Some girl slapped me today!

PJPaul

I was at Radio Shack getting some resistor's, wires, and a circuit board. I'm looking through the resistor's and I get a tap on my shoulder. Its this girl that I've seen around campus a bunch of times. I'm not to fond of her, She's nice to look at but I really don't like the kinda person she is and the way she talks about and insults everyone. The following conversation resulted in me getting slapped for no reason! Here the summary of what happened

Girl: Don't you got to CSM, Ive seen you around campus?

Me: Yeah I do *continue looking through the drawer*

Girl: Soooo whats your name?

Me: Paul *I never look up*

Girl: So where do you live?

Me: *I just look at her like she is crazy, I don't know this girl*

Girl: Whats wrong?

Me: Nothing

Girl: So, why haven't you ever said hi to me at school

-At this point I'm starting to get annoyed cuz i know what she is doing-

Me: Idk, im always running around trying to get to class

Girl: You never once wanted to say hi?

Me: No, not really, but if you wanted to say hi you could of. You said hi and im talking to you, now

Girl: Yeah I guess *she walks away*

-I just shrug my shoulders, get my stuff and head to the register. I pay walk outside and she follows-

Girl: So you don't want my number or anything

Me: No? *with an upward inflection* (She caught me totally off guard)

Girl: Why not? Aren't I a hot girl

-I sigh, and shake my head-

Me: yes you are an attractive girl but I've seen around campus just like you've seen me and I've got a good idea of who you are and I'm not interested.

-Now puts her hand on her hip and her attitude comes out-

Girl: what? you think your too good for me?

Me: No, I'm just not interested in getting to know you.

Girl: What don't you like?

-I just start to walk away as at this point I'm highly annoyed-

Girl: what are you gay or something?

I stop...then keep walking. THEN SHE FREAKING FOLLOWS ME TO MY CAR!!

Me: What do you want?!

Girl: Are you sure u don't want even my myspace

Me: Yes

Girl: Why not?

-My patents is wearing thin....so so thin

Me: I hear you in the library all the time talking about people and insulting your friends. Talking about guys like there your little ego booster toys. I don't like that

Girl: Whatever you to don't know one thing about me

Me: I know enough.

THEN SHE FREAKING SLAPS ME!!!!!

Me: what the **** was that for?!?!

Girl: For being a jerk

-I just get in my car a leave, while i see her flickin' me off in my rear view

What the hell is wrong with some people!!! This is why my butt is single! The women my age and im my area are so insane! Now i have a hand print accross my face!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you should - for three reasons:

- she might do it again to you

- she might accuse you of something

- she might do it to someone else

yeah good point. I see her now spreading lies about me around campus and thinking she can slap anyone she would like. She probably has a history of slapping people.

What if I was a crazy woman beater. People just don't think

If he is prepared to give evidence in court that would be enough. And in one way could be better if he saw the initial approach by her and you walking away to your car.

I would not be surprised if she has pulled this stunt on other men.

I just got back from Radio Shack and I talked to the manager. He said he said he saw it. They do have camera's but the point at the registers and the front door so it couldn't see out to the parking lot

so idk

If he is prepared to give evidence in court that would be enough. And in one way could be better if he saw the initial approach by her and you walking away to your car.

I would not be surprised if she has pulled this stunt on other men.

I agree w/ others that she seems like someone w/ mental issues so I'd try and steer clear of her as much as you can.

BUT re: suing her -- the manager can only testify as to what he saw and all he saw was her slapping you. Since there is NO footage of her approaching you first, he really cannot testify that you did not provoke her first.

So another avenue you may consider (in lieu of suing her or reporting her to the police) is trying to report it to a (sexual) harassment committee at your university; maybe they have had other reports of her misbehaving on campus?

Also, if she contacts you at all, I'd keep records of everything.

BUT re: suing her -- the manager can only testify as to what he saw and all he saw was her slapping you. Since there is NO footage of her approaching you first, he really cannot testify that you did not provoke her first.

Providing that he did not touch her there is no provocation that would justify her slapping him.
Providing that he did not touch her there is no provocation that would justify her slapping him.

Very true.

I guess what I fear is that it will very quickly become a "he-said, she-said" and that she may allege inaccurate things -- e.g. he provoked me inside the store by saying very nasty things to me first -- which may be difficult to prove OR disprove.

Hopefully, if the OP decides to press charges and she comes up with a flaky defense, her lies will trip her up and thereby give more credence to what the OP said in his report.

I think you should - for three reasons:

- she might do it again to you

- she might accuse you of something

- she might do it to someone else

Was there someone in hearing distance the whole time, if you lay charges the chances are very good that she will turn around and lay some "bogus" sexual harassment charges against him.

I would say, just leave it.

I just got back from Radio Shack and I talked to the manager. He said he said he saw it. They do have camera's but the point at the registers and the front door so it couldn't see out to the parking lot

so idk

What exactly did the manager tell you that he saw?

Was there someone in hearing distance the whole time, if you lay charges the chances are very good that she will turn around and lay some "bogus" sexual harassment charges against him.

I would say, just leave it.

I just talked to my parents, they said the same thing. She could just lie and say that groped her in the parking lot or something. So as of now I'm just letting it be and steer clear of her. She obvious has problems

You know, if this was some guy who came on to a woman and slapped her face because he was turned down the manager would have called the cops, the woman would get tons of sympathy, the guy would be in jail and no one would be advising her to let it go.

It's because of this attitude that some women feel it is OK to slap, hit or otherwise be violent with men. They know they will get away with it because it is not deemed important.

It's not OK for women to behave like this.

Ask the manager what he saw and if he saw her approach you in the store, follow you out to the car and slap you then press charges.

What exactly did the manager tell you that he saw?

He Well i asked him if they had video footage of the parking lot. He asked me if i was that guy that the girl slapped. I asked if if he saw it and he said yeah. Then asked to see if he had it on tape. I went into the office thingy and all is shows is me paying for my stuff, me walking out then her walking out

Archived