Do any of these guys like me or am i being played by a group of friends ?

DizzyDes

What kind of games can they possibly play when you're not involved with any of them? I think they are just flirty.

I think "justshine1" kind of confirmed what I meant by games. That user said that I'm probably apart of some bet. I was actually kind of worried about that. I was hoping it was just a coincidence that Jay and i connected while Mac was getting drunk. But now I'm starting to think maybe they were all "taking turns with me" trying to see who could "get me" first. And it sucks

I think "justshine1" kind of confirmed what I meant by games. That user said that I'm probably apart of some bet. I was actually kind of worried about that. I was hoping it was just a coincidence that Jay and i connected while Mac was getting drunk. But now I'm starting to think maybe they were all "taking turns with me" trying to see who could "get me" first. And it sucks

Really? You don't think it could be you and the vibe you give off?

Really? You don't think it could be you and the vibe you give off?

Well what kind of vibe do you think i give off? First day of class I sat at the end of the table by myself. They all migrated towards me and helped me to start talking because they claimed I was too shy. Mac invited me to the cookout. I went because I thought Mac was going to ask me out eventually or something. Mac didnt put in more effort until he saw Jay breathing down my neck. I mean I feel like I havent given off any vibe aside from us helping eachother with the classwork

I think you need to set some good boundaries and pick none of them - none of them are gentleman if they are feeling you up, oggling your breasts, etc. Don't be that girl that just lets things happen to her. Don't go anywhere alone with any of them. Take a step back if they start to touch you. If a guy is interested in you, then he meets you for dinner or an ice cream or goes to the local fair with you. Or if he does invite you to a BBQ, he pays attention to you, introduces you to his friends and does not grope you or allow his friends to -- but YOU need to be the one to set the bubble around your body to demand that men respect you and don't get overly familiar.

Maybe i'm a little old fuddy duddy, but if a woman demands respect, she'll get it. The overly familiar handsy boys will either start showing you respect or will fall away - and then there will be room to pay attention to the better guy - someone you are not considering at the moment because he's not in your face. He might be the one in class that's concentrating on getting a good grade. Show some class, and you'll get class in return.

Well what kind of vibe do you think i give off? First day of class I sat at the end of the table by myself. They all migrated towards me and helped me to start talking because they claimed I was too shy. Mac invited me to the cookout. I went because I thought Mac was going to ask me out eventually or something. Mac didnt put in more effort until he saw Jay breathing down my neck. I mean I feel like I havent given off any vibe aside from us helping eachother with the classwork

Your giving off a vibe of being too nice. There is a saying. "Treat em mean, keep em keen". Works in the movies, works in real life too!

I think you need to set some good boundaries and pick none of them - none of them are gentleman if they are feeling you up, oggling your breasts, etc. Don't be that girl that just lets things happen to her. Don't go anywhere alone with any of them. Take a step back if they start to touch you. If a guy is interested in you, then he meets you for dinner or an ice cream or goes to the local fair with you. Or if he does invite you to a BBQ, he pays attention to you, introduces you to his friends and does not grope you or allow his friends to -- but YOU need to be the one to set the bubble around your body to demand that men respect you and don't get overly familiar.

Maybe i'm a little old fuddy duddy, but if a woman demands respect, she'll get it. The overly familiar handsy boys will either start showing you respect or will fall away - and then there will be room to pay attention to the better guy - someone you are not considering at the moment because he's not in your face. He might be the one in class that's concentrating on getting a good grade. Show some class, and you'll get class in return.

I liked your post until you said show some class? What did i do that was considered classless? I met them all in class, and got to know Mac for a month. He seemed all gentlemen like so I decided to go to tje cookout because he invited me and i assumed it would turn into a date or something. Jay didnt touch me, but i assumed he was looking at my boobs when we were standing there talking. As for Cam, he felt on my neck and tried to rub down my back in front of his girlfriend. She didnt try to stop him, but I did push him away.

Well, you didn't give into it, so good for you. Sometimes it sucks when people suck, especially when you want to like them. Fortunately, there are 7 billion people other people on the planet.

If a guy invites you somewhere and he proceeds to get sloshed, its time to go home. I wouldn't waste my time with him. But that's just me. That way if he wants your attention, he has to act right.

You're right. I hardly take him serious anymore, especially after he keeps trying to text me sexual things when i told him that I am celibate. I guess i found myself more attracted to jay because he didnr talk sexual with me. We had actual conversations about other things in life. But i see that Jay is no better because he somewhat flirted all the way up until the last hour when his girlfriend (that he never mentioned) showed up

Friendship need not be transactional. Friends offer activity partners, companionship, acceptance. None of you have relationships that deserve priority over your relationships with each other. I recommend going out with each other and leaving these guys to their own devices.

Archived