Is anyone okay with prostitution?

rosephase

You say that like filing taxes is the only way to be a good person.

I don't think that is what they were saying.

It's just kinda peevish that a majority of us do the right thing everyday. We get up at the break of dawn, go to work, and deal with lifes money struggles everyday. We take responsibility for ourselves and duly pay our taxes every year. We are contributing members of society.

Hookers on the other hand, seem to really only care about the money because afterall that is what it is all about, right? They don't care that the rest of us follow the right path as long as they continue to make that tax free easy money.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just thought I'd chime in here... I think its slightly funny you're all basically saying

"prostitutes are all crack heads" because thats just totally not true. Granted alot of them I'm sure are, but not all...

What would you say about the bunnies of the playboy mansion? are'nt they glorified prositutes in a sense?

I know of afew girls who have gone into this, and my god it was not by choice alot of the time. I know there are always better choices, but would you also say that to the tramp on the street?

There are always going to be people in this business, for bad reasons aswell as horrific ones... but these girls are'nt psychic, when the married man goes to them, she won't ask him that.

Hey Grrr...I am not saying they are all crackheads..I am saying they are broken...and someone hurt them and so they found a place where they were familiar and would continue to feel that hurt...

I think if we had public suicide machines we wouldnt have prostitutes.

And I think that might be the least informed, most offensive thing said yet on this thread.

For all of you telling each other how these women think and feel, how many of you know any of them? Have ever talked to one about what she does? Or are you making all of these assumptions based on movies TV shows?

And I think that might be the least informed, most offensive thing said yet on this thread.

For all of you telling each other how these women think and feel, how many of you know any of them? Have ever talked to one about what she does? Or are you making all of these assumptions based on movies TV shows?

so these high class girls you know..how well do you know them? do you know where they are from? do you know their childhoods, do you know why they chose the profession?!? you might know some of these girls but i doubt you have had the conversations necessary to ascertain where they are coming from and how they really feel...probably doesn't come up over a pint of beer or a glass of wine...

I'm not making assumptions in my post. It is very real and very disturbing to have to see it every day. It is even more disturbing that the sick men that roll by the corners looking for them, (because they know they are going to get a service dirt cheap) often confuse me with them simply because I'm standing at the bus stop.

well i can imagine what it would take for me to ever get to the point where i would think it was 'okay' to let men screw me for a price, i can think of how i would see the rest of my life if i was in this lifestyle, and i can say that i would kill myself first or at least hate myself enough to kill myself before i EVER let myself sell my vagina for others pleasure.

Give me a freggin break! Get a real DAMN JOB! Thats what i have to say about it.

Well, im not really alright with it, BUT- there are guys who could never in million years get a girl. In example and man with one leg, one eye, a guy who is obese. Its kind of a catch 22. I have mixed emotions.

That may be good for the guy in your story- but what about the prostitute who sells her soul and actually closes her eyes and waits until the sexual encouter with him is over? Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the guy in your story- but I also feel worse for the "worker" who had to do something so personal with him. If everyone else is so revloted by him, chances are that she will be too. I would imagine there would be some post-traumatic stress involved if you had sex with someone that really disgusted you (even if you were paid well and consented)

yes yes and yes. I grew up with one of them she is a very close friend and some of the others I know less well. But yeah I know her past her feelings and thoughts as well as you would know someone you have know most of your life and hang out all the time.

What about you, who have been telling me how they feel and what there lives are like?

well i can imagine what it would take for me to ever get to the point where i would think it was 'okay' to let men screw me for a price, i can think of how i would see the rest of my life if i was in this lifestyle, and i can say that i would kill myself first or at least hate myself enough to kill myself before i EVER let myself sell my vagina for others pleasure.

Give me a freggin break! Get a real DAMN JOB! Thats what i have to say about it.

Welll said

why not get pleasure and get paid for it?

i just want to ask this.... do these girls see themselves in a real relationship ever?

Humans derive great joy from actually being loved, not used, and i cannot imagine these women have any intentions of being with someone monogomously. And i also cannot fathom who in their right mind would date or take seriously a woman who was a hooker.

That may be good for the guy in your story- but what about the prostitute who sells her soul and actually closes her eyes and waits until the sexual encouter with him is over? Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the guy in your story- but I also feel worse for the "worker" who had to do something so personal with him. If everyone else is so revloted by him, chances are that she will be too. I would imagine there would be some post-traumatic stress involved if you had sex with someone that really disgusted you (even if you were paid well and consented)

Very well written BellaDonna...

I imagine there is quite a bit of PTSD with these girls. As I said in an earlier post...no little girl says "Mommy, I wanna be a Hooker when I grow up"

~Allie

You wrong about that. Sex and love is incredible healing, ask tons of men and women on this board. I think we have all been healed by sex and love. But if you really want to say it isn't that is okay to. But it's healing for me and I think a lot of others. And I said in my first post I was talking about unattached men. Seeing a hooker is cheating if you’re with someone and of cheating is a painful thing for everyone.

Do you honestly think that selling your body for money means you love the person buying? Or that you love yourself?

i just want to ask this.... do these girls see themselves in a real relationship ever?

Humans derive great joy from actually being loved, not used, and i cannot imagine these women have any intentions of being with someone monogomously. And i also cannot fathom who in their right mind would date or take seriously a woman who was a hooker.

My friend is in a two year relationship with a very loving open man. And one of the other girls I know is in a four year relationship. Not everyone is close minded in this world.

My friend is in a two year relationship with a very loving open man. And one of the other girls I know is in a four year relationship. Not everyone is close minded in this world.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! omg! that is seriously hilarious. 'Hey baby i am off to work now, love you!--but can't find a better way to live than to sell my body to others because for some reason a real and respectable job is out of my capacity---"

sorry. but that is purely disfunctional.. but the truth is stranger than fiction.

not according to Air Force Annie and the other girls on the Dr. Phil Show

They may have some shimmering moments in their "careers" or even a few encounters that they enjoyed if they happened to be attracted to the client.

I mentioned earlier, of course you are only going to hear about "the good" if they are on TV- because it's pretty much a chance to market themselves.

Archived