Well, long story short, my ex and I broke up about five months ago, it ended pretty bad, she cheated and off with someone else. At first I was blocked everywhere, around May she added me on facebook and called me to apologize. She later blocked me on the phone but did not unfriend me. About two weeks ago, she started to talk to me again, texting me and telling me she was sorry and that she wanted to see me. We went out for lunch and talked a little bit about the breakup, she said she was currently single. We continued to speak but she became cold gradually, until one day she told me to stop messaging her, to which I replied "ok". That same night she texted me saying she wanted to get back together with me when she messaged me but found out about a hookup I had around May (when I was still blocked everywhere) and had regretted her decision and wanted to be friends, a week later she messaged me saying she was sorry again. On Thursday night I saw a facebook post about her going on a trip with her family and the guy she had left with when we first broke up, I snapped, I got angry and decided to defriend her and her family, I also figured out, by the post, that she used the same pet name for me and the other dude. I felt guilty because I made the decision recklessly and out of anger, today I found out she blocked me evrywhere again. I guess she took the unfriending on facebook personally since it involved her family, but personally I was tired of riding the rollercoaster, was unfriending her and her family aggressive or offensive and not cool? I wonder if maybe it would of been best to leave things the way they were or was it the right call? I could use some advice. P.S Sorry for the long post.

She cheated on you..wasn't that enough? You carried it on and let her pull you back and forth and use you for when she was single again and then toss you once more when she wasn't. She's not your friend, she's not anything to you but someone who is going to continue to bring you a lot of pain and hurt.

If you're smart at all, you will block her and leave her blocked. You two will never have anything good together. This is toxic and can't be fixed.

she took the unfriending her family personally?? Im sure if you told them their daughter slept around and cheated on you they wont care that you defriended them off a social network lmao. Block her and her NUMBER, it will help get away from these stupid games that she is playing with you.

Why bother with her if she cheated? Block her on everything and go no contact. Her head-games are not worth this headache.

Do you really want to take her back now that the guy she cheated with dumped her?

We went out for lunch and talked a little bit about the breakup, she said she was currently single.

Sometimes is best to move on and find new friends where there is no bad blood.

People usually can only bring themselves to breakup when they really have grown to hate the other.

If you don't like this kind of talk, I understand. Find the right one, stay together, and eliminate the problem.

Honestly.. this all sounds so messed. it's toxic. YOU dont need it!

Look way up at the beginning.. SHE cheated on you!

Stay away from her now.. she is not stable. That's what you want..right?

Remove her from your Life. Heal for a few months... then find someone who'r real and actually wants YOU.

Archived