Do I have attraction?

Heres a my pic of myself, I stand 5'5, Sorry but I had to block out my eyes. Other than that do I have physical attraction? or Am I ugly? On a scale of 1 to 10, what would I be? ( on hot or not, I am a 5.4) What do you girls think? I need some feedback and comments and responses.... Please tell me the truth..Say what you have to say, it can be bad, terrible or good..I don't care, I just want to know! This whole thing of me never having a gf always bugs me and I am pretty sure its my appearance..

You look nice. Hard to tell without the eyes! But that said, attraction is not just looks. Attraction is about personality, attitude, all those kinds of things. I can think of loads of not classically attractive men that I fancy the pants off:

Jeff Goldblum

Jack Black

Daniel Craig (oh okay, but I am lusting after him a lot at the moment!)

Anyway, attraction isn't about facial symmetry to me. It's about the whole person - and I find a lot of classically 'attractive' men really bland. I prefer someone a bit more rumpled and lived in.

But you look nice from what I saw of you.

A woman is attracted to how a man makes her feel when she is around him, the most important characteristic is his ability to make her feel good, A good sense of humour is most important.

Also you have to remember that if you treat a woman like you are her best friend or her brother then you will not be romantically involved.

(A woman does not sleep with her friend or her brother! ).

You need to treat her as a lover. Show her a statement of intent.

So when you meet a woman and make her laugh, she will like how she feels when she is around you, she will subconsiously associate these feelings with you. Ie you make her feel good, this is attractive. Then let her know that you like her in a relationship/romantic/sexual way.

She will then view you as a great guy who makes her feel good and a potential mate.

As opposed to a great guy, who is a good mate always there for her.

A woman is attracted to how a man makes her feel when she is around him, the most important characteristic is his ability to make her feel good . . . .

4answers is right about this one.

If women judged the likeability base on looks, there would be a lot lower of a population on earth. Looks do play a part in attraction but how you make her feel is the single most important factor in getting a woman to become attracted to you. Conversational skills would be a good start. Also, read up on body language and how it works. With this set of skills along with always keeping in mind, "How I make her feel is what's most important" you've improved your dating game.

Well, you look good. Nothing wrong with you.

Nice hair, nice shape of a face...give us your eyes dude!

These things I am going to write down right now have nothing to do with your look but with the photo only!

If you send that picture on dating sites some girls woan't be thrilled. If you don't plan to post it on dating site don't read further.

Reasons:

1. You're not smiling naturally. It is easy to notice that you're not relaxed on this pic and girls might get idea you're not self confident enough. Sorry if i am wrong, your eyes should be here to see the real expression of your face.

2. It is better to post a pic that is not showing your hands, you're going to look stronger that way. here it is

You look cute, but it appears as if you are forcing your smile and that it's not genuine. Don't think I can rate you without seeing your eyes as well, but I hope what I've said has helped you out a little.

Thats my normal smile, yes I know my smile isn't that good looking at all...I have a slight overbite and thats why my smile doesn't look to attractive..

Well, you look good. Nothing wrong with you.

Nice hair, nice shape of a face...give us your exes dude!

These things I am going to write down right now have nothing to do with your look but with the photo only!

If you send that picture on dating sites some girls woan't be thrilled. If you don't plan to post it on dating site don't read further.

Reasons:

1. You're not smiling naturally. It is easy to notice that you're not relaxed on this pic and girls might get idea you're not self confident enough. Sorry if i am wrong, your eyes should be here to see the real expression of your face.

2. It is better to post a pic that is not showing your hands, you're going to look stronger that way. here it is

Yes I do use this pic on dating websites the full pic with my eyes showing..This pic is recently new, I got a portrait package for $40 that consist of 3 poses of me in a shirt and a tie..

Why won't girls be thrilled? I thought being in a shirt and tie would show some attraction and showing that I dress nicely and that I am neat..From my pic how can you tell that I am not relaxed?

Well you're dressed a little bit too formal (based on my taste only..i'am not saying that all girls think that way). Dates are supposed to be fun, and if you put that picture online it looks like you're trying to find a job. You would look better in a nice shirt, but without a tie. Something less formal.

Than except a good professional pic (this is a good photography, I am not saying that photographer didn't done the good job, not at all, my mom is a photographer so I know in a way, but this is not the best photo for online dating IMHO) include one of you having fun doing some outdoor activity or while clubbing, one that is in a relaxed ambient.

Well you're dressed a little bit too formal (based on my taste only..i'am not saying that all girls think that way). Dates are supposed to be fun, and if you put that picture online it looks like you're trying to find a job. You would look better in a nice shirt, but without a tie. Something less formal.

Than except a good professional pic (this is a good photography, I am not saying that photographer didn't done the good job, not at all, my mom is a photographer so I know in a way, but this is not the best photo for online dating IMHO) include one of you having fun doing some outdoor activity or while clubbing, one that is in a relaxed ambient.

Maybe you are right, maybe thats why I never get any responses back..I though by doing this it will get me some responses..I don't have any regular pictures of myself except I have a few in my hockey uniform..Would these pics be good to use?

My hair in the pic isn't that short anymore...I grew out my hair alittle bit..What looks better? Should I keep my hair short or grow it out?

Personally, I think the longer hair flatters you more and suits your face shape better than the short hair cut. I think the slightly longer hair looks great on you.