Some girl slapped me today!

PJPaul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd probably laugh if guy slaps me

"did you just slap me?" Honestly lol

I think you have the right attitude; I find it rather appalling that someone is actually suggesting that you retaliate physically when you're confronted by these violent people

Even if the other person were to attack you first, if you strike them back, you too would also be held accountable, to some degree.

Walk away and report it to the police -- that is the best way to get vindication. Plus, there is absolutely NO shame in walking away from a crazy maniac; walking away is the SMART way to deal with these types of confrontations. And in so doing, you're really protecting yourself from further harm.

I applaud you for being the bigger person and being smart enough to walk away. It's a shame that the school couldnt do much for you, even with the manager witnessing the incident; however, since the incident did make it into her rap sheet, hopefully, it will help someone else down the line.

I think you have the right attitude; I find it rather appalling that someone is actually suggesting that you retaliate physically when you're confronted by these violent people

I am not suggesting that he hit that girl back.

I just cannot digest the fact that she slaps him and is now walking away scott free. He should press charges against her or at the least he should give her a very stern warning. But he has decided to just walk away and that to me is very surprising.

But the OP is free to do what he wants to do.

Yeah you did, lol....

Good job HP. How did I know that you would go over my posts and pick the one to prove me wrong?

And of course, you did not see this post right?

I am not necessarily saying that you have to go and hit her now but I just cannot believe that she is getting away with this.
Very sorry if I come accross as naive.. But why didn't you just slap her back?

Why all this calling the cops, pressing charges etc??? She slapped you and you can slap her back right??

in my country things are different. if a woman slaps me i can slap her back. in the USA i know that the rules are different and will get the guy in trouble. i am well aware that a guy cannot hit a girl even if she hits him. my female kicked me 2 times and i just kept quiet because i know i cannot hit her back. she is also an American. but this whole thing makes me feel angry though... why should some one just get physically hit and then be told not to hit back???

That's her advantage right there... Lot of women know this... They know that a guy cannot hit back, that's why they behave the way they do.

No offense, but if you think Karma or something similar will take care of her you are wrong. Nothing bad will happen to her, she will be fine.

Hope you do the same if a guy happens to slap you.

Fine, we can agree to disagree about what you said: you'll stick to your distorted version of what you said and I'll stick to mine.

While I WILL acknowledge that in one of your last posts, you said that you did not *necessarily* say that the OP should have hit that girl back, but your words in your initial posts, which I bolded above, say different.

Yeah, but whatever.

To the OP: sorry for taking things off-track. I am glad that you were able to put the whole incident behind you now. I wish you had gotten a more satisfactory resolution but you are safe, and in the end, that's what matters the most, imho.

Your mom should be proud that she's raised such a sensible son.

To the OP: sorry for taking things off-track. I am glad that you were able to put the whole incident behind you now. I wish you had gotten a more satisfactory resolution but you are safe, and in the end, that's what matters the most, imho.

Your mom should be proud that she's raised such a sensible son.

Oh your plenty fine! And yes it is behind me now. Yeah it sucks she got away with it but hey its life. And make sure i'll tell my momma lol

Fine, we can agree to disagree about what you said: you'll stick to your distorted version of what you said and I'll stick to mine.

While I WILL acknowledge that in one of your last posts, you said that you did not *necessarily* say that the OP should have hit that girl back, but your words in your initial posts, which I bolded above, say different.

Yeah, but whatever.

OMG.. why do ppl have to go to this extent to prove someone is wrong? I never thought we were fighting here

Yes, in my initial posts I did say why didn't he just hit back. That was before I knew about the laws here in the US and terms like 'reasonable force'.

And I have no idea why my comment about karma seems to concern you. I am saying that karma may not take care of her as some people have suggested.

This is a message board and people are free to express their ideas.

I am saying that I am surprised that she is walking away scott free. I really do not understand what is wrong in having this opinion. If an innocent person is hit and the laws prohibit hitting back and/or the individual does not want to hit back because that is how he/she is raised then there has to be some other means of bringing the offender to justice. I see nothing wrong in having this opinion.

Archived