Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Masturbation help you sleep or keep you awake?

Perfect Dark

Helps me sleep and wakes me up in the morning.

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    It makes me tired, but I find that I can't sleep for a while after I've done it. I'm not sure what that's all about.

purpleduckie
    Gold Member
    helps me relax.. so sleep..

MollyElise
    Definitely helps me sleep. I will masturbate even if I'm not horny so I can have an orgasm and fall to sleep when I can't fall asleep easily.

ghost69
    makes me a bit relaxed but not tired. i usually don't fall asleep after sex either.

amtjrtcet
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowconfidence [Register to see the link]
    I find masterbating before sleep actually keeps me awake at night. I try to avoid that whenever I hit the sack.
    knocks me out.

jonny15
    Platinum Member
    It helps me go to sleep. But some times.....or usually a time or two a week, i'll wake up and start masturbating.

I swear, I think i'm doing it in my sleep, and i'm just waking up in the middle of it.

Crush85
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowconfidence [Register to see the link]
    I find masterbating before sleep actually keeps me awake at night. I try to avoid that whenever I hit the sack.
    It actually helps me sleep. It calms me down and makes me tired.

livinginsbi

yep I go to sleep right after. It helps relieve stress and mellows me right out. Better than any drug, feels good, is free and non addictive... hmm .. well maybe not the last one so much!

secretness87
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyElise [Register to see the link]
    Definitely helps me sleep. I will masturbate even if I'm not horny so I can have an orgasm and fall to sleep when I can't fall asleep easily.
    Same here - I'll masturbate to help me fall asleep when I can't. It just relaxes me and makes me tired.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Am I the only one saving myself for marriage....?
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female here, and being raised up in a relatively strict Asian family, I've come to believe that virginity is a
My wife rather masturbate than sex with me, should I worry?
I'm a 38 year old ok looking guy, normal slim body no belly fat. Good looking to some. My wife is 36 and we have been together 14 years with two
What's his deal?.....
Ok, I've known this guy for a few years and the chemistry is off the charts when we are around each other. We haven't seen each other in over a year
Confused about Candaulism and the 'wife sharing'
Hi guys, I am a bit in need of help in here. To give you some background, my boyfriend has become a candaulist, or somebody who wants to share his
sex sex sex
sex is all i feel it's about here, i been noticed that when we had sex we are good but when a day or two gose by he gets quite, and doesn't really
Long distance relationship - Experiences/opinions on open relationships
I've been in a long distance relationship for a while, we aren't able to see each other on a daily basis, perhaps every three months or so if our
Does it make you horny if you don't touch yourself?
I'm going to hopefully see my boyfriend in 3 weeks time and we haven't exactly slept together before and he told me he wasn't going to masutrbate
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice