Is anyone okay with prostitution?

rosephase

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it is a straight business transaction and i can respect that....like when i get a Blizzard from the Dairy Queen

come on midnight...you're disappointing me here...how can you compare sex to a blizzard? although both will harm you in the long run how can you look at is a straight deal when you have to know each "transaction" you make with the person is costing them another little piece of them self that they will never get back

Well i feel it's sick to be honest with you. Woman should STOP doing stuff like this it's sick. Most of these people are doing this becausing they are on drugs i think. It's sick!

You are correct.....

In my neighborhood there is a problem with prostituion. These women that are out there, are basically strawberries. (they do it to support their drug habit). They are by far the nastiest, sloppiest broads I've seen in a long time. They look completely strung out, standing on a random corner waiting for the next john to come along and give them a few bucks for a sex act just so they can run to the nearest dealer and get their next hit of meth.

I have never seen them with anything to eat, just a can of beer or a bottle of liquor and that glazed look in their eyes. Positively revolting.....

it is a straight business transaction and i can respect that....like when i get a Blizzard from the Dairy Queen

As it is a human-to-human interaction it's naturally a bit more complicated than that, also as Allie stated about the risks involved. But ideally, and in some situations, it not much more than that.

No love there just pure dirty sex!

Dirty???

come on midnight...you're disappointing me here...how can you compare sex to a blizzard? although both will harm you in the long run how can you look at is a straight deal when you have to know each "transaction" you make with the person is costing them another little piece of them self that they will never get back

not all girls feel that way

You are correct.....

In my neighborhood there is a problem with prostituion. These women that are out there, are basically strawberries. (they do it to support their drug habit). They are by far the nastiest, sloppiest broads I've seen in a long time. They look completely strung out, standing on a random corner waiting for the next john to come along and give them a few bucks for a sex act just so they can run to the nearest dealer and get their next hit of meth.

I have never seen them with anything to eat, just a can of beer or a bottle of liquor and that glazed look in their eyes. Positively revolting.....

Wish these woman put open their eyes and think i',m worth more than this - i need help with my drug addicition then get help and find a clean job.

i know a married gentleman who frequented hookers....he called himself "ugly" and his wife wouldn't put out for him. what is he supposed to do?

If he "needed" sex that bad. ......divorce his wife and find someone else who is NOT a prostitute. Not that hard

THAT is where things are sad, and 'sick'. It is THAT kind of situation that is a degradation.

But as an act, prostitution itself...that is not 'dirty', that is not degrading. When consensual and responsible and not infringing on relationship boundaries, I do not see how there is a problem.

i know a married gentleman who frequented hookers....he called himself "ugly" and his wife wouldn't put out for him. what is he supposed to do?

He should take control of his life and stop acting pathetic. It's pretty easy to see why his wife won't have sex with him if he is calling himself "ugly" (those kind of statements don't really make you want to jump in bed with a person). I suppose it's a good thing she won't have sex with him, since he can easily give her an STD. If he took that money and invested it in a psychologist instead of a prostitute, he'd be better off.

If the marriage is that unfufilling, and is beyond repair, he should end it.

He should take control of his life and stop acting pathetic. It's pretty easy to see why his wife won't have sex with him if he is calling himself "ugly" (those kind of statements don't really make you want to jump in bed with a person). I suppose it's a good thing she won't have sex with him, since he can easily give her an STD. If he took that money and invested it in a psychologist instead of a prostitute, he'd be better off.

If the marriage is that unfufilling, and is beyond repair, he should end it.

she was a great square dance partner..they were in a group and they won awards

i don't think his wife knew....he was a man who felt limitations with his looks and personality

i dont think anyone will be busy crying him a river because he feels unfortunate. Wait until he contracts HIV and gives it to his wife, and then he can tell her 'its because i was too weak to solve my problems and instead paid a diseased woman to have sex with me'

We have different views, but I want to thank you for not coming at the topic with the "dirty dirty bad whores" angle which isn't helpful or informative to anyone. I know that I can't convince people of my thoughts and feelings. But I still find it interesting to talk about it.

I mostly don't like prostitution because is comodifies sex which is bad for the true value of it. I also hate comodifing water, food, and health. But I'm a hippy that way.

When I talk to my friends who have sex for money we are usually fighting about politics, and my idea that if it is truly a love and helping thing they would do it for free some times. And one of them totally got me and started teaching and giving sexual healing with no money involved. But she happens to be one of the most amazing strong women I have ever met.

I feel like the sigma in our country still lies in that sex is kind of dirty and wrong. And I really try to fight those thoughts and feelings in my life. That having lots of sex as a woman with different partners somehow make you bad, it’s funny to me that we still carry around these thoughts and feelings.

not the legailzed houses

so because it is legalized you think these girls go to work with their head held high? do you think b/c it is legalized they don't sit down at the end of the night and stare at themselves and wonder where their souls disappeared to?!?! Legalized doesn't make it dignified, legalized doesn't remove the stigma...as per my latter post these girls are not choosing this profession b/c they feel proud and accomplished, they are choosing it b/c its all they have known they are choosing it b/c someone down the line made them feel like all they had to offer was their body..

take the men out of the equation..take the transaction out of it and really examine the reasons a girl would involve herself in this legal or not

Archived