Women going pantyless

Knowme77

This topic reminded me of a poll that Allure magazine did last year that stated 60% of women have gone commando and nearly 25% do EVERYDAY. I looked it up and the recap link is posted below. Its a video of a celeb person reviewing the Allure poll.

Novo - I simply love the feeling of a short skirt & nothing rubbing on my legs. My hubby has plenty of imagination, believe me. The shorter the skirt the more he wants to do w/ to me. I'll throw you a little tid-bit. Last summer he arranged for friends to watch the kids for the entire day. Thats like a week off for me. We spent the night out at a hotel and woke up early the next day planning to go winery touring here on Long Island. It was a really needed break. I come out of the shower and he has a new skirt, a blouse & some new shoes 4" heels ready for me. The blouse was silk and burgandy in color & semi transparent. The skirt was also silk and 9" in lenth. The two togeather felt weightless. If I had a dollar every time that skirt blew up that day I could retire. I couldn't have been more excited that warm summer day knowing so many certainly got a peek (at least) In one winery we had to climb up a ladder to a platform to look down at a hugh open barrel that had grapes being crushed. There were probably around 10-12 people below on the floor level as I was one of the first to climb up. (granted not for all-but a thrill of sorts) Call me spaced out but I'm reallly not concerned about being embarrassed. Rest assured I don't usually dress so revealing around the kids.

link removed

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was over 70' today here in NY & I unpacked my skirts & put one on to do some walking around town. I went out w/ a few friend to Starbucks and the breeze felt so good up in between. I wasn't wearing a mini just a regular skirt 6-7 inches over the knee but it felt sexy just the same. Anyone else doing the same yet this year?

Not sure which forum this belongs in, but I thought I'd find interesting responses from this one. Ok women, other than "not showing panty lines" while wearing slacks or jeans, why do some women go pantyless. After all, that is what the thong was made for. Are there any specific reasons for this? Can a women "get off" while walking, sitting and rocking legs, etc. when going pantyless? Obviously, the crotch of the jeans/slacks can ride up into erogenous zones. Your experiences/opinions???

I dunno, ask britney.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear the commandos patch. It's a thin cotton patch that sticks to the inside of your jeans or pants. It covers the seem of your pants with very soft thin cotton. Protects you from your jeans, and your jeans from you. Once I tried it I never went back!! I always feel sexy and never have panty lines. I saw on Tyra that thongs are unhealthy. I'm not sure what stores sell them but I get them on link removed

I wear the commandos patch. It's a thin cotton patch that sticks to the inside of your jeans or pants. It covers the seem of your pants with very soft thin cotton. Protects you from your jeans, and your jeans from you. Once I tried it I never went back!! I always feel sexy and never have panty lines. I saw on Tyra that thongs are unhealthy. I'm not sure what stores sell them but I get them on link removed

LMAO!!!!! A webstore devoted to commando...go figure! LOL!

Archived