How do i respond to this?

Me and my ex broke up like two months ago we've had no contact whatsoever. She randomly text me a few hours ago asking if I had a few pieces of clothing she needed back when she knows I gave her all of her stuff in a bag. She said "was it in the bag you gave me" I really can't be bothered speaking to my ex as she caused me a lot of pain but I'm just wondering how should I approach it. The stuff she's asking for I'm more than sure I don't have and packed it up already. But if I do reply she'll just come out with the "ooooh you're such a di*k I just want my stuff" when I don't even have it.. Or maybe she's randomly trying to start a conversation with me? Who knows.

Any help?

Yup I agree that a simple, "Sorry, absolutely everything of yours that I had was put in the bag." and that's that. Don't respond to anything else. If you just ignore her, she may start harassing you more and keep on asking. If you respond with more, you'll just open the proverbial Pandora's box that you will regret later.

Yup I agree that a simple, "Sorry, absolutely everything of yours that I had was put in the bag." and that's that. Don't respond to anything else. If you just ignore her, she may start harassing you more and keep on asking. If you respond with more, you'll just open the proverbial Pandora's box that you will regret later.

I'm just not going to reply. If there is clothing here somewhere she should've messaged me long ago to get it sorted as I'm not making it my job to search for her things. She hasn't texted me again so I guess she won't try soon.

Archived