Do you love yourself?

Yes, I do like myself, and would hate being anyone else.

I have been one of those fortunate ones that was blessed with a ton of healthy self-esteem. I would even take it further and declare that I do love myself.

I do have issues with physical flaws, but I have learned to make peace with them and love myself warts and all.

I think i'm a good person, however, that doesn't mean i love myself. I think i still have a lot of growing up to do. I want to love myself...but, i do know, deep down inside i'm not feeling it?!?!

I believe you need to know who you are before the love can flow.

so, very indecisive. Like everything else in my life

I am amazed at myself most of the time but I like to think that I can keep on improving so I can never be fully satisfied with myself. I have read that the average human being uses about 20% of their brain potential while geniuses use about 25% (someone have references or more accurate figures pls provide link). I'd be happy if I got to 30%.

i wish i loved myself more. i just feel that im a really boring person and i just dont know how to have conversations like most people i know. if im not thinking about the countless times ive butchered my chances of getting this girl to like me back, i find myself disgusted at my overall communication skills. meh. i have alot of anxiety. its bad, i wish i was better at living properly. ughh ](*,)

Boy, that is a loaded question, I'll try to respond as best as I could:

Given my last 5 year long relationship I was in with a man who has most certainily taken full advantange of me in the worst possible way,I would have to say NO; however, given how I recently came around and made a firm decision that if I was to take good or better care of myself I had to take the step of break it off, I'd say yes I do.

In addition, I think that at times we don't consider just how much we love ourselves until we are faced with an adversity or traumatic experience, our decision on how to respond to it, can reveal just how much or how little do we love ourselves.

I was freaking out the other night (social situation thing, I dont do well with people) and Macca got shirty at me

"You need a paradgim change!! You are really cool!! Everybody likes you!"

It was a bit shocking, but although I TELL myself these things, I still dont feel them.

Plus I feel fat and unfit.

As I tell my students don't listen your own voice in your head telling you how you look, let someone else tell you that,(someone you trust please...) and by the looks of your photo, you seem just fine to me, and thanks for the compliment eg you are really cool yourself.

I've been thinking: It depends on your definition of "self."

I love who I am on the inside - I'm awesome. lmao Truly.

But my body... it can die and be devoured by maggots.

If the concept of self must include the physical body, then no, I don't love myself.