Lol.... Hmmmm

Aviatormy

The nice guy then being a jerk I think only works for younger women or I should say women that haven't experienced alot of relationships OR when they go for the bad boys - which is usually a phase. Women that want a real, long lasting loving relationship dont put up with the "jerk" If my SO pulled the jerk stunt on me, I would set him straight right away, he knows this and doesnt try this crap and I wouldnt to him.

Another debated started.....lol

Glad you enjoyed yourself.!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The nice guy then being a jerk I think only works for younger women or I should say women that haven't experienced alot of relationships OR when they go for the bad boys - which is usually a phase. Women that want a real, long lasting loving relationship dont put up with the "jerk" If my SO pulled the jerk stunt on me, I would set him straight right away, he knows this and doesnt try this crap and I wouldnt to him.

Another debated started.....lol

Glad you enjoyed yourself.!

Before this becomes a debate... know that Ghost and I are KIDDING. At least I am. I am not the "nice guy", I am not the "jerk". I am what I need to be when I need to be it.

And thank you! I am glad I enjoyed myself too.

Before this becomes a debate... know that Ghost and I are KIDDING. At least I am. I am not the "nice guy", I am not the "jerk". I am what I need to be when I need to be it.

And thank you! I am glad I enjoyed myself too.

no no i know you are not avi. yes all, we are kidding.

i'm a nice guy too, but i'm blunt and firm in the way i am. you don't like it hit the road. guess i'm a jerk in that sense. but i will never be a pushover for some girl. i do my own thing, i make plans, etc. i pretty much wear the pants in a relationship. some girls can handle that, some can't. i'm a momma's boy and romantic at heart, only a really great girl will get that out of me though. until then, i'm just nice but edgy. 'tis probably why most girls try and get really clingy with me and keep me to themselves too fast and i have to rid of them.

i'm a nice guy too, but i'm blunt and firm in the way i am. you don't like it hit the road. guess i'm a jerk in that sense. but i will never be a pushover for some girl. i do my own thing, i make plans, etc. i pretty much wear the pants in a relationship. some girls can handle that, some can't. i'm a momma's boy and romantic at heart, only a really great girl will get that out of me though. until then, i'm just nice but edgy. 'tis probably why most girls try and get really clingy with me and keep me to themselves too fast and i have to rid of them.

Bingo. Great description!

That is a great description, you will find that girl that bring out the romantic side in you until then go on with your bad self lol. My SO was a drill sergnant in the Army for 5yrs so he's not a push over that's for sure, but he is the sweetest thing ever. No one would ever know he's a nice guy just talking to him and I never thought he would be who he is with me today.

That is a great description, you will find that girl that bring out the romantic side in you until then go on with your bad self lol. My SO was a drill sergnant in the Army for 5yrs so he's not a push over that's for sure, but he is the sweetest thing ever. No one would ever know he's a nice guy just talking to him and I never thought he would be who he is with me today.

Oh how we love those Drill Sergeants! lol

When I was in Basic Training, I thought that my Drill Sergeant hated us. He was completely professional though. When we got to the last week of boot camp he pulled our platoon aside and had a talk with us. He told us that the last week is very hard on Drill Sergeants because they get to know us like we are their children and they only want the absolute best for us. They say that they get really sad because they never know what is going to happen to us in the future.

I think that they have the biggest hearts of all military personnel. I miss the military. I got a taste of what he was talking about when I was about to leave the military. I was a Sergeant myself and was in charge of 8 soldiers. They were like my "kids". I am still in contact with a few of them and it is awsome to see what they have become. All 3 of them are now Staff Sergeants and they all look so happy.

I think it is great that you landed such a great guy. Godd luck with all of that.

Aww thanks Avi, he's a great guy, he was a sergeant overseas and in charge of soliders too then came back here and did the drill thing then finally got out all together, he's a tough guy but very lovable (no one would know it though) lol. Im sure you are the same

this thread was titled "Lol... Hmmmm", then avi talks about his new bird, then i ask some questions and was given advice, later half of ENA gets on to this thread and asks avi about his decision to move on so quickly, then avi and ghost reveal their dating strategies, and now it is turning into the nice guy/jerk guy debate

this got to be THE thread of this year

this thread was titled "Lol... Hmmmm", then avi talks about his new bird, then i ask some questions and was given advice, later half of ENA gets on to this thread and asks avi about his decision to move on so quickly, then avi and ghost reveal their dating strategies, and now it is turning into the nice guy/jerk guy debate

this got to be THE thread of this year

it still all has to do with avi dating though.

Well for all i know yall can just kiss my @ss!! haha. j/k.

I like ghosts description. Well said my friend. Im nice, romantic and very creative to those i FEEL deserve it, otherwise the rest are sort of on a trial run with me to see what they deserve. I usually keep them guessing and complaining how they cant figure me out. well its not cause i choose to be that way, its just who i am. Hell i cant even figure me out but its entertaining!

Well for all i know yall can just kiss my @ss!! haha. j/k.

I like ghosts description. Well said my friend. Im nice, romantic and very creative to those i FEEL deserve it, otherwise the rest are sort of on a trial run with me to see what they deserve. I usually keep them guessing and complaining how they cant figure me out. well its not cause i choose to be that way, its just who i am. Hell i cant even figure me out but its entertaining!

For once - a man admits it! It's not always just tryin to keep a girl on their toes...!

playersssssss.....LOL j/k. I thinks its fine to be this way when you are just dating, you have to date several people to weed out the good, the bad and the ugly lol. Its all a part of the dating game. Its a whole nother thing when you are in a relationship and keep them guessing.

playersssssss.....LOL j/k. I thinks its fine to be this way when you are just dating, you have to date several people to weed out the good, the bad and the ugly lol. Its all a part of the dating game. Its a whole nother thing when you are in a relationship and keep them guessing.

Oh yeah! For sure! It's always fun to have surprises and be spontaneous but when in a serious relationship and one person is always left wondering: ](*,)

i think you just like quoting drew. avi and i said this pages ago.

Oh Boo Ghost!

You and Avi said that you can't figure yourselves out?

Quote from Drew: Hell i cant even figure me out but its entertaining!

I must've missed it then!

I think mystery in a new relationship is 90% of the attraction

Nothing wrong with holding back a lot in the beginning.

I understand that game, fun, excitement, whatever you wanna call it. But done too much in excess, and it could mess things up. That is depending of course on the type of girl you are going after.

Yeah I think it is fun to quote un-quote, "quote" Drew. And you can quote me on that quote un-quote of quoting drew. But of coarse that is my personal quote un-quote and you don't have to quote me on that quote un-quote. make sense?

is this an explain of what you mean by keep them guessing? cause I have no clue what the hell you just said haha

Ahhh! Are you mockin me' date=' Man? hehe -[/quote']

Sure am! But don't quote me on that because sometime "I" can't not figure out myself.

But back to the whole dating situation. I know that I am not rushing anything because I didn't feel ANY guilt or sadness for last night. It all felt natural and exciting like it should be.

Archived