GF wants to see another guy...

i cheated on her and told her.. but i never meant to as bad as that sounds. a girl that was a friend that i confided in kissed me and i stopped her. that was all.

Is this the cheating she is referring too? Because when you stop a women from kissing you..that's not cheating! And that is no excuss to treat you like crap for the next number of months. You are not responsible for her behavior. I can't believe she could even blame her behavoir on you....and worse I can't believe you let her & is accepting responsibility.

Stop making excusses for her. She has now told you herself she treats you like crap & is a B*$% to you, leaves you out, doesn't want you around, sure she blames you (you aren't responsible)The facts are there.....You two shouldn't be together.

I know you don't enjoy being treated like this & you really don't deserve this.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the cheating she is referring too? Because when you stop a women from kissing you..that's not cheating! And that is no excuss to treat you like crap for the next number of months. You are not responsible for her behavior. I can't believe she could even blame her behavoir on you....and worse I can't believe you let her & is accepting responsibility.

Stop making excusses for her. She has now told you herself she treats you like crap & is a B*$% to you, leaves you out, doesn't want you around, sure she blames you (you aren't responsible)The facts are there.....You two shouldn't be together.

I know you don't enjoy being treated like this & you really don't deserve this.

Very true.

I had forgotten that another girl kissed you and you stopped her from doing so. That makes me even more convinced that she is playing games with you. Don't let her.

She's feeling guilty because you realized she's going to cheat on you and you CALLED her on it! So she's using an offensive move as a defense for something she's about to do!

Don't fall for it! She's OUT OF LINE!

Dump her! You deserve so, so much better. She sounds like an immature little kid who's making a sad attempt to manipulate you. Don't sink to her level!!!

My last thought on the matter... she is going to go and see this guy, and cheat on him. The original poster will allow her to go, because she is manipulating the whole situation and trying to make him feel guilty for some previous wrong. But two wrongs do not make a right... never ever. At some point in the next few weeks we will read a post here about how he trusts her, and she wont cheat, so hes letting her see the other guy. At some point after that, the next 'she cheated on me' post will be posted and well all be saying "I told you so"

She will be going on vacation for a week, I will let you know in the new year what happens. And I wont be posting about letting her go, I dont control her or what she does. We talked about it and she said she would be home early and call me after. So i did put conditions on her going.

but i hope for my sake the I told you so wont come true.

She will be going on vacation for a week, I will let you know in the new year what happens. And I wont be posting about letting her go, I dont control her or what she does. We talked about it and she said she would be home early and call me after. So i did put conditions on her going.

but i hope for my sake the I told you so wont come true.

I hope so to wish you the best!

Since it's chritmas do me a favor okay....please see that Even in her own eyes, she treats you poorly....not like a commited loving girlfriend should. You deserve better & there is someone better for you, but as long as you remain with her...... you won't find it.

I wish you happiness

• 4 weeks later...

We're still together. Some minor problems were working out.

Just so you guys know, she didnt see him. However she didnt call him and waited to see if he would call her....he didnt and now she regrets not calling him.. she asked me why he didnt call.. I laughed..I think that he got the impression he wasnt gonna get any, so it wasnt worth his time.