cut contact with no reason

mila sar al

He blocked me and ignored me with no reason.when i insist why he said he is afraid of loving me?

I met this guy online we speak on the phone for hours he was so attracted to me saying he is so into me and he feels happy when we talk for hours and said he feels that he is about to fall in love.promessing to never let me go.next day i found out he blocked me in fb and whatsapp and cut all contact without giving any reason i tried to call him but he didn't pick up and blocked my calls i texted asking why .. he texted back saying that he is sorry that he is afraid of loving me and he is not good for me and i will never understand.

Is he saying the truth or just telling lies what you can advice do i try to contact him again?

I would bet that he was catfishing you in some way - he could be way older than you, he could be married, he could be not who he claimed to be. Rather than let things continue, knowing that he can't let you find out the real truth, he cut things off. I'm sorry. Believe him when he says he's no good for you.

The ladies in the posts above are likely to be correct.

That said, that is not always the case these days. Because of the constant abuse of social technology today, there is no way to know if he/she is telling the truth unless you track them down in person. If they were speaking the truth, (laughter in the background by the regulars), it is very possible social anxiety/self esteem issues may make them feel so fearful of you getting to know them better and/or fearful of meeting you in person, that they do absurd things like cutting contact and closing accounts.

Hi ladies im the one who post this thread well,

He mentioned something about autisme and someone told me that because

i undress Autistic guys. What does it mean?

That said, that is not always the case these days. Because of the constant abuse of social technology today, there is no way to know if he/she is telling the truth unless you track them down in person. If they were speaking the truth, (laughter in the background by the regulars), it is very possible social anxiety/self esteem issues may make them feel so fearful of you getting to know them better and/or fearful of meeting you in person, that they do absurd things like cutting contact and closing accounts.

well,

He's full of crap.

Stop wasting time with strangers online. Get out in real life and date people you can interact with.

I will never understand these fantasy online 'relationships.' What a colossal waste of time.

Definitely seems like there's someone else in some form or fashion. Count yourself lucky he told you he was no good. Time to forget about him and continue the search.

I agree with the others, he's probably not being honest with you about a few things and was about to get busted for it.

Please find someone else! This guy could be all of the things lostlove76 said. My guess is he's married and his wife found out.

He mentioned autisme in one of his messages when he was trying to appologize

He said he is full of crup and afraid of loving me and he is with autisme ..when he felt that he is gonna fall in love he prefered to run away and i will never understrand.

someone in other forum told me that i undress autistic guys ?what does it mean?

He's full of crap.

Stop wasting time with strangers online. Get out in real life and date people you can interact with.

I will never understand these fantasy online 'relationships.' What a colossal waste of time.

Definitely seems like there's someone else in some form or fashion. Count yourself lucky he told you he was no good. Time to forget about him and continue the search.

I agree with the others, he's probably not being honest with you about a few things and was about to get busted for it.

Please find someone else! This guy could be all of the things lostlove76 said. My guess is he's married and his wife found out.

English is clearly not your 1st language. Undress refers to taking clothes off.

I know what does it mean undress but what does it mean ..someone told me that i undress autistic guys i didnt get the meaning behind..

I know what does it mean undress but what does it mean ..someone told me that i undress autistic guys i didnt get the meaning behind..

Neither do I, as it makes no sense.

I would worry less about what people are telling you, and more that you are attached to someone you have never met. It's not healthy.

Neither do I, as it makes no sense.

I would worry less about what people are telling you, and more that you are attached to someone you have never met. It's not healthy.

Yes true it is not.. well now i know he has something that doesn't turn round about him.

he tried to call me today but i blocked his calls..texted saying that i will never understand ..i text back that i don't care anymore to understand .. you choose to cut me off so go away and stop contacting me.

Yes true it is not.. well now i know he has something that doesn't turn round about him.

he tried to call me today but i blocked his calls..texted saying that i will never understand ..i text back that i don't care anymore to understand .. you choose to cut me off so go away and stop contacting me.

Excellent, keep doing this. He doesn't deserve your time of day. He's shown he has something to hide, so no need to bother with this lame jerk.

@KMO7970 no the answer to my question was "you undresse autistic guys" i can't understand the meaning.. maybe its a metaphore ??? That this guy suffer autism secretly and he wont be able hide his symptos anymore if he keep contact with me ??

That is weird. It doesn't make any sense!

i know right? And i don't think he suffer autisme bcz his is working as flight crew ..and its a critic job with many psycholigics test interviews he wont pass exams if he is autistic guy ..he is just a manipulator and a liar.

Yes. Regardless, I think it's best to just forget this guy and find someone local and normal.

He contacted me again begging to be back.

so i gave him a second chance..again he ignored me but before start ignoring he informed that his family is coming..he didn't text or call after that ..next day same thing i found out he is on facebook changed his profil pic and ansewring his friends comments..i called him so he didn't pick up..i texted him so furious about the hole situation so he texted back saying that his mum was next to him the hole day and he couldn't call.

So i told him to f**** off.i don't what's wrong with him . I tried to give him excuses.

but i couldn't..really what's wrong with him.why he begged me to ignore me again?

Archived