Lol.... Hmmmm

Aviatormy

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very good.

So what kind of work do you do? Are you in an enviornment that you have a few women you can talk to or no?

I am in Software Engineering. There are lot of girls in my company.... My most recent thread was about me falling for a girl that is apparently married. It got locked in no time

I am in Software Engineering. There are lot of girls in my company.... My most recent thread was about me falling for a girl that is apparently married. It got locked in no time

yea lets not bring that up again, then this thread will be locked in no time. Find a girl at this party!

Eh, I'd avoid people from work...but that's due to a bad past experience (no negativity, just me being really sad over losing him and having to still work with him after that).

Yeah I guess that would be a bad situation.

I work with over 1,000 people and my job title allows me to not have to see many of them if I do not want to.

However, the last time I dated a girl from a job, I was not so lucky. We were both working at a place where we constantly walked around in the same building with no walls. We saw each other ALL DAY... EVERY DAY! That blew! lol

Yeah I guess that would be a bad situation.

I work with over 1,000 people and my job title allows me to not have to see many of them if I do not want to.

However, the last time I dated a girl from a job, I was not so lucky. We were both working at a place where we constantly walked around in the same building with no walls. We saw each other ALL DAY... EVERY DAY! That blew! lol

Lol, at least you still had multiple people there.

I work in a small closet of a "building" with one other guy. Not my cuppa tea. Though I did ask a girl for her number today.

And no parties for me this weekend... unless one buddy knows of one. Hasn't gotten back to me yet. Gah.

So just to let everyone know, I had a great weekend!

Saw that girl again both nights this weekend.

She wears glasses and looks like one of those naughty librarians that you only see on T.V. lol. She came to my Apartment Saturday night and said she had a surprise for me. So she went into my room, closed the door and then came out a few minutes later in one of the most sexy outfits I have seen. Her top was grey and white, skin tight and went down to about 4 inches above her belly button. The part that covered her breasts was a really thin/see through white and from there down it was grey. The bottom looked just like a grey skirt from the front but when she turned around, the back was also that see through white (no panties).

I would have to say... that was a Great surprise!

I also had help from her, my mother and stepfather on giving my apartment a COMPLETE make-over. It was pretty expensive for me but WELL worth it.

I feel so much better now. I can say that I am at least 90% healed.

Thank you for all the support!

So some of us can take notes, Ghost.... hahahah

Glad you had fun Avi~~~~! I need more details on the apt overhaul so I can take notes on that!

well I spray painted my kitchen table and chairs a gloss black, bought a few plants, bought a bunch of pictures to hang around the house, moved my bed, bought a new comforter and set of sheets, moved my furniture around and cleaned it from top to bottom.

Phew! I am exhausted just thinking about all the work that I did! lol.

P.S. The ex called me Friday night (I didn't answer) so she called my mother 5 mintues afterwards. My mom said that she sounded sad and like she was trying to get info on me. My mom didn't talk to her much nor did she even mention my name.

Thank GOD! The more and more I am healing, the more I realize just how unhappy I would have been had I stayed with her.

Archived