realandyn

I’ve been dating this guy and things are wonderful. However, he has this girl that he used to hook up with (way before me) that he is still friends with and she constantly wants to hang out with him.. and let me add she gets super pissed off at him and will cuss him out via text if he won’t hang out. He told me he isn’t attracted to her and is embarrassed he hooked up with her to begin with, cause he said he’s not into her at all and only slept with her because he was lonely at the time. Anyways, he said she keeps asking to hang out and has been avoiding her because he’s afraid I’ll get mad if he hangs out with her.

What should I think about this?

If what he is saying is true then: Why doesn't he just block and delete her so she can't harass him?

They go to the same gym, that is how they met. And he has told me that she makes his life hell for him if he is rude to her.. for example, she will get all the other girls at the gym to ignore him and be mean to him..

They go to the same gym, that is how they met. And he has told me that she makes his life hell for him if he is rude to her.. for example, she will get all the other girls at the gym to ignore him and be mean to him..

I hate to pressume but based on what's being written here he's lying. In this day and age, there are just too many well known ways to end harassment. He doesn't want to and why would he? By your own admission they're friends and he won't hang out with her because 'you'll get mad' not because he doesn't want to.

Seriously reread your own contradicting words about this situation. What advice would you give yourself ?

So the only reason he isn't interacting/hanging out with her is because he's afraid YOU will be mad if he does?

Oh he's good. lol

How can you not see through that BS? Come on now.

Also agree with TwT, why not just block her if she annoys him so much?

Something isn't jiving.

When a woman continues to contact a man, wanting to hang out, and gets mad when he can't, there is a man on the other end of those convos engaging and encouraging her.

ahhhhh, poor him *rolls eyes*

Sweety, you're being played. If he wanted to be rid of her and her so called spitefulness then he would join another gym. He's telling you what you want to hear. Even if its true, are you going to be okay with putting up with this for the rest of your life? He appears to be okay with putting up with it.

ahhhhh, poor him *rolls eyes*

Sweety, you're being played. If he wanted to be rid of her and her so called spitefulness then he would join another gym. He's telling you what you want to hear. Even if its true, are you going to be okay with putting up with this for the rest of your life? He appears to be okay with putting up with it.

well you are saving me the trouble of tapping out posts tonight ...

I don't like stories about crazy exes, cause it can mean two things. Either the woman is really awful and "makes his life hell for him", or he wasn't too clear with her when he hooked up with her about his intentions, or haven't explained it later in a respectful, not-rude way... But whatever happened between two of them, you should ask him to resolve the situation respectfully and finally, change the gym if necessary, cut off contact, close that chapter and don't make you be involved in these problems. You will know who he is based on how he handles that request.

Archived