• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my lovelies,

How are we all doing today?

Sandy, seems you've had a crappy time this weekend - that sucks. How we doing today?

Where's the rest of you guys?

As for me I've been partying like it was 1999.... That and watching my beloved cricket team get slaughtered by our oldest enemies

Not only did my beloved team lose... again but to add insult to injury, the match was played in Australia... which is a slightly different timezone to mine.

Getting up at 2.30am to watch sport and then go straight into work after is NOT a clever idea. I'm like a zombie here... which is pretty apt for my name I suppose.

And now I'm rambling like a really tired person.

Lone, camber, desert, dyt, john, sandy, how we doing?

Well you can let the cat know that I'm back.... 6 coffees later and I'm still craving my bed.

I had to contact the ex on friday... To ask for a DVD back that my brother wanted... except it turned out I had it all along. So I had to break NC and then feel dumb about it afterward as it was unnecessary.

If she just gave me ALL my stuff back as I've requested then this wouldn't be occur but I think she likes hanging onto it as a way of staying somehow attached to me.

Hi Britnus. Are you being positive, becuase you know this is just freeing you up to live the rest of your life happy, instead of with someone who no longer wanted the same thing you did. You are very strong. I'm sure this week is painful, and with Willimas passing, maybe even a bit more so. I know William

is wanting for you to be strong. He is wanting for you to carry on, and to live a good full life.

Sorry to disappoint desert but it's not raining... yet. It's too freakin' cold to rain. It's so cold out that when I got in this morning my colleagues presumed I'd had collagen injected in my face but I had to assure that that the freezing windchill has just frozen my face.