Why does tall guys like short women?

betrayedgirl

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I myself am small, 5'3", so I can understand this. I also have a conception that it has a child factor to it, like smaller represents 'innocence' and thereforeeee brings out the desire for the male in question to 'protect' her. "

Yes, that is exactly right. I do not want to date a woman who can beat me up.

lol

Neither do I! Yikes.

to what i know. tall/er men like short/er women because sometimes its a domination thing. Me myself am 5'4 and my b/f is 6'2. I love it and according to him im in the right position for him to bend me over.. I love it and i love tall men. i love tall men because its a sense of protection. i like being protected. i feel safe.

so here is another answer, men choose smaller women because women prefer taller men. what's a guy to do?

Its about genetics and evolution... The height of the male was better to spot prey and possible predators back in the caveman days. The height of the male also showed the female that the male has good genetics that are also disease resistant. Thus, the taller males have more desirable genes to pass on to future offspring and thats why most girls have a preference for taller guys. Its been put into their "DNA" after years of evolution.

The things you learn in Biology classes...

As a 5'7" inch guy (used to describe myself as 5'7.5"!) my evolutionary theory is tall people have to make up in height for what they lack in brains - or short people have to develop other skills because of their lack of dominance is size.

I am being tongue in cheek in this message.

Continuing ... my hope is to find a shorter woman and start a new race of clever and witty pygmies.

I am 6'4" 120kgs I always figured I need a small girl because then my children would be of a better size.

Funny! At 5'7" I have considered that in choosing a tall woman!!

But seriously, seems like looks are important only to start the attraction. After I love someone they become perfect lookswise. And knowing this keeps me more open to to others I don't necesarilly feel an attraction for, at first.

• 3 years later...
hmm? so like taller women have no market any more?

Im 5'7 and guys say Im tall...After reading this I hope it's not a turn off

Welcome to the club of unmarketablity.

I'm short, and your tall.

Isn't life grand?

No offence to anyone, but I think some of the tall guys that go after shorter/smaller women have some fetish issues.

It's very weird IMO.

Do they really need a tiny woman to make them feel like a man?

I'm 5'7 and I don't need any woman to be a certain size to make me feel like a man.

Because!! We are cute and adorable and sexy!

hahaha but no, seriously at least every one of my guy friends were interested in romantically. One of the reasons why was because they enjoyed how short I was compared to them Hahaha. My ex loved how short I was. I really hated it, but his response was:

"you are so sexy. Short girls in general have amazing bodies"

that shorter girls are hotter, sexier and better in bed.

Fun to throw around, cuddle with, and hug LOL!

My ex found it amusing to pick me up and carry me around on his back or shoulders. It was annoying but fun, not gonna lie. He also admitted he felt like the protector. And it made him feel good.

Yeah I don't know. I love tall guys... Love love love. 5'11-6'0 +

My ex boyfrien is 6'4". And I am 5'2"..

Sexy HAHAHAH

I've always had this heavy attraction to tall guys.

My best friend is 6'0" modelsque body and everything.. She is gorgeous but admits it's very hard to find guys compared to me hahah.

Don't be, I dated between 5ft5 guys and 6ft4. Don't know how tall you are.

And I am 5ft2. And most of my friends don't seem height prejudiced.

That could be how it is in Europe, but over here it isn't.

Being a short male is deemed a bad thing here.

that shorter girls are hotter, sexier and better in bed.

How does being short make you better in bed?

My ex said is was a control thing...

Seems kinda weird from my point of view as a guy.

It's like these bigger guys want young girls.

The thought of him overpowering me, is sexy. I find it something I look for in a partner...

Dominance, is what I can call it. He can have his way with me.

Hah I think it's sexy

A guy doesn't need to be tall to be dominant.

I'm 6' 3". I don't necessarily like "short women". But it's nice to have a girl you can pick up and cradle with your arms without teetering off your own center of gravity. I like 'em between 5'0" and 5'8". But I have gone taller, it's just that there's some things you have to trade off. 6' can be wonderful if the woman is really a keeper.

That could be how it is in Europe, but over here it isn't.

Being a short male is deemed a bad thing here.

Move overhere!

Just kidding, but i can't understand why that would be bad. Besides, i can honestly say from my experience. That height has no correlation to size of other bodyparts. And tall guys aren't always tough and strong and protective and all the things women seem to attribute to them.

Move overhere!

Just kidding, but i can't understand why that would be bad. Besides, i can honestly say from my experience. That height has no correlation to size of other bodyparts. And tall guys aren't always tough and strong and protective and all the things women seem to attribute to them.

No thanx to the moving over there.

I like it here.

I guess people just buy into what the media says.

It's the night in shining armor type crap.

Tall dark and handsome.

If a male doesn't fit that, then he isn't acceptable as a man.

Because those things are needs for a woman.

I'm short, pale, and ugly.

And also, not mysterious, which some think dark means.

I think it's just being picky.

Archived