Women going pantyless

Knowme77

and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.

I fully agree.

I find underwear to 'smoother' me, I feel far more comofrtable overall without any (with the exception of a couple pairs of jeans I have) But especially in summer & hot days..no underwear is the only way to go...for me anyways..

However with a skirt or short, well you've got to. lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like underwear. I probably spend as much money on what you can't see or don't care about like underwear and socks, as my clothes.

But commando can be comfy in sweats. Doing something truly physical and undies tend to give those dreaded wedgies. Skirts and dresses too though that is so rarely appropriate - like any time you aren't alone or solo with a partner.

B/c they're crammed up there in the crack of your butt. I can't stand them, I feel like I have a constant wedgie. Even in dress pants I just wear VS no show panties.

What are those? Never heard of 'em! Fill me in! I want the pantilines to stop!! But I don't want that constant feeling of my asscrack playing a string!

There's something else out there that will allow me to wear my superslinky pants with no panty line showing??

I go commando in two situations:

1. During track meets-- our shorts are just spandex and I wear another pair of spandex underneath... no need for underwear which would just cause endless wedgies.

2. When I forget to bring underwear with me to the shower. I actually find it pretty comfortable physically to go commando in baggy workout-type pants as often happens in the above situation. Anything else just weirds me out... it's not something I'm used to.

I only go pantyless if I am wearing a skirt or like track pants. And the skirt is only if I plan on seducing my boyfriend and I am at his house and no one else sees me. Not in public.

Yeah, being pantiless is a different story altogether, when I'm at home.

Working out of my own home office as I do, posting pantiless never presents any problems.

i'm sorry but i have to say if you ride a horse bareback or otherwise, it is IMPARATIVE that you select your underwear wisely! And that commando is not reccomended because of added chaffing and friction of the labia.

I prefer a nice light cotton undie, i try and stay away from the single elastic strap that goes between the cheeks as they can 'burn' the delicate region. And a panty with no elastic seams on the sides of the crotch area can sometimes bunch up and nestle between the labia. when you are posting or sitting the trot.. hell if you are sitting still on a horse a wedgie to the poon-tang is not pleasurable.

I suspect you are trolling.

I go commando most of the time except when wearing shorter skirts or dresses or if I am wearing matching lingerie for a special someone simply as I find it more comfortable to not wear them; nothing to do with getting off on it!

I started doing it because as a cyclist/runner I never wore them under my bike shorts (you are not supposed to either!) and such, and I just translated it over to the rest of my life as I found it felt way more comfortable overall.

I completely agree with this.

It is much more comfortable to go without, and I started after cycling as well...

Actually, bicycle shorts have very heavy padding in the crotch area that is quite breathable and extremely comfortable, so it absorbs any moisture...There are jeans out there that are made of soft denim, so they do not rub up against anything...

I always thought that women who don't wear snd type of underwear were always horny and they were just doing all the prep work for having sex. So they could just open there legs and take a ride on the magic stick.

I always wondered though. Hasn't anyone ever worried about sitting down and getting mod edit on there pants or skirts? Like maybe after they used the bathroom and maybe didn't wipe themselves good enough.

Actually, bicycle shorts have very heavy padding in the crotch area that is quite breathable and extremely comfortable, so it absorbs any moisture...There are jeans out there that are made of soft denim, so they do not rub up against anything...

Yup, they have a chamois in the shorts that is padding (varies in how much), and you are actually not supposed to wear underwear with them as it defeats their functionality and can cause saddle sores from chafing and trapping moisture that the chamois works to move away (saddle sores are bad, bad, bad!). No seams or lycra "pushes up" and the chamois is designed to ease the saddle pain - and if you are having pain from the saddle, you are in the wrong saddle in the first place IMO. I can ride for hours on my bike with no problem. I have also never had a yeast infection (and actually, wearing underwear that are not properly breathable...or even ones that are but always wearing them is more likely to cause infection).

I too don't get this "chafing/rubbing". All my athletic clothes are soft/comfortable and designed for not wearing undies under them, and all my regular pants are soft and comfortable (even the jeans!). I don't know, I just honestly have never had this as a problem. If I starched my jeans and they all had bulky seams or something maybe...but they are flat seamed in that area and are just comfy overall.

I always thought that women who don't wear snd type of underwear were always horny and they were just doing all the prep work for having sex. So they could just open there legs and take a ride on the magic stick.

I always wondered though. Hasn't anyone ever worried about sitting down and getting edit on there pants or skirts? Like maybe after they used the bathroom and maybe didn't wipe themselves good enough.

Well, that's a generalization. Many do it purely for comfort.

Um, no....not wiping good enough is just terrible in itself; I have never had an issue being hygienic in that respect!

Haha, yes, I like that stuff too - Butt Butt'r is pretty good though too, and Assos of course.....

I've used all of them, but once Unconmed became our sponsor, Smooth Ride was it for me. Also, the stuff is just perfect for giving ass massages to your partner.

Haha, yes, I like that stuff too - Butt Butt'r is pretty good though too, and Assos of course.....

I've used all of them, but once Unconmed became our sponsor, Smooth Ride was it for me. Also, the stuff is just perfect for giving ass massages to your partner.

Ok you guys, what's the magic potion? What's in here? Shea butter? Jojoba oil? Aloe and chamomile and lavender??? I don't ride bikes, but I still want the silky butt! (plus, I ride chairs a lot )

Archived