Can't see you being alone for long desert so make the most of it while you can.

I'm feeling positive again all of a sudden... Probably because you bunch of lovely people.

And because I'm going out to get razzled with some friends tonight so I imagine I won't be able to feel my hair tomorrow either!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desert~You are not alone you have us! I understand how you feel though.

Try to look at it this way though, we all come into this world alone, and we all go out of this world alone. Maybe the idea is to become happy with just ourselves alone. Then if we find someone to share our days here with, great,

if not, we have what we have always had, ourselves. Be as good to yourself

as you would be to your SO right now. Be better even! You are catch dude!

Keep reminding yourself of that.

Thats the cycle, it's areal bear too. Sometimes they repeat over and over in no particular order. Just remember that each time you are getting closer and

closer to healed even though it doesn't feel it.

Been taking pics? You need to get ready because you are going to have to take allot of them at the Christmas party. Z in his jacket, Beebee and the cat dancing...Sandy, you and I draining the keg...lol! Camber, DYT and winter all dressed up...and the others, who have I missed??

What's everybody bringing...we can do pot luck!

Hey Camber do you want to have the band play?

I guess I am new to this thread ...been reading ,just not posting..until now.

Hey Desert...I understand where ur coming from...

Desert:

I honestly think I must be unlovable...at least long term. Nothing has ever worked out for me or the cat 8/ Its never enough not nearly.

I understand and I feel for you,sometimes I feel the same way.You are loveable ..we all are It is just that the breakups take so much out of us that we are made to feel unworthy because of our ex's that we are made to feel bad about ourselves.

Desert:

Well it seems like I have been alone my whole life even though thats not the case I know. Just seems like it always comes back to this point

You seem like a really great guy with great sense of humor,take heart.

there will be someone out there for you..maybe when your not looking it will happen for you eventually.

It takes time to get over someone and time to heal,maybe by you not being with someone at the moment is giving you that time.

I love corned beef and cabbage .No thats not what I meant but we

will sign you right up to bring that! Thanks! lol...oh and thanks for the warning too, ( note... no cabbage for Kelo...or the cat right Camber?)

Bring whatever you want to listen too~we'll adapt! lol

Sandy, what do you want to hear? Z?

Okay Camber and John, check in guys, we want to know how you are!

DYT, where's the love?

I love the southern Rock (actually I'm pretty adaptibe, but the sad stuff kills me stilll..... arrrggg........

ZZ TOP, hey you made me think of something....

A drunk girl in the infamous bar on Friday night told me I looked like Lee Aaron, but she musta been loaded.....

Your mailbox gets bigger when you become a senior??? Who knew?

I thought it just meant gravity was about to take over our bodies!

I got to go backstage at a ZZ Top concert one time, it was ahhh, interesting.

Kleo..I do not like carrots~I think they should be banned from the earth.