Why does your life suck?

What part of Canada do you live in ??? Here in Vancouver, almost everyone is Asian, and white people are the minority.

Anyway, what does that have to do with the poster's concern ? He is concerned about not getting into school and not having a well paying job. Let's address that.

Dude you should come to Canada. LOTS of chubby white girls here.

Well, I wouldn't say my life sucks overall, but:

- I don't have anyone to hang out with in real life usually.

- I don't have a girlfriend.

- I still can't get over some girl from a while back.

But at least I have a few romantic prospects right now. Just online stuff though.

I would suggest throwing those underwear in the trash. Wait..someone or something trifles through your trash, right? Probably those damned unaccesible chubby white girls. Guess you're going to have to bite the bullet on this one and just walk around with an everyday, all-day wedgie. Good look on the skid marks.

Puff, I'll tell you right now that you're being out for a semester can either be the most important time of your of the most destructive time of your life. It's up to you to make that choice now.

Personally, I didn't go straight to college after high school, I took a year off and worked at a crappy minimum wage job that, to tell you the truth, I loved. I had lots of friends and we'd hang out all the time and it was just great but as the days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months something happened. I saw the people that were my parents age working at the same job that I was currently doing and thought, "Holy crap, I don't want to be doing this in 20 years" So then I went to college and I did great because I had my motivation that I never had before.

So, now, you have the blessing of being in the same boat, you can now go out into the real world and see what it's like. Get that crappy job, live that life for a bit. Think of yourself doing that same job in twenty years. If you're okay with it, then hell you just saved yourself a lot of college tuition. But I think you won't be, you're too smart for that. You'll decide that, "Damnit, I'm going to kick some serious donkey (can't say.. you know) and make myself proud!!"

I'm actually jealous that your starting this stage of your life, it was one of the best of mine. Enjoy.

ps. and yeah, ditch the tight undies. life's too short to be squishing on the boys.