One Night Stand

Is there anything wrong in entering into an encounter with someone while you are travelling and are alone, just to satisfy your physical needs. I am in love with someone but keep travelling most of the time. I would like to know from Females how they feel in case their b/f or husband is in my situation. I like to mention here that I really love my Girl but I have my own physical needs.

Is there anything wrong in entering into an encounter with someone while you are travelling and are alone, just to satisfy your physical needs.

No, not if you are single, use common sense and practice safe sex.

I am in love with someone but keep travelling most of the time.

I like to mention here that I really love my Girl but I have my own physical needs.

You have a real misunderstanding about what love is. Putting your needs in this situation before your relationship is wrong. How would you feel if your girl was out having one night stands while you were away? Think about it, if you really need sex from a stranger to meet your needs, break up with your GF or learn to masterbate better.

RC

i agree with all the others. these "physical needs" you have on vacation can bring you tons of diseases back home to you and your girlfriend! that doesn't sound like real love to me.

now, i understand that it can be hard if you are always on the road and don't get to see your girlfriend often, but you should not go behind her back! either break up with her, or ask if she would be ok with you having relations with other women.

"Physical needs" seems like a lame excuse for cheating. Would those physical needs of yours also justify forcing a woman to have sex? Think about it.

I think one night stands are fine (although not for me - ever!) where both people are aware it is just a one night thing, both have been tested for STDs and not with anyone for at least the last 6 months before being tested (even if protection is used), the woman is on the pill and a condom is used, and both are single/unattached.

Otherwise, there is too much of a risk for pregnancy/STDs.

I also think there are many instances where one of the persons involved (usually the woman) lies or lies to herself about being ok with a one night stand and then ends up thinking the man is a jerk for not calling her (even though they agreed it was only one night) - too many of those can make the woman cynical and generalize that all men are like this.

I like to mention here that I really love my Girl but I have my own physical needs.

May I gently disagree with you here? I think it would be more apt to say you have your own physical desires...not needs. Because if you truly can't control your sexual urges, that's an entirely separate problem. Many people travel for a living. Some cheat. Others don't. I would suspect the latter are people with a pretty strong character who possess a lot of will, and really value their commitments.

If I could emotionally be mature enough (or...immature enough...discuss?!) to have a totally *Open Relationship* and I also found someone with a similar mindset who I also happened to find hot (I'm beginning to see how unlikely this could ever be) then sure.

In the real world...what?!? When/If you ever fall in love, you'll laugh so hard at yourself even asking this question. It just isn't an option. You arn't a pack animal, or whatever.