Hmm... could you be considered sadistic if you'd like to see the blood run down someone's chest? To see the wounds in their neck pumping out blood, as they cling for life, knowing death will inevitably claim them in the end? To want to nail people to walls and slowly drain them of their life? I mean honestly... if someone deserves it, why not?

I think the United States is far too caring of human rights sometimes. Sexual predators who repeat offend need to be handed over to an elite group of sadistic people. Like me. I could give you some details on what I'd do, but I think the faint of heart would seriously pass out... or someone might get scared and report me to CIA or something...

In time of war... who cares about civilian casualties?! Especially in a war on terror! Any of you notice that most terror groups don't look at Russia as a target? 1, nothing to really gain... 2, Russia was attacked once. Found out who it was, hired the KGB/Russian Mafia to track them down. Chopped the heads off of the family members of the attackers. Havn't really been targetted since.

But back to my sadistic nature. I like blood. I'd drink it given the chance, if I earned it. Actually, I've thought of hurting someone who has earned it, and drinking their blood (Wouldn't kill them, so they can see me do it), then let them go. I like the thought of blood lining walls as I pass through... of fire burning away the edges of my sanity...

Someone told me I'd be the perfect killer. If not completely perfect at hiding everything, I can be ruthless, cold, dishearted, and completely detached from my situation.

Now you're all prolly like, "What the hell is wrong with this kid?" Not even I can answer that. However, I'm not all the way sadistic. When it comes to someone I love, I completely hop out of that dark mode... become someone so caring it's scary, based on how much I hate humanity.

I just really don't like humanity as a whole. I'd like to start a riot that would take over the U.S. just for the hell of it. That or start a society that targetted certain things. Semi-terror, but it would be a good cause (It really would, but I won't write it down, since some people would get mad at me, PM me if you would really like to know).

But imagine. Walking down a blood lined hallway, your heart racing, twin daggers or swords hanging loosely in your hands, the idea of a fresh kill is on your mind, or a kill about to take place. Just gets me all bubbly!

Okay, I'm done scaring everyone. Just thought I'd get an opinion on this... see if I really am as sadistic as some people say...

Thanks !

Haha... actually I think Hannibal was a bit of an amatuer...

I mean, come on... cannibalism? How cliche... I'd rather just rip my victim apart slowly... watching the agony on their face, the terror in their voice, and the wild anticipation of a welcoming death spread through them like fire.

lol... I don't know... I'd be shaken by a person dying in my arms... unless I hated them. Would more than likely sink into a sadness if I didn't know them, depression if I did, possible suicide if I loved the person. I'm not nearly as strong as I seem, but when the blood boils, my memories run wild, and my ager builds... the adrenaline just pumps... and pumps... and pumps. My imagination follows.

Sorry to hear about your friend though...

A shame that their souls must leave the mortal plane, to seek an existence upon a higher level of existence... However... a good friend will just run ahead and wait for us, and at the same time, always be by our side. I hope yours are waiting with you, and for you.

BOO! Happy Halloween. Very appropriate thread.

Sadistic? Sadistic is being the one causing the blood from your best friend to run and enjoying it.

What we got here is normal curiosity about death and violence. The reason so many young folks can be persuaded to go to war and kill. The reason gangs get started.

Just focus that energy to something creative or sports or something.

Azual

Someone told me I'd be the perfect killer. If not completely perfect at hiding everything, I can be ruthless, cold, dishearted, and completely detached from my situation.

Your not a killer, just a very norty boy

based on how much I hate humanity.

Well we all got togever last week and hade a vote, and we hate ya back

I like blood. I like the thought of blood lining walls as I pass through... of fire burning away the edges of my sanity...

And thats it, the coolness of it, the I will get my thrills, me me me I I I self self self.

Kids today A, get them cool toys and they still wont more

The truth is if you walked down my street with W twin daggers or swords hanging loosely in your hands I will stop you with my boomarang becouse "I AM BAT MAN!"

"Okay, I'm done scaring everyone.

scaring what tonight No? your just a nice guy who should be living with the Adams Family

I wish some teenager would come here and say something like

"Hey everyone,

I just can't stop giving all my surplus money to charity. I am obsessed with bunnies, flowers and organic farming. At night, I lie awake sending loving vibes to everyone who's ever wronged me...."

That'd get more attention and more impact than Blood Death Gore Blah Blah

now that you've gotten that off your chest, check out this list of TWENTY-ONE terrorist attacks on Russia in the past twelve years, seventeen of which were after 9/11:

link removed

just thought you should know.

Was unaware of this, hmm. Well, hmm. Russia still has more balls than us, they went after the people who did it. Killed the family. We won't... oh no... sheesh.

You like blood?

No my friend...you like drama!

Much Love,

Emily.

I hate drama. I like blood. Blood dripping down my arms makes me happy. I'd be a good ambulace person... hehe...

Love you too

BOO! Happy Halloween. Very appropriate thread.

Sadistic? Sadistic is being the one causing the blood from your best friend to run and enjoying it.

What we got here is normal curiosity about death and violence. The reason so many young folks can be persuaded to go to war and kill. The reason gangs get started.

Just focus that energy to something creative or sports or something.

Thanks for the Snickers, but I can't eat them -Braceface-

I wouldn't mind hurting friends... I think. But I couldn't hurt my girlfriend, so I guess I'm not completely sadistic or twisted. Anyone who hurts women needs serious help. Women who hurt men... makes me kind of... happy. Yeah. Like... I guess I am twisted though.

I don't like sports... and I won't start a gang, and I won't go to war. I don't want to leave my girl a widow, or be mangled... lol. Don't really want to die either.

Azual

Your not a killer, just a very norty boy

Well we all got togever last week and hade a vote, and we hate ya back

And thats it, the coolness of it, the I will get my thrills, me me me I I I self self self.

Kids today A, get them cool toys and they still wont more

The truth is if you walked down my street with W twin daggers or swords hanging loosely in your hands I will stop you with my boomarang becouse "I AM BAT MAN!"

scaring what tonight No? your just a nice guy who should be living with the Adams Family

I could kill, with reason of course. As long as there is a valid reason for it, I could. I figured humanity hated me, I like ME and MYSELF and I I don't like toys... I would be stopped just because you had a boomerang... not 'cause YOU'RE BATMAN! I'd stop just to take your boomerang

I do like swords, and daggers, and axes though...

I guess I'm nice. But I'm still twisted. However, I'd only hurt people who hurt me or made my life difficult. Wouldn't hurt my girl or my friends. Mom, nah. Dad... maybe. Stepmom, yeah, why not. See? Bwahahaa!

I wish some teenager would come here and say something like

"Hey everyone,

I just can't stop giving all my surplus money to charity. I am obsessed with bunnies, flowers and organic farming. At night, I lie awake sending loving vibes to everyone who's ever wronged me...."

That'd get more attention and more impact than Blood Death Gore Blah Blah

If someone did this.... I would track them down... and give them a dollar. Tell them they need to save up... buy a nice P90/ES390 and just start a shooting spree. Make them feel better.

But seriously, I think that I know a few people who are like that. They scare me.

"I could kill, with reason of course"

As could we all its the with out reason that worrys me.

"I don't like toys"

Then you have stopped playing and so stopped larning.

"I would be stopped just because you had a boomerang... not 'cause YOU'RE BATMAN! I'd stop just to take your boomerang

You rotter!

"I do like swords, and daggers, and axes though..."

Tools of death do have that opeal but never forget that there design was done by the uses paying with there lives in the end. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword" or better from the Art of War "The best way to win a battle is not to have to fight it"

"I guess I'm nice."

Yep I know

"But I'm still twisted"

Show me some one who is not, next to you walk down a street, you will be passing Rapists, thefths, Masoganest, racests, Gluttens, and all the sins of the world. Dont think your the badist person there, dark souls lie under still waters.

"However, I'd only hurt people who hurt me or made my life difficult. Wouldn't hurt my girl or my friends. Mom, nah. Dad... maybe. Stepmom, yeah, why not. See? Bwahahaa!"

Some times all thats needed to to stand un the way of harm, remember a good defance can be of much more use than a good afance.- Art of War

In the end, taking life is easy, Making and protecting life NOW thats is HARD!.

Look for bravary not in the gun but in the bandage, One need on ask the familys of the police - firemen/Woman who died on the 11th of the 9th.

i don't know which is funnier: the OP's attempt at being intimidating and controversial, or Spugly Fuglet's unimpressed reaction to it.

aw, heck... you guys are both great.

We love you too Bent

I personally see a kid with too much time and not enough hobbies. I've seen it come and go, when real life hands you something big, you're going to look back at this and wonder what you were thinking.

Hard to have a hobby when everyone around you plays sports and you're the only gamer in the neighborhood. I hate the neighborhood I live in, wish I lived over by my girl and my friends. I'd fit in better. As for looking back on this... I don't think I will... this is how I am, have been since I was a little kid. Hehe.

Spugly....

"As could we all its the with out reason that worrys me."

Okay, correction. I COULD kill without reason... but I'd prefer to have one. Makes it legit.

"Then you have stopped playing and so stopped larning."

I've learned what I've needed, but I will never quit playing

"You rotter!"

I like boomerangs... they're okay

Tools of death do have that opeal but never forget that there design was done by the uses paying with there lives in the end. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword" or better from the Art of War "The best way to win a battle is not to have to fight it"

True... those who design tools of death do die by those which they create. Fair enough.