Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I did something intimate with my friends brother who is my roommate...Confused

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by j.man
    No matter what you end up doing, I'd try to stop saturating the common area with awkward staring. A lot of people would find that uncomfortable.
    Yup.

Why did you just not say "hi" like you normally would and act like normal so things were not awkward? that's just odd? And asking you to watch tv in his room -- i was thinking you were teenagers or 22 at the oldest if I didn't read differently....

Yeah he had no problem that I was looking at him like I wanted him for a few days after we had foreplay that night. I think he wanted the reassurance that I was really into him. It could be that he has a issue with sex. I mean maybe he is worried that he will pre ejaculate if we have sex and that he won't be able to please me. Which means that he cares and isn't out just out to get his? I mean he did orgasm within a few seconds after we started having foreplay. Thanks for telling me again that it's him with the issue and not me. I keep thinking that I turned him off by looking at him to long in the kitchen. Your right I need to stop obsessing over it. Wish I could turn off my feelings for him. Ughh

He had no problem up until a couple of days ago with me looking at him like that. And he liked that I was giving him attention. He was smiling and returning the looks etc. Then all of the sudden he said under his breath so I could here that I just wanted his . Yeah I know that the inviting me into his room was a 20 something thing to do Ughh.

Well right now he's avoiding me so there is no staring going on. Maybe I made him really uncomfortable this last time I was looking at him. So maybe that turned him off??? But like someone else on here commented it''s not my fault that he's screwing up by acting this way. Definitely will take your advice if him and I are ever together in the common area again. Thanks!

He did ask me to go out to have dinner with him but I had to end up working the night that we were suppose to go. Yeah he was saying couple things like we were already a couple . Cart before horse definitely. Totally premature with saying we should move into together and do the couple thing.

But Wise I didn't sleep with him. So it isn't like he got between my legs and got what he wanted. So many things told that me this could have been something real between . So how can it be that he's just looking at me as someone just for sex?? Sorry maybe I just don't get it. I have alot of feelings for him.

Being attracted to people happens. It's fine. You are both unattached adults. However what's awkward is the living arrangement and right now three is a crowd when two are doing 'sexual things'. Also strange is his suggestion to immediately move in together.

Why is he staying with her? Does he work? Are his finances a mess? Have his own place? Live with roommates, a gf, his ex? Right now he's taking the golden opportunity to say string-along nonsense to get handy, convenient and instant sexual gratification.

It would be best to consider this an in the moment fling. Of course be discrete out of respect for your roommate/his sister. Why can't you go to his place to get romantic?
    Originally Posted by Siantulipgir
    We did something that night sexually to each other. But didn't sleep together just some foreplay. Besides what we were doing made him orgasm really fast.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Being attracted to people happens. It's fine. You are both unattached adults. However what's awkward is the living arrangement and right now three is a crowd when two are doing 'sexual things'. Also strange is his suggestion to immediately move in together.

Why is he staying with her? Does he work? Are his finances a mess? Have his own place? Live with roommates, a gf, his ex? Right now he's taking the golden opportunity to say string-along nonsense to get handy, convenient and instant sexual gratification.

It would be best to consider this an in the moment fling. Of course be discrete out of respect for your roommate/his sister. Why can't you go to his place to get romantic?
    i believe that the above, and other questions pertaining to your respective living situations, his separation and it's aftermath and such are where you'll find his "reasons", and not by wrecking your head with this one particular intimate encounter, his ejaculation, or a lustful stare. i maintain that he isn't, and hasn't been fully "available" and knows it, and if you can look at the bigger picture, you'll see just what or whom he is too invested in to be a dating/relationship prospect, regardless of whether he did or did not genuinely like you more than just a one time thing. And, again, he chose to dump it on you.

you have my sympathies btw, just want to point out this didn't happen because of a "thing", be it an encounter, a stare or whatever. it was there all along, and hopefully knowing that will help you leave it behind.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Siantulipgir
    But Wise I didn't sleep with him. So it isn't like he got between my legs and got what he wanted. So many things told that me this could have been something real between . So how can it be that he's just looking at me as someone just for sex?? Sorry maybe I just don't get it. I have alot of feelings for him.
    You had sex -- just not penetration.

He had been living here at his sisters house for the last 6 mos. He moved into help her out and save money as she only charges him $250 in rent. I had a emergency and had to leave my house. So his sister my friend /co worker offered for me to move in to her house.

I don't know why him and his ex wife split up. But his sister told me his ex treated him badly and was just a in general. He told me that he had moved on from his divorce. That he dated alot when he first got divorced. But he stopped and only dated occasionally. He told me that since I moved into the house he hasn't been with anyone.
    He told me he does talk to his ex wife because their youngest is still in high school. I mean obviously there will always be a connection between them. He was looking straight in the eye when he told me these things.

We have his sisters approval. She kept teasing us about that we would make a cute couple etc.. So I know it can't be because of his sister. We talked about keeping it discreet.

I know I should not define it by any moments between him and I. Maybe he has somebody else and was just really good at hiding it??? ughhh. Or he has been so hurt by his ex wife that he's afraid to get really involved again??

So obviously he just knew it was never going to go anywhere which I just can't bare to think is true.

Trying to take in everything that you are telling me. It's just hard I feel like I am dying inside right now..

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice