about my size at times, I certainly wouldn't risk it... maybe if more doctors decide to do the procedure and it's proven to be safe.

That's true, I didn't really say it in terms of emotions though. I said it in terms of physical pleasure. I really don't think it's fair for someone to have to stay in a relationship that they aren't physically satisfied in just to avoid being shallow. Anyone who says that sex isn't an important part of most relationships is lying. Everyone is entitled to like what they like and it's okay to be truthful about it.

I agree...but ppl will argue with you anyway, just for the sake of arguing.

Archived