Penis Farting? Very embarassing-need opinion

gary11

Hi,

Not sure where to start but I am a 24 year old male with a very humiliating problem (at least to me). My penis farts. This is what my current girlfriend calls it. Although she says its the cutest and sexiest thing she has ever seen, I cant begin to express how embarrassing this is to me.

Hard to describe but it can be anything from a soft wet whistling, squeaking sound to a louder air escaping quickly sound. Almost like a regular fart but at a higher pitch (coming out of a smaller hole, I guess). It only happens when Im erect and when it throbs-it will literally whistle and squeak.

During a typical handjob or when I masterbate my penis can fart up to 30 times and can be quite loud to the point of hearing it in the next room.. When she holds or stimulates it in the right way it can actually go into these little uncontrollable farting frenzys. My girlfriend seems to love it but I just want to cry. (sorry if I was too graphic but Im trying to finially open up with this).

This is really not a health issue at all as I have been doing it all my life. No actual problem except the embarrassment. I believe the reason is that the diameter of my urethra is slightly larger at the base than at the tip. Most women dont say anything, some laugh, but every girl who has witnessed this seems to be mesmerized by it.

I know women like confident men but I just cannot feel comfortable with this and I believe it is hurting my life. Even with my girlfriend of 4 mths I cant relax. Girls talk and sometimes I feel like the talk of the town. High school was a nightmare.

So, my question is: Has anyone ever encountered this phenomenon (lol); a talking penis. DIRECT experience?

Also How should I feel about this? Do I really need to feel so embarrased? I really, really need your opinions.

Thank god for anonomous forums!

Best wishes to all

G11

ok here's my take on it.

your g/f doesn't care, she thinks it's cute. so what do you do? DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. if she knows you're self-conscious about it, it could actually make her start to think things.

just let it be. when it happens, don't make a big deal about it, just ignore it. the more you ignore it, the more SHE will.

I wouldn't be embarrassed at all, it happens to most to every male.

Well I gotta say, I have never heard of this before. I am highly suspicious that it is actually common?

To the OP, if it is not causing any health problems I guess you can learn to live with it. If it is as you say larger openiong at the base then it is probably something that could be corrected with surgery if you feel you don't want to live with it.

I have NEVER heard of anything like it.. but your analysis sounds plausible. If it bothers you so much.. go see a UROLOGIST about it.

We all make noises.... WE women make noises that we can't control, and i was/am with a new partner. eeeekkkk. But whatch gonna do??? its just a bit of air.

HEY.. and I "pooky" in my sleep and I've been told I sometimes SNORE .. whatcha gonna do. I've learned to laugh at myself..

Never happens to me, so I don't think it's as commonplace as some people say it is. But even then, I wouldn't worry about it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

What worries me is the part about girls talking. Is your g/f that type of person? If so, you should get someone who actually respects you. If she isn't a gossipy girl, don't worry about it.

Hi Friends,

Thank you so much for the great replies. Each one has helped in its own way.

I think this proves how important a sense of humor is in real life.

Hope the sun is shining bright in your part of the world. Here I've got cold, gray, wind and SNOW. (little bit)

Best wishes to everyone