Lol.... Hmmmm

Aviatormy

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we did man. it just happened to be more than one person that said it. i never once said to slow down you don't know what you are doing. i was just saying to watch out for it. i'm 100% happy for ya man.

Yes I know Ghost. Its just that some of those other people that said the same thing ended up saying it over and over again.

I don't mind when people state their opinions and concerns about the same thing once. It's when they argue with me after I have already told them that their advice has been duly noted.

THATS the "nerve" that was hit and has ALWAYS been hit with me and as I can see... many others on this website.

Your opinion on one topic needs to be said only once. It's up to the OP and ONLY the OP on what happens next.

If I ask for someone to give me more insite on the current situation at hand then that means I don't understand. However, if I say "ok I see what you are saying and I will make sure that I don't do that because that was good advice"... I do not wish to hear it over and over again. That just waste my time and the time of others.

When this happens, it usually becomes a big debate and then takes the thread off topic.

I hear what you are saying Avi, but in reality does it really matter what a bunch of nameless faceless yahoos say anyway?

What is important is that you are happy, you are moving on and feeling better about life. Not many of us can do that right away if at all.

I hope you reconsider because you really bring something good to the forum. I have always enjoyed your threads and your downright silly OT games that didn't seem to take off very well.

i can understand both sides of the story

on the one hand, i understand just waking up one day and suddenly feeling better. i was upset for weeks when suddenly i just didn't care anymore. literally over night. it was an amazing feeling. isn't it amazing? i just finally realized that it wasn't worth it.

on the other hand, i get upset reading your posts NOT because i blame you. honestly, i was hooking up with a new guy within a couple of weeks too. but the thought that my current boyfriend could potentially move on so fast is hurtful, and i think that posters who are getting upset over his have similar feelings. it's not that what you are doing is wrong, it's just that it's a reality check for us. i could only hope to be as strong as you if my current boyfriend and i ever do break up.

but i do still have a pang of resentment that you boys can replace us so quickly! haha

good luck dude.

I think that if there was nothing seriously wrong with her, I would have had to take a lot more time to heal. The fact that she made such a decision on a whim, I can move on a lot faster.

I tried SO SO hard to make everything work. I actually DID love her with all my heart. I can see how some may not like the idea that she was "replaced" so quickly but what everyone must try to understand is that I did my best to make it work. I even went to counselling with her.

Now she is crushed that I have not been trying to call her (found this out from a bird).

I just will not put myself in a position to get hurt again. I respect that she needs time to heal and I am going to give her all the time in the world by moving on with MY life.

No woman has ever had the power over me to the point to where my life would stop at the thought of a break up. I think that this strength is good to have. This shows me that even though I was very much in love with her, I made sure that I lead my own life outside of her to the point to where I didn't rely on just her for my happiness.

Sure everyone will get hurt, sad, crushed or simply devestated because of a break up. If they didn't, I would have to say that there are deeper issues with them.

The fact is that I DID hurt, I DID mourn and I did fall to pieces. I just had the kingsmen on my side and to my rescue much faster than "humpty dumpty" lol

Everyone should try their best to make sure that they do not live and breath through their SO so in the event the relationship fails, they can pick themselves back up and move on with their life.

Life is far too precious and short to spend it grieving any longer than nessessary. How long is too long? Well that differs from person to person.

I look at it as riding a bike. If I fall off, I will get right back on the same bike so I can learn from my mistake. Even if it means I have to move on to a bigger, faster and much more "sexy" bike

I know I know, terrible analogy but i works for me

Please do not be upset with me fellow ENAers for moving on so "quickly". I feel that the timing is perfect (for me).

well good for you then!

your posts make me much more jealous than angry haha.

i feel that if you're sure it's the right thing, then it's the right thing.

and i don't think that anybody doubted that you loved her back when you were telling us about her. i think they were just caught a little offguard and cried foul because of it.

good luck with everything!

Archived