pregnant from precum??

aNnAeLiZaBeTh

ok, so i know i'm officially a MORON, but my bf and i were really smashed the other night and we ended up having sex without a condom on. he pulled out and everything, but what are the chances that i'm pregnant from precum? i looked at my calendar the next day and it turns out i was ovulationg (...woo hoo...) and i'm so nervous i can't take it!! i know it's possible for me to be pregnant, but what do you think the chances are that i really am? i'm a senior in high school, i cant have a baby right now!!! please help me...

p.s. i know that we were really really stupid for doign it without a condom. i've already given myself sooooo much crap for it, so please spare me the lectures. and no i'm not on the pill (but prob will get on it after an incident like this lol)

okay, calm down... how long has it been? Within 72 (i think) hours, you can still get the morning after pill... Call planned parenthood right away and talk to them.

I understand-everyone makes mistakes...

While it is very well possible, it's unlikely. The fact that you're ovulating right now doesn't help though....

it was two nights ago, which means i still can get the pill, but i called planned parenthood and they dont have a facility in my area whatsoever. so i called a local pregnancy chrisis center and they told me that i need to get a prescription for one. but i'm not 18 yet so i cant get one without my mom knowing and she doesnt know that i sleep with him so now i'm pretty much screwed...

Drunk Teen Male + No Condoms + Pull out + Ovulation = good chance to concieve.............

This is my opinion and should not be considered medical advice.......

If you do not wish to make a baby, then use a condom each and every time you have sex until you are trying to concieve new life..... get the pill too for added protection but don't use this to replace until you are both tested for sexually transmitted deseases..

This is your life your playing with here, imagine having unprotected sex Hold a gun aiming at your reproduction system loaded with 1000s of tiny swimming bullets just HOPING that THIS time they will miss their target. Do you know how strong those suckers are??

DRINK A BOTTLE OF VODKA!!

Okay, that was definatly a joke!!

anyways, if your not going to tell your mum, and you cant get to a clinic in your area, is there a clinic outside your area you could get to? does your bf drive? is might be an annoying mission, but less annoying than an abortion or a baby!!!

The chances are slim that you are pregnant, but there is still a chance, so it really is worth making the effort to get the ECP

on another note, thanks for mentioning the pill, or I would have forgotten to take it today

it was two nights ago, which means i still can get the pill, but i called planned parenthood and they dont have a facility in my area whatsoever. so i called a local pregnancy chrisis center and they told me that i need to get a prescription for one. but i'm not 18 yet so i cant get one without my mom knowing and she doesnt know that i sleep with him so now i'm pretty much screwed...

You can buy them over the counter now! I did it, it's like 30 bucks...

can you if you're under 18 though? I would hope so but they're funny about stuff like that.

Okay, but think about it this way.. if you HAVE to have parental consent... would you rather:

A)Admit to your mother you did the deed and take responsibility

or

B) Admit to your mother you did the deed and got knocked up?

...think about it

can you if you're under 18 though? I would hope so but they're funny about stuff like that.

Okay, but think about it this way.. if you HAVE to have parental consent... would you rather:

or

...think about it

^ Very good point.. I lied to my parents that I was having sex, until I got pregnant and do you know how hard it was to explain to them why I told them I wasn't having sex but still managed to get pregnant? Believe me it's much easier saying "Mom, Dad we're having sex so I need some form of protection" Although in your case I know why it's so hard to talk toyour parents, they dislike your older bf which if you're not of the age of legal consent and you do get pregnant he's S-O-L. POint being, You need to talk to your parents and be put on Birth Control ASAP and still use condoms to protect from STD's...

BTW, I think in alot of states you have to be 18 in order to get the MAP but im not 100% sure, it's something i'd definitely check in to though here in alot of stores they card you for buying condoms , How rediculous?.

or

...think about it

i agree with jen on this one. i think you should just go ahead and admit it to your mother. I got pregnant at age 16 and i was 3 1/2 months pregnant before my mom found out and she only knew because i went to the doctor for a physical(on my 17th birthday) and he was like well your daughter is 3 1/2 months pregnant. I never heard the end of it til after he was born. So you should tell her yourself before she finds out the hard way and that will make things very difficult for you.

Why get a friend to buy it? IMO, she's mature enough to have sex and mature enough to "do as she pleases and make her own mistakes" (from another of her posts) Then she's mature enough to admit up to her parents that she's having sex and possibly had a chance of being pregnant. No offense meant by my post toanyone but if you aren't mature enough to admit up to it you dont need to be dating and having unprotected sex at all especially an older guy. I've been there, done that and made the same mistakes.. I'm telling you it's so much easier to get it out in the open BEFORE something happens.

Why get a friend to buy it? IMO, she's mature enough to have sex and mature enough to "do as she pleases and make her own mistakes" (from another of her posts) Then she's mature enough to admit up to her parents that she's having sex and possibly had a chance of being pregnant. No offense meant by my post toanyone but if you aren't mature enough to admit up to it you dont need to be dating and having unprotected sex at all especially an older guy. I've been there, done that and made the same mistakes.. I'm telling you it's so much easier to get it out in the open BEFORE something happens.

Excellent point there, ditto to that. If she was mature to have sex, then why would she need a friend to solve her problem, when she has to solve it herself.

Now to the poster: Do inform your parents immediately, as harsh as it sounds, you have to, you're still underage afterall. From now on, never have unprotected sex.

it's not like i have unprotected sex all the time, it was just one drunken mistake. it's just really hard to tell my mom because she's all like "i'm so glad you're gonna wait til ur married to have sex. chastity is such a rare thing these days" cuz about a year ago i told her that i THOUGHT i was gonna wait...big mistake, cuz she still reminds me of it every single day. anyways, i live in LA and you cant buy the pill here over the counter unless you're 18. plus, i havent been in town the past few days because my parents (very randomly) insisted on going out of town to look at colleges, so i never had the chance to get someone to buy me the pill. how soon do you think i can take a pregnancy test?

If you arent mature enough to ALWAYS use some form of protection and not mature enough to tell your parents because they think you're "perfect" then you dont need to be having sex PERIOD!! YOu dont want to explain to her you're having sex well because that will just make you less perfect in her eyes, so okay how exactly are you going to explain if you're pregnant? Yea! Its alot easier explaining the sex part instead of having to say "Mom, Dad i'm pregnant!?" Been there done that.

Wait until you miss your period to test or atleast wait unti laround the time you should be starting. Good luck and just think of the consequences alittle more next time even if you dont always have protected sex it only takes once and if it was just a drunken mistake try not getting so drunk you can't control yourself and your actions..