Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Silver Member

men who financially support women

I have some friends who don't work, and just stay at home and shop! I envy them so much. A lot of the guys I've dated probably would have dumped me if I stopped working. And I am a very independent female. I'm in school and I plan to start a steady career in the future. Midterms in coming up, and I'm staying up late studying, while my friends post status's about shopping and dining out etc. I envy the women who don't have to worry about holding a job at all.

Why aren't men willing to financially support me? Why can't I attract those types of men? I'm not the most attractive female, but I'm not ugly either. I definitely turn heads a few times, and my friends are just as average looking.

This is something that just crossed my mind.

Platinum Member
    I know of a woman who is over weight, not attractive, never had kids, is not even that nice, and is married to a man who makes $24 million a year. He is the CEO of a public company, so it's true.

If she can do it anyone can!!

Yeah but one day men might not want to support those girls anymore and when they leave, these girls are gonna have a difficult time surviving in this world.

My dad always told me growing up, never depend on a man to take care of you. Im glad he taught me that, because now as a grown woman I have raised a family, maintained a home and work hard for what I have which isn't much but I was able to do it on my own and not depend on a man to do it for me.
    I shared my spare on Feb 4th. Ask me about living kidney donation.

I'd be willing to bet that the friends you envy have had similar experiences all their lives to what they are living right now where things are provided for them, no hard work required. If you haven't lived that way, you're probably not going to naturally find yourself in that type of scenario. Is that the lifestyle you want?

Uhhhhh why is this something you want?

What would you give in exchange for supporting you that any woman who has her own career cannot do?

Platinum Member Miss Firecracker's Avatar
    So you're saying if one man would come along and offered, you'd accept? You'd just quit everything? Most likely those ladies are spending money they don't even have.

Platinum Member
    I don't know any women whose boyfriends financially support them, unless they're between jobs (but at least putting SOME effort into getting a new one) or are raising the kids.. I think that your friends' situations are out of the norm these days and I have no idea how you would get a man to completely financially support you.

Silver Member
    Please no lectures. I geniunely want to know how these women attract and keep these men.

Silver Member
    I would be willing to bet your friend(s) who stay at home while the BF/Husband makes all this money TRUELY arent happy. Yea could be fun for a year or 2,3 maybe 5. BF/Husband is most likely is having his fun also on the side then has the wife/GF to come home to for "the perfect life", then the business meeting comes up next week and BF/husband is nailing some 20 yr old.

Consider yourself more classy, if you get that crap out of your head. You might make someone happy one day and he will actually love you, not use you or maybe I should say buy you.

11. 10-25-2011, 11:24 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate, off topic post

12. 10-25-2011, 11:28 PM
    Reason
    Refers to deleted post

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmtex View Post
    I would be willing to bet your friend(s) who stay at home while the BF/Husband makes all this money TRUELY arent happy. Yea could be fun for a year or 2,3 maybe 5. BF/Husband is most likely is having his fun also on the side then has the wife/GF to come home to for "the perfect life", then the business meeting comes up next week and BF/husband is nailing some 20 yr old.

Consider yourself more classy, if you get that crap out of your head. You might make someone happy one day and he will actually love you, not use you or maybe I should say buy you.
    I totally agree. My ex's mother divorced twice! She upgraded to big money. She never worked, and got boob jobs and other stuff paid for. But, she's 45, and he's 39, and he dumped her for a working female.

I definitely feel more secure holding my own job. I still envy those ladies who don't have work too hard for their money... kinda like the Kardashians.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...