Is anyone okay with prostitution?

rosephase

I think if somebody is shoveling animal excrement to pay the rent it's disgusting. If I had the confidence of safety and strict health regulations such that it would be VERY unlikely that I would have medical consequences, I would rather give a few guys a BJ daily than shovel animal crap in unsanitary conditions at some farm, or work in a sweat shop, or something like that. I think there are sadder things to be forced into that prostitution. Depending, though.

Heaven forbid she should have to wake up at 4:30 in the morning and get ready for a regular job like me. Tragic......

For the record, I would work in a sweat shop or shovel poo if that is what is needed to pay my bills.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
right...if it is a FWB relationship then it is ok? but getting paid is taboo?

right. because then you are trying to sell something for a living.

And usually an FWB is one person that you know.. not hundreds a year who are complete strangers.

I meant to quote bella, my fault, that wasn't directed at you. Especially if that's the way you are.

Like I said...I have never been promiscious!

LOL-wait- neither have I (I guess that that exchange of quotes made me look "promiscous". lol -Totally off topic but my husband is my one and only and I met him at 16 lol)

I just think you're comparing apples to oranges if you say promiscuous behavior is the same as selling and buying sex.

But not give some poor sap sexual release?

It comes down to personal preference I guess.

so you wouldnt have any reservations to being a prostitute right?

why arent you doing this if you see no problem in it and it makes good money?

right. because then you are trying to sell something for a living.

And usually an FWB is one person that you know.. not hundreds a year who are complete strangers.

People hookup with strangers all the time. There is no moral difference.

There are two types of sex:

1.) The sex one has in a loving monogomous relationship.

2.) The sex that takes place outside of #1.

People in #2 should not be insulting themselves.

Again,

Prostitution spreads STD/STIs to innocent parties. It spreads violence, STD/STIs, the objectification of women, and emotional trauma to minors.

How could anyone possible be okay with prositution?

You people on here are trying to debate this from a moralistic sense. The real issues and problems that this practice causes are what people should be focusing on.

People hookup with strangers all the time. There is no moral difference.

There are two types of sex:

1.) The sex one has in a loving monogomous relationship.

2.) The sex that takes place outside of #1.

People in #2 should not be insulting themselves.

would you date a prostitute if she kept doing business and not have a problem with it?

Or would you be more likely to date a woman who had in the past 2 or 3 one nights or 1-2 fwbs?

so you wouldnt have any reservations to being a prostitute right?

why arent you doing this if you see no problem in it and it makes good money?

I think you could agree with something existing without actually doing it, because you understand that it's really no big deal if you are already promiscious, just instead of something being punctuated by luck, lustful attraction (where the guy is looked at like a sex object), etc.. it's punctuated by money istead.

I don't care about the idea of this existing, and think hey, if I really want to feel how a woman's breasts feel like, I can go and find out today by hiring a prostitute that's like 40 DD --- but doesn't mean I'm going to actually go with one to find out, so this is ignorant type of thing to say.

Archived