What cologone do you guys use that women like?

A woman should not be able to smell your cologne unless she is extremly close to you. I use Aqua di Gio and it drives women crazy. In college girls used to come over and just smell me, it was hilarious.

Cologne use should be very light. Usually I have found that women sometimes just love our natural smell but that doesnt mean you should start not taking showers lol.

Really, so some women don't like cologne on men?

To me, cologne is overpowering and cloying. I have a really sensitive nose, though, and prefer to keep the air clear for other smells: clean laundry, freshly-cut grass, spring breezes, cinnamon rolls, coffee, bbq. If a guy smells relatively clean (most shampoo smells good!) I'll encode that as 'he takes care of himself and he's unfussy' ~ a good combo. No amount of cologne will cover up bad smells.

I love to smell colognes on men. Most of the time its nothing expensive that smells best to me. I love the scent of the Axe* body sprays for men and also the Bod* sprays.

I used to love smelling Brut* on my husband ( now deceased) . Everytime I smell it on someone it reminds me of him.

I am not sure if many young guys use this,, but I can remember smelling the scent of Old Spice* cologne on my grandfather when I was a small child. It smelled so good.

Another one that I like is, Curve* for men, it smells so sexy to me.

Coollady, Old Spice has some 'newer' scents now, plus the classic one. I've smelt the OS deodorant on a friend of mine and had said 'oh wow, that smells really good, what is it?'

It was some version of Old Spice, which always reminds me of dad. My mind flashes back to him lathering up one of those whisker brushes and patting old spice on afters.

nice memories.

I don't know if I'd recommend any cologne since every man sort of needs to find that one or few scents that just suit him.

I hate all cologne. Men smell best when they smell like soap and clean laundry.

I feel the same way. That's why I don't wear cologne. However, my deodorant does give me just a hint of a cologne smell, but very little.

You'd have to hug me or be in very close proximity to notice it faintly.

hey mate. i got this list of top colognes from link removed

i aint saying it's accurate. when it comes down to it, women are all different. but i hope it'll give you an idea

====================================================

The names are gathered from various suggestions and lists on the net. The first group is an averaged order of preference (from best to worst) of two female acquaintances of the compiler, scents from the second group were not available for testing but have seen mentions of being good colognes as well.

Gucci Nobile

Armani (not Acqua di Gio)

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

Cool Water

CK1 by Calvin Klein

Hugo by Hugo Boss

Safari for Men by Ralph Lauren

Drakkar

Trussardi (light)

Dolce & Gabbana

Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren

Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein

Trussardi (dark)

Aqua by Hugo Boss

Claiborne Sport by Liz Claiborne

Eau d´Rosseau

Jaipur by Boucheron

Stetson

Tommy by Hilfiger

Nautica Green

Weekend Burberrys

This might sound strange, but if you happen to wear the same cologne worn by the father of the girl, it'll works in your favour

The top three colognes suggested by Clifford in Clifford's seduction newsletter:

Black Jeans by Versace

* * * * Oil by Dusty

Fruits and Passions

====================================================

here's the url anyway if you wanna check it out:

link removed

Other than some Old Spice deodorant, I usually prefer my man's pheromones straight up, with no chaser.

There are two votes for Old Spice. All right.

I have rarely used any cologne. But, I have been known to use Old Spice after shave. Every woman I've worn it near has smelled it and liked it. One ex once asked what it was, and I told her to guess. Her first response was "it's not Old Spice or something." For two years, she kept me well-stocked with Old Spice.

Speed Stick Deodorant by Mennen, Irish Spring Scent.

I also use Irish Spring soap bars. So you can pretty well know that's what I smell like.

However, I like Salon Selectives shampoos because they don't cause me danderuff like men's shampoos do. My sister put me onto that years ago.

My my hair smells like girly shampoo. You know, flower scents, peach scents, kiwi scent, and assorted things like that. I'm rather fond of citrus scented shampoo when I can get it because that's not girly, but I often find myself washing my hair with some flower scented Salon Selectives Shampoo.

Actually, I probably smell like a guy who's been scent marked by a woman. You know what I mean, don't you ladies? I know you do. A guy with a wife or GF who has a faint hint of her perfume smell on his clothes or himself either by accident or intentionally.

That's probably how I smell since my hair smells like girl, but my deodorant smells like a man. My baseball hats smell like flowers since I wash them with same shampoo.

However, none of that ^ is going to be noticed by a woman, unless she's very close or hugging me. My girly man combination of smells is very faint.

Just out of curiosity, what would you ladies think of a guy who smells faintly like men's cologne or men's soap, but also faintly like flowers or women's shampoo at the same time?

What would go through your mind? Say while sharing a hug, or standing close to him.

Suspect he's taken? Has a GF? Is gay? What?

I also use Irish Spring soap bars. So you can pretty well know that's what I smell like.

HAH. i do to. we sure smell good.

used cool water before, and reckon it really smells good, but i really can't afford to buy those stuff anymore...

i don't use cologne anymore. don't wanna cough out 40 something bucks only to smell good when i can simply shower twice a day, for free! i smell clean, and i suppose that's already good as. well, that's just me.

I've never worn enough cologne for a woman to actually come up to me and compliment me. That could mean that I just stink, but I'm going to go with my original assumption that I just don't wear much.

My ex could be turned on at the drop of a hat if she got a whiff of my aftershave though. Very Sexy for men from Victoria's Secret. She had to already be hugging me to notice it, but once she did I had to pry her off of me with a crowbar.

However, none of that ^ is going to be noticed by a woman, unless she's very close or hugging me. My girly man combination of smells is very faint.

Just out of curiosity, what would you ladies think of a guy who smells faintly like men's cologne or men's soap, but also faintly like flowers or women's shampoo at the same time?

What would go through your mind? Say while sharing a hug, or standing close to him.

Suspect he's taken? Has a GF? Is gay? What?

Well, like you said, most people wouldn't be smelling your hair until you're rather close anyways. I can't say I've ever noticed shampoo scents at a conversational distance, but a subtle cologne/deoderant/natural scent is more noticeable (and distracting ).

Shampoo scents tend to wear off pretty fast too, in my experience. I love girly scents too, but they seem to fade rather quickly and just leave a clean slightly soapish scent. If I am already close enough to smell your hair, I'm probably not thinking you're gay.