Why does your life suck?

I bought new underwear but they turn out to be too small and it hurts and I can't return them and they're kinda expensive so have to suffer. i hope they stretch

*BUT SERIOUSLY, I got suspened because my gpa suffered when I was high from March-November 2006. I met w/ him and he asked me to show him that I changed so I took workshop and sought counseling but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

And school starts next monday =(

Evidently my life sucks to even out the cosmic balance between good and evil.

If my life sucked less, the known universe would implode causing the extinction of every living organism and life as we know it.

So really, I am just performing a public service by having a sucky life.

I bought new underwear but they turn out to be too small and it hurts and I can't return them and they're kinda expensive so have to suffer. i hope they stretch

Gotta fat friend? (or one of those chubby white girls you like so much)

Get him to wear them around for a day, and voila! Problem solved.

Now your life dosen't suck at all.

I am wonderful.

Gotta fat friend? (or one of those chubby white girls you like so much)

Get him to wear them around for a day, and voila! Problem solved.

Now your life dosen't suck at all.

I am wonderful.

WHAT?!?!?! That's crazy! I share undies with NO OTHER MAN, fat or not.

What if he leaves streaks? Ick!!

(but I think you are wonderful none the less. Just a wee bit nutty)

OK, thats the real problem. Start by stating your real concern, not some nonsense about your underwear being too tight.

It sounds like you are really worried about what is going on, because you want to go back to school, but it is starting with out you. What issues lead you to be suspended ?? What would the pathway be for you getting back in ??

Also, school is starting and the Dean haven't gotten back to me about letting me back in even though I begged and took workshops on time management and procrastination =(

It's a sad time for me and I won't get over it until the end of next week.

Yep, you missed something...

Stay-Puff-Daddy over there has a thing for chubby white girls, but none of them will love his skinny asian butt back.. lol

I promise, Puff. Should I ever have lipo, I will send it to you and you can blow it into the white girl of your choice and just make her chubby.

See? Laura saves the day again!