Do any of these guys like me or am i being played by a group of friends ?

DizzyDes

Im new here, so sorry if I talk a lot, but next time i will summarize my posts.

Crazy enough, I found myself attracted to this guy Jay the first day of class. But he sat far from me so I assumed we'd never get a chance to talk.

One day his friend Cam goes "Hows it going today baby?" And his friend Mac says "Oh Des you cheating on me already?" Im just looking starry eyed because this was our first convo and obviously they were joking.

With Mac sitting next to me, * eventually found myself falling for him. He invited me to a cookout like a month Later. But while there, Mac got drunk the whole time. We werent on a date, but I assume if you invite me somewhere its because we're gonna hang. So anyways he's constantly getting drunk although he came up and checked on me every now and again.

I ended up spending 75% of the 4 hours I was there with Jay (his friend who I initially liked). Jay was soooo flirty. And he wore those freaking sunshades that i couldnt see through, but I could feel him staring at my boobs. I asked "Jay could you take your shades off because I cant tell where your eyes are looking" and he replied "Oh you dont wanna know!"

But I honestly found out his whole life in one day yet I knew Mac for like a month. Jay literally flirted the whole time until his girlfriend (who he never mentioned before) showed up.

As for Cam, he brought his girlfriend Em. While shes standing in front of me, he comes to me, puts his arm around me and says "Hey Em, this is bae right here!" And im looking at him like Ummm what you doin? He then begins massaging my neck in front of her as i try to push him off. His hand then slides down my back almost too my butt. She and i are both standibg there looking uncomfortable! When she walks away, he asks for my phone number "for classroom purposes".

The following day in class, Jay was like "Hey yall Des came to hang with us this weekend! I enjoyed getting to know you!" Cam on the other hand is still calling me bae. Mac is just sitting there claiming he got so drunk he doesnt remember anything. Later I asked Mac for help on the classwork but he gets frustrated for some reason and tells me I shouldve paid attention.

So jay rolls his chair over and is like "Mac you're teaching it to her wrong. Des lemme help you." He pushes Mac aside and sits inbetween us. He puts his arm around my chair and although hes helping me, his lips are about an inch from kissing my neck. I can literally feel him breathing on me and hes like "Mmm u smell good..." yet i dont wear anything to smell good lol.

Mac is watching from the side looking pissed and then goes "Jay you can move now, she understands it." But jay says "nah, i like sitting here, i'll stay here the rest of class". As days pass, Jay has grown more talkative towards me. As for Mac, we've been texting but everything he talks about is sexual although i told him I'm celibate. And as got Cam, he hasnt spoke to me in like a month. Hopefully his girlfriend Went off on him.

So today, Cam and Mac dont come to class. Jay sits several seats down but slides beside me saying he feels "exiled" by himself or something. While im in the hall talking to a group of friends, Jay full on interrupts, cuts them off, and just starts talking to me. When he finally leaves, all my friends are like "Oooo who was that?!"

Soooo is Jay making moves when his girlfiend and Mac arent around? Or he just being friendly? And was Cam being flirty that day? And idk what to say about Mac...

Im new here, so sorry if I talk a lot, but next time i will summarize my posts.

Crazy enough, I found myself attracted to this guy Jay the first day of class. But he sat far from me so I assumed we'd never get a chance to talk.

One day his friend Cam goes "Hows it going today baby?" And his friend Mac says "Oh Des you cheating on me already?" Im just looking starry eyed because this was our first convo and obviously they were joking.

With Mac sitting next to me, * eventually found myself falling for him. He invited me to a cookout like a month Later. But while there, Mac got drunk the whole time. We werent on a date, but I assume if you invite me somewhere its because we're gonna hang. So anyways he's constantly getting drunk although he came up and checked on me every now and again.

I ended up spending 75% of the 4 hours I was there with Jay (his friend who I initially liked). Jay was soooo flirty. And he wore those freaking sunshades that i couldnt see through, but I could feel him staring at my boobs. I asked "Jay could you take your shades off because I cant tell where your eyes are looking" and he replied "Oh you dont wanna know!"

But I honestly found out his whole life in one day yet I knew Mac for like a month. Jay literally flirted the whole time until his girlfriend (who he never mentioned before) showed up.

As for Cam, he brought his girlfriend Em. While shes standing in front of me, he comes to me, puts his arm around me and says "Hey Em, this is bae right here!" And im looking at him like Ummm what you doin? He then begins massaging my neck in front of her as i try to push him off. His hand then slides down my back almost too my butt. She and i are both standibg there looking uncomfortable! When she walks away, he asks for my phone number "for classroom purposes".

The following day in class, Jay was like "Hey yall Des came to hang with us this weekend! I enjoyed getting to know you!" Cam on the other hand is still calling me bae. Mac is just sitting there claiming he got so drunk he doesnt remember anything. Later I asked Mac for help on the classwork but he gets frustrated for some reason and tells me I shouldve paid attention.

So jay rolls his chair over and is like "Mac you're teaching it to her wrong. Des lemme help you." He pushes Mac aside and sits inbetween us. He puts his arm around my chair and although hes helping me, his lips are about an inch from kissing my neck. I can literally feel him breathing on me and hes like "Mmm u smell good..." yet i dont wear anything to smell good lol.

Mac is watching from the side looking pissed and then goes "Jay you can move now, she understands it." But jay says "nah, i like sitting here, i'll stay here the rest of class". As days pass, Jay has grown more talkative towards me. As for Mac, we've been texting but everything he talks about is sexual although i told him I'm celibate. And as got Cam, he hasnt spoke to me in like a month. Hopefully his girlfriend Went off on him.

So today, Cam and Mac dont come to class. Jay sits several seats down but slides beside me saying he feels "exiled" by himself or something. While im in the hall talking to a group of friends, Jay full on interrupts, cuts them off, and just starts talking to me. When he finally leaves, all my friends are like "Oooo who was that?!"

Soooo is Jay making moves when his girlfiend and Mac arent around? Or he just being friendly? And was Cam being flirty that day? And idk what to say about Mac...

You sound like you love the attention lol that's all I'm gonna say

Well I dont like that Cam hit on me, especially when he was the main one who wanted me and Mac to work out. I also dont like that he hit on me in front of his girlfriend. And I admit, Jay has been there a little more than Mac so its like i want to like him, but I refuse to because he has a girlfriend.

Do all the guys you know have such douchey names?

She loves it though, it sounds like she's eating this all up. Oh this guy likes me but this one likes me more but then this guy hit on me... lmao, it sounds like a television show for real. Just pick one and pursue them

This sounds like Junior High School behaviour. I'm sorry, but with all of these different names, I can't figure out who is who, and what is what.

BTW, What does "bae" mean, or is that another guy in the show?

Significant other lol but it is usually just used casually and sarcastically

Well the thing is, Im not sure if i want to pursue Mac because hes all about sex and drinking now. He went from seemingly sweet and innocent to as my friends call it "a creep" or whatever. And I would pursue Jay if I hadnt already kind of flirted with Mac or if Jay didnt have a girlfriend, but he does, so oh well. Im just wondering are they all just teasing me like justshine1 said?

Holy hot mess..... they are all horn dogs. Probably trying to see whom can get u to snap ur celibacy. Which is rud eof them. What grade are you in btw? Sounds like a grade 9 hs tv show lol

Sorry im still figuring out how to work this thing, but I'm afraid you may be right

I'm just going to be blunt. None of these guys want to date you, they want to bed you and probably have a betting pool as to which one of them gets you into bed first.

And when someone touches your butt, you need to let them have it and tell them to remove the arm or lose it then give them such a hard cold shoulder they suffer frostbite. You are letting these guys get way too handsy and it's giving them the idea you're a mark. Do not go to a party with these guys as it could turn very bad for you.

Normal guys do not treat women like that. So disrespectful.

I'm just going to be blunt. None of these guys want to date you, they want to bed you and probably have a betting pool as to which one of them gets you into bed first.

And when someone touches your butt, you need to let them have it and tell them to remove the arm or lose it then give them such a hard cold shoulder they suffer frostbite. You are letting these guys get way too handsy and it's giving them the idea you're a mark. Do not go to a party with these guys as it could turn very bad for you.

Normal guys do not treat women like that. So disrespectful.

Wow. Thank you so much And he didnt touch my butt, i pushed him away after his hand slid down my back, but thank you for the honesty because it sucks that they're probably betting on me

Wow so many names, getting me all confused.

I think you need to pick THE ONE GUY that you want. It sounds to me, you will pick any one of them if they show enough interest. That comes off as desperate.

If you just focus on one, forget the rest, and start acting in a way so that these other guys can't just come up to you and put their hands on you, flirt with you in a way that makes you look an idiot, and should have respect for you.

I'm not saying be horrible and nasty, but only show the one guy you like his attention, and let the rest fall by the wayside.

Wow so many names, getting me all confused.

I think you need to pick THE ONE GUY that you want. It sounds to me, you will pick any one of them if they show enough interest. That comes off as desperate.

If you just focus on one, forget the rest, and start acting in a way so that these other guys can't just come up to you and put their hands on you, flirt with you in a way that makes you look an idiot, and should have respect for you.

I'm not saying be horrible and nasty, but only show the one guy you like his attention, and let the rest fall by the wayside.

I've only shown interest in Mac. Deep down i have more of a connection with jay though. As for Cam, no one wants him. I just mentioned how disrespectful he was to me and his girlfriend. I wanted to like Mac but his sex drive is driving me away. And I initially liked Jay but he has a girlfriend, so I'm trying to stay away from him too. Im not crazy about any of them anymore, im just wondering if they're trying to play games with me or if they just all have a flirty nature

They all sound like dirty dogs to me. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't betting money on who gets you first . Not attention you need really if you want to be respected

You're right, thank you. But i didnt ask for their attention. I just went to the cookout because Mac invited me. Had I known his friends would be hittinh on me while he was getting drunk, I wouldnt have even shown up

Archived