Women going pantyless

Knowme77

What are those? Never heard of 'em! Fill me in! I want the pantilines to stop!! But I don't want that constant feeling of my asscrack playing a string!

There's something else out there that will allow me to wear my superslinky pants with no panty line showing??

TOV....

They're Victoria's Secret, and no, they are not a thong. They are VERY COMFORTABLE. If you have a store near you, just stop in and ask for them.

Sexy, comfortable and no panty lines all at the same time.

~Allie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TOV....

They're Victoria's Secret, and no, they are not a thong. They are VERY COMFORTABLE. If you have a store near you, just stop in and ask for them.

Sexy, comfortable and no panty lines all at the same time.

~Allie

Oh, thank you Allie!!!!! What would I do without you, gurl?

Sexy + comfortable + no butt severance + no panty lines = I'm on that!!

(shoots, I can't rep you for that yet, have to spread it around a bit! )

lazinesss..... or lack of clean underwear. i'd rather wear no underwear than dirty underwear.

but now that i own my own washer/dryer, my panties have been on most of the time, thank you very much.

Heart your avatar.

p.s. It's ok if you delete this for being off-topic.

Woah, is it really unusual that I've never ever been out without the grundies on?!

I just... would'nt, I'd feel completely in the buff.

Nah... not unusual at all Grrr... I'm pretty much with ya. To each his own I say though... or I guess to each her own in this case I guess

I personally feel really uncomfortable and just too naked without my chonies. Not to mention the practical reasons that ToV mentioned.... a woman's nether area is a sensitive spot, thankyouverymuch!

Laundry isn't a good enough excuse for me... being low on undies is pretty much my gauge on when it is time to do the wash, so I always have 'em and always have 'em clean!

I'm fine with thongs, panties... satin, cotton, lace, big, small, whatever... I just prefer to have something on.... unless I'm swimmin' or sleepin'..... or bathing or sexin'

I know I'm super sensitive in my lady parts, but I can't even see how someone who is less sensitive can handle the coarse rubbing of jeans or other pants, not to mention what rubs off on them. I need panties as a protection and also to keep my pants from getting juiced! Sorry, I just don't see how having a scruffy, dry band of cloth sawing away between your labia when you sit down and the seam acting as a cheeseslicer could possibly be tolerable.

BTW, thanks for this tov.... after reading pages of this thread and feeling like a freak of a woman for not going pantyless, this paragraph made me smile and snicker

Nah... not unusual at all Grrr... I'm pretty much with ya. To each his own I say though... or I guess to each her own in this case I guess

I personally feel really uncomfortable and just too naked without my chonies. Not to mention the practical reasons that ToV mentioned.... a woman's nether area is a sensitive spot, thankyouverymuch!

Laundry isn't a good enough excuse for me... being low on undies is pretty much my gauge on when it is time to do the wash, so I always have 'em and always have 'em clean!

I'm fine with thongs, panties... satin, cotton, lace, big, small, whatever... I just prefer to have something on.... unless I'm swimmin' or sleepin'..... or bathing or sexin'

Yeeeah, how on EARTH can one run themselves out of underwear? sorry thats just plain lazy, you can always chuck a pair in the wash.

LOL @ the bold, agree totally!

BTW, thanks for this tov.... after reading pages of this thread and feeling like a freak of a woman for not going pantyless, this paragraph made me smile and snicker

Oh, glad you liked it, Nixee! I'm glad too I'm not the only one! (lots of these sex threads make me feel that way!)

I never go with out undies. My skin is so darn sensitive that I can feel ever seam and crease in clothing, tags rubbing will cause red spots and most jeans feel like they are sawing my skin up (I don't wear them anymore).

You too? I just love the jeans look, especially worn, faded jeans. But even those are too thick in the seams for my down yonder. It was so sad to have to give them up.

But I try to make up for it with flowy broom skirts and stretchy, soft leggings. Which aren't a bad tradeoff, but I still miss the jeans.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a married mom of 3, 36 years old and my friends and I (all around the same age) talked about this last year when the brittney thing came up. I thought I was unique in going pantyless most of the time in the summer. That includes wearing dresses, skirts, miniskirts. But not jeans. sweats yes - jeans no. I have to wear something so I usually just wear a G with them. The period time is the sole exception. I always did it for the comfort feeling but admit I go commando in the mini's for my husband. Anyway to my surprize my friends confessed they do it too, alot. Mostly just w/ dresses and skirts not jeans, but two admitted going w/o while wearing mini's to. All said the same thing, comfort was the main reason. However it is a serious turn on to wear a butt cheek length mini pantyless when out with my husband.

I am just more comfortable not wearing anything.

I think some people take it alittle over board when going pantyless while wearing mini skirts or whatever but to each their own. I will only do that just around my fiance as I don't want anyone else seeing my goods LOL but yea its more or less just a comfort thing I can't stand underwear and only wear them when I absolutely have to (that time of the month, Blech!)

Yes "novocastrian" I'm 36 and do several times a year wear a butt cheek mini! I guess I'm lucky enought to have maintained my shape and figure (w/ alot of hard work) And so what if someone or some lucky guy gets a flash of my rear w/ the help of the wind or perhaps a staircase. I'm not exactly spreading my legs and touching my toes every where I go. It's a bit of an erotic feeling and w/o question adds a bit of excitement to an average outing. You only live once -enjoy it!

I genuinely don't get the butt length thing-that's why I'm asking her to explain it-a little more length would be sexier to me, because then it's not just RIGHT THERE. The man would have to do a little more exploration and he could kind of do it when more people were around, without everyone around them really knowing what was obviously happening.

Not like she's wearing it for your benefit or anything.

Archived