Lol.... Hmmmm

Aviatormy

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no ghost... i am happy for avi.

i am surprised because he has been smiling and saying hello to this girl for 1 whole year. then he finally talks to her and on the same night they end up making out. i have seen so many times in ENA where ppl say if a guy takes his time to ask out a girl he has blown his chances..

i think i am just appalled at my own bad luck with women... what avi has written looks so easy but i cannot imagine something like this happening in my life

but he had never talked to her before. he wasn't her friend for a year first. they only saw each other in passing. if this girl asks why he never approached her he could easily say he had a gf and doesn't do that. she would respect him even more. it was cause of circumstances and not that he was a slow aggressor.

why haven't you tried speaking up sometime gry? it's really not bad at all. the feeling after (even with rejection) is so empowering.

but he had never talked to her before. he wasn't her friend for a year first. they only saw each other in passing. if this girl asks why he never approached her he could easily say he had a gf and doesn't do that. she would respect him even more. it was cause of circumstances and not that he was a slow aggressor.

why haven't you tried speaking up sometime gry? it's really not bad at all. the feeling after (even with rejection) is so empowering.

i understand.... i am still surprised because she didn't have a bf and was available... wow.... wow..... he is very very lucky..

i met a girl at a party like a month ago... spoke with her but did not ask her out. that was the only time i met her. can i ask her out now?

i understand.... i am still surprised because she didn't have a bf and was available... wow.... wow..... he is very very lucky..

i met a girl at a party like a month ago... spoke with her but did not ask her out. that was the only time i met her. can i ask her out now?

well where is she?

that's why you try gry. you never know if they have a bf or not. but not even asking a girl out is automatic failure. you've already done yourself in.

Exactly GRY. The only women that you will NEVER get with are the ones that you NEVER ask out. This could be a rebound. Everyone has their own way of dealing and coping. As DrewciouS281 below knows, I spent a couple of weeks in mourn over my ex. He even heard me shed some tears here at work. He knows my intentions more than anyone else.

Its only "easy" for some people because they play the odds. DrewciouS281 and I have never had a problem finding someone to hook up with but that does not mean that him nor I have been super successful in finding true love.

That will come to EVERYONE as long as they have patience. You just have to stay confident, exaggerate your positive sides and minimmize your flaws. If you dont put yourself out there for failure, you will also prevent any form of success with women.

Trust me, EVERY man in this world has been turned down. It's up to the guy on wether or not he lets that get the best of him or if it gives him drive to try harder.

Well duh people it is a rebound but in my opinion rebounding is and can be a form of healing. haha!

Avi and i work together so ive already given him the run through of the do's and donts here at work.

LET THE HEALING BEGIN!!

AMEN! lol

well where is she?

that's why you try gry. you never know if they have a bf or not. but not even asking a girl out is automatic failure. you've already done yourself in.

yea... i agree.... i did not ask this particular girl out because she is way out of my league. to be honest i thought i will be shot down if i do ask her out.

yea... i agree.... i did not ask this particular girl out because she is way out of my league. to be honest i thought i will be shot down if i do ask her out.

How do you know if she is WAY out of your league? I have asked women out that I thought I wouldn't have a chance with before and most of the time, they are the ones telling me that they thought I was out of THEIR "league".

Just ask women out Gry. It is not as hard as you think it is. Once you ask a few women out, you will get over the whole nervousness aspect of it and soon, you will be much more confident and A LOT more successful.

Asking a girl out at first can be very nerve wracking. Just like anything else in life. Look at it as skydiving. You will be scared the first couple times but after that, it is easy and you look forward to it because you have overcome the fear of the first "jump".

Alot of the time grym the hottest more confident looking woman at the bar or wherever that nobody talks to is infact the most insecure. now im not saying this applies to all women but many that i have come accross are this way. they get all decked out to grab attention and to those men that are confident enough (NOT COCKY) that are able to aproach them are the ones that will reap the rewards. There is no success without chance of failure from time to time. You learn from it, pick back up and try again!

Thx bro. I feel for you about the break up but yet I feel happy for you as you have started to heal.

If I were in your shoes I would automatically assume that a hot girl like her MUST have a boyfriend and so I will not make a move. I guess that is a fundamental difference between guys like me and you.

If I were in your shoes I would automatically assume that a hot girl like her MUST have a boyfriend

That's a really bad assumption to make. I mean, hot girls are not permanently in relationships LOL. Things change. Breakups happen all the time for all sorts of reasons. Just because someone is hot doesn't mean they are taken.

Thx bro. I feel for you about the break up but yet I feel happy for you as you have started to heal.

If I were in your shoes I would automatically assume that a hot girl like her MUST have a boyfriend and so I will not make a move. I guess that is a fundamental difference between guys like me and you.

lol. most hot women don't have bfs. if they do, it's usually some tool. but it's a tool that made a move.

That's a really bad assumption to make. I mean, hot girls are not permanently in relationships LOL. Things change. Breakups happen all the time for all sorts of reasons. Just because someone is hot doesn't mean they are taken.

The best advice anyone has ever given me was NEVER to assume anything.

Gry, you can also try this method. (effective many times)

Find a girl at a party that you are interested in. Then wait till she is with a group of friends to go talk. When you approach that group, pay her no attention. Just look to see if she smiles at you. If she does, continue to talk to EVERYONE but her. Then watch her body language. See if she looks at you when you leave. If so, then go over there and talk to just her. Invite her to go have a drink with you or to go talk outside.

Just think about it. If a girl came up to you and your guy friends and talked to everyone but YOU... you would be like "what the heck?!?" (it wouldn't matter if she was hott or not). Your guy friends will be like "oh she wants me!" "No!, She was looking at me!". Then, she comes back and invites YOU out for a drink... just think of the devestation. lol

Just saying that she would be a lot more excited that you singled her out the next time you went over there.

Yes things DO change. I know a lot of men that would be more than happy to know that my ex is now single. They may not have approached her because they thought she was hott... How the heck do you think I got her?!? lol I said "she is hott, I want her". Guess what, I got her. Even if only for a year

I hope she has success in dating as well. I hope she can move on knowing what she lost and make it work with someone else. I am not bitter towards her, I just hope she finds someone with A LOT of patience and someone that does not like to communicate.

How do you know if she is WAY out of your league?

I think she is way out of my league because she is very good looking and HOTT. She also seemed to be from a very rich family.

they are the ones telling me that they thought I was out of THEIR "league".

can you plz explain why they thought you were out of their league?

Alot of the time grym the hottest more confident looking woman at the bar or wherever that nobody talks to is infact the most insecure.

i am surprised by this. i always thought hot women were super confident and also arrogant because they get hit on constantly. why would they be insecure?

Yes things DO change. I know a lot of men that would be more than happy to know that my ex is now single. They may not have approached her because they thought she was hott... How the heck do you think I got her?!? lol I said "she is hott, I want her". Guess what, I got her. Even if only for a year

I hope she has success in dating as well. I hope she can move on knowing what she lost and make it work with someone else. I am not bitter towards her, I just hope she finds someone with A LOT of patience and someone that does not like to communicate.

my buddy just went through this. they were together 2.5 years. she just upped and left. he calls me to start going out on the town again. i had to listen to his sobs for a little bit, but he realized how much of a B she was after talking to me and how badly she was treating him.

I think she is way out of my league because she is very good looking and HOTT. She also seemed to be from a very rich family.

can you plz explain why they thought you were out of their league?

i am surprised by this. i always thought hot women were super confident and also arrogant because they get hit on constantly. why would they be insecure?

a lot of hot women need that affirmation from men to feel like something important,....hence insecure.

I know nothing!

How'd I guess you wouldn't answer that! Good friend though!

100 points for "best answer of the day!" goes to.... please:

DrewciouS281. Lol

And for you Avi........ Following your posts often. Doesn't seem like you are really the "have fun only" type. You find a girl, if ya click, you start looking toward the future, moving in together, talking about marriage, etc., etc., etc. (Okay well I think that it seems this way - I suppose you might actually date around first.....?)

And that's okay. But definitely, since this girl is pretty young (common denominator of last relationship - ding, ding, ding,) take it way slow.

Archived